underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So I just started playing and on Chapter 3, but need to take a break. I am enjoying this very much... sadly for me the character development has been wonderful. I say sadly, because I am liking way too many of the ladies at this point (except Stephanie I refused her advances because I have been in this guys shoes and couldn't do it, even if it's just a game). I know there is going to be a point to choose one (or two perhaps Kira/Robin), and I need to take a break as it's getting harder to choose which path to go.
So I just wanted to say that I am enjoying this very much and thank DriftyGames for creating such an enjoyable VN.
I know the feeling, but for me, Lexi and Cece are the most amazing girls. I believe I'll play Lexi path first, then play the others paths...

John972

Apr 24, 2018
For what we know yes, and it may be possible (in the future) to have a harem path, but nothing sure atm
Repuci the post ignores what developer Drifty said only a couple of weeks ago (I've highlighted the relevant text to make it loud and clear)...

But honestly after reading the pro Harem suggestions here, I'm more certain than ever that there will not be a Harem ending. Leap of Faith is about connecting with someone, choosing someone. It's not a pokemon game - you're not meant to catch them all (not in one go at least). I'm a huge fan of separating parts of the story into routes, which you will have to go through to learn more about the different girls. So if you haven't done all the routes, you may not know who the Panda is, or what's up with this d-major, the pinky thingy, Kira's party trick etc.

Ok, I almost lost my morning coffee right there... Not that Titanic would have been Oscar worthy if it was missing the last half of the movie, but seriously, we're a bunch of guys and girls writing stories with adult content. Oscar comparisans are a little off. I do hope you enjoy the story though.

Who knows? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
DriftyGames Totally understand a no to the Harem Route kind of thing. It does make sense, but my problem is you've done SO well developing these ladies that I don't want to hurt them. Yet, every choice I make down one path or another hurts one. I know it's just a game, I just get easily invested and connected emotionally. I know I can go back and play other routes to see scenes and how each choice plays out... but it is SO difficult. I can't even get into Chapter 4 because I can't choose. I now feel I may have to begin again and start all my choices over and pick from the beginning.
So while I think you've made a brilliant VN here, I find it too difficult to make the choices lol.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But honestly after reading the pro Harem suggestions here, I'm more certain than ever that there will not be a Harem ending. Leap of Faith is about connecting with someone, choosing someone. It's not a pokemon game - you're not meant to catch them all (not in one go at least).
Personally, I'm quite liking your game. And really, I don't know how a harem ending could fit into it, given how you're developing the MC and the other characters.

I'm a huge fan of separating parts of the story into routes, which you will have to go through to learn more about the different girls. So if you haven't done all the routes, you may not know who the Panda is, or what's up with this d-major, the pinky thingy, Kira's party trick etc.
I don't like to play more than one ending, so I'm just going to play Cece's route. It is highly unlikely that I will play another route, so I will surely miss much of the content from the other LIs.

Well, it's true that all the LIs are fine.

Kira and Robin don't interest me separately (they are a couple, and I don't want them to break up because of the MC), and I'm not much into lesbian or lesbian scenes, so my interest in them as a couple is only slightly higher. As characters they are fine, and they are interesting, but I don't see the MC (in my case) in a relationship with both of them.

Steph discarded (I prefer Steph as a friend, I can't see her again as a girlfriend, the MC can forgive and forget, but not go back and for me that train has already passed), I have Lina, Lexi and Cece left. I really liked the character of Cece from the beginning, while Lina and Lexi, although I liked them, never really got to the interest I had in Cece.

The choice, in my case, was therefore clear.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
The 'Coming soon' videos is a reminder to you that I'm working on the project - in fact every day. :)

I'll publish the release date video when I feel comfortable with the amount of work that remains to be done, as I always get a bit stressed after I've put a date out there. This way I can at least reduce some of that stress.

Although "information wants to be free" is commonly used referring to the fact that everyone should be able to access information for free, the full phrase is "information wants to be free, information also wants to be expensive". With those words, let me shamelessly remind you that for only a buck a month you will get a weekly detailed report delivered directly to your favorite handheld or pc, courtesy of Patreon, containing all the information and numbers of the ongoing development and progress of last week sprinkled with a bit of preview screenshots every now and then. It may not be free, but it also isn't expensive.

All the best, and take care.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The 'Coming soon' videos is a reminder to you that I'm working on the project - in fact every day. :)

I'll publish the release date video when I feel comfortable with the amount of work that remains to be done, as I always get a bit stressed after I've put a date out there. This way I can at least reduce some of that stress.

Although "information wants to be free" is commonly used referring to the fact that everyone should be able to access information for free, the full phrase is "information wants to be free, information also wants to be expensive". With those words, let me shamelessly remind you that for only a buck a month you will get a weekly detailed report delivered directly to your favorite handheld or pc, courtesy of Patreon, containing all the information and numbers of the ongoing development and progress of last week sprinkled with a bit of preview screenshots every now and then. It may not be free, but it also isn't expensive.

All the best, and take care.
Think you'll ever release Leap of Faith on Steam? I'd be happy to buy it there, have really enjoyed this so far.

mrtony7305

Jul 27, 2018
hello,maybe someone already ask this so many time,i use search box and cant find any related to my question,my question is,i have 0.41c version save game,whenever i install new update,0.451c,i need to start from begining,how do i transfer the save file into new apk?thanks you

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
hello,maybe someone already ask this so many time,i use search box and cant find any related to my question,my question is,i have 0.41c version save game,whenever i install new update,0.451c,i need to start from begining,how do i transfer the save file into new apk?thanks you
You should start from an end of v0.3 save game.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes