SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
I can't wait for the new Chapter. I am a supporter on Patreon and I really love the characters so far.
Cece is my favourite by far.

I do hate Matt and the gun scene with Steph during sex freaked me out a bit.

The only thing I didn't really get is Cece's tan at the end of the Chapter. It sort of happened all of the sudden. When you cheer her up in the house she is "normal", then a while later she is all tanned (also in the preview about Nite Dawg). That sort of took me back. She suddenly looked almost like a different person. Of course I still love her.

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I can't wait for the new Chapter. I am a supporter on Patreon and I really love the characters so far.
Cece is my favourite by far.

I do hate Matt and the gun scene with Steph during sex freaked me out a bit.

The only thing I didn't really get is Cece's tan at the end of the Chapter. It sort of happened all of the sudden. When you cheer her up in the house she is "normal", then a while later she is all tanned (also in the preview about Nite Dawg). That sort of took me back. She suddenly looked almost like a different person. Of course I still love her.
Passage of time, regarding her tan(that whole scene with Lexi singing shows you what happened in a certain timespan so logical conclusion is that there was lot of sunbathing involved,hence the tan.

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Passage of time, regarding her tan(that whole scene with Lexi singing shows you what happened in a certain timespan so logical conclusion is that there was lot of sunbathing involved,hence the tan.
That's what I thought but basically it goes:
Cece in the living room where you chat with her using the phone and her skin is much lighter -> Steph outside -> then back to Cece and she is much darker.
So I don't know, I guess it surprised me a bit, how it appeared so sudden.

Nonetheless Cece is the best. I still laugh for her name: the english pronunciation is basically the SI in SIn repeated twice. But there's also an italian version of Cece which is a male name that is pronounced as the CHE in CHEck repeated twice.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I saw this game in passing, saw the girl crying in the banner, and looked at her pictures in the preview. Please tell me she's one of main, if not the main LIs in this game.

If this is a full-on romance type game then I am all for it, especially if it's with her.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Alright I saw this game in passing, saw the girl crying in the banner, and looked at her pictures in the preview. Please tell me she's one of main, if not the main LIs in this game.

If this is a full-on romance type game then I am all for it, especially if it's with her.
I know you've played AOA & BAD - yes, this will also be worth your time. The girl crying in the banner is Cece - knowing you, that's probably who you'll fall for. ;) I personally am 100% on Team Lexi - go play it and then reply back to me and let me know who you picked.

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
thanks for sharing, just one small thing - perhaps you could put at least the "Dev diary, 5th or March, 2021" out of spoiler, just for sake of visibility (though i dont mind if there is no spoiler at all:p)
I decided to acquiesce on one point, but i'm leaving any potential 'spoilers' out of it for those new to the VN and just incase any getting unwanted plot reveals lol

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
ok just finished chapters/episodes 1-4, firmly on the Cece path, but don't like the fact there's super villain dude with Linda's ring and binocular guy watching everything.

Do not like how this is going to go I am afraid. But I adore Cece so much.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok just finished chapters/episodes 1-4, firmly on the Cece path, but don't like the fact there's super villain dude with Linda's ring and binocular guy watching everything.

It's very drama heavy and won't hit the happy path for quite a few updates yet.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I keep trying... but I can't... I don't think I can ever finish this. I can't choose. I am too nice perhaps. I want to be there for everyone (except the ex). The ladies are too well written, and I can't choose.

Reactions: Repuci

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I keep trying... but I can't... I don't think I can ever finish this. I can't choose. I am too nice perhaps. I want to be there for everyone (except the ex). The ladies are too well written, and I can't choose.
You don't have to fuck them all to "be there for them" - just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This week Drifty completed 150 stills and 804 frames of animation, which is indeed a step up from last week. Overall, Drifty is now averaging around 90 stills and 630 frames of animation per week since Chapter 4 released. Here are the charts illustrating that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It sounds like we're still a ways out from release. That fits in with where we stand in comparison to Chapter 4, especially if Drifty is adding extra content to Chapter 5.

I'm definitely curious to see how this 'event' will work, but I wonder what will constitute high enough. I've found the trait distribution a bit uneven and occasionally counter intuitive, so my experience has a lot of middling traits but few low traits and even fewer standouts.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I think binocular guy will prove less ominous than he appears, but Matt is definitely a scummy villain. I have faith things will work out, though.

That... is a hell of a preview image. What the balls causes that?
Based on the Agent Panda scene I just assumed it was more foreplay.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes