Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I did a run at this tonight after a few days of not playing it, with the Romantic trait. I have to say, that Cece is getting to be one of my most favorite girls in this genre. Katie will always be my #1, but Cece is very relatable, very genuine. Yes she's vulnerable and scared of any kind of deep emotions, you just can't help but to fall in love with her.

I welled up a few times again tonight but that's a sign of the deep connection a character like that can make with a player. I just think it's a fantastic game, even after 4 chapters and I can't wait to see where it goes and how Cece develops.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Straight to the point. Gotta love it.

I'm running through this game again to get my Cece screenshots for my screen saver, now that I know that Run as Admin fixed the screenshot failing issue.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Straight to the point. Gotta love it.

I'm running through this game again to get my Cece screenshots for my screen saver, now that I know that Run as Admin fixed the screenshot failing issue.
They where pretty simple questions to answer ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
None. The love interests in this game are in their 20s. There's a lesbian/bi(?) couple but no, no Milf stuff in this game. They're all too young, too busy, or well, too lesbian, to have kids.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It was going to come from somebody. Them, me, I was just too slow on the draw and checking my e-mail as the page refreshed. :LOL:

Cece definitely drew a lot of emotion from me from the get go. Will always be my choice in this game.

Reactions: Repuci

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not much to report this week, and that's a good thing.
I've been going through the scenes, posing, rendering and making overall good progress. Now that I've started the lewd scenes, focus shifts towards animations and of course I need to grow eyes in the back of my neck and develop lightning fast alt-tab fingers from curious eyes at home.
Animation heavy days also means I can catch up on scripting and dialogue as they go well hand in hand with the computer being occupied rendering none stop. I expect this will be my daily routine for the next two weeks. After that, I'll have more material for the release date video and should be able to put together an estimate for an actual release date.
Numbers for this week is 960 story renders and 7,620 animated frames. Posing story renders is a bit slower than normal due to me working with the guest girl. I've noticed I am slower at posing her, as I want to make sure she's as close to the original game she's from in both in body language and expressions.
But there's light in the end of the tunnel, and I'm moving forward at good pace. Thank you very much for your patience. Have a good weekend, and stay safe.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes