rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Thinking about it, and having played it, (Cece Path), I do not think i will be able to play the other paths now as I will always want to help Cece.
What a quandry I'm in.
Yeah, even before Capther 6 I had a problem playing the other paths... now I just can't. Thanks Drifty :cry:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Cece :cry:
spoiler is it really a heart beat! angels above, it is just a game and in a game all is possible. next episode please can't wait!

May 8, 2018

1631277790780.png

First of all, thank you for still being here, and welcome to the new. Honestly, I wasn't sure you would be - seeing how the last chapter ended, but I'm glad you are.

This last week has been nothing short of overwhelming. I have got over 500 messages, and except for one they have been all positive. Thank you very much.

Next, I'd like to say to that I'm fine. I am touched by your concern, but I really am. I would not have been able to make this story if I weren't. What happened to me, happened 5 years ago. I took all the time needed to heal and came out on the other side as a better dad, friend and person. Also, I'm proud to say that my whole family did as well, and how we all tackled it is nothing short of amazing, given the tragic situation.

I know that putting references to real life in a AVN is borderline, and I was on the fence all the way up until release. I asked for the testers opinions, and sent the Beta to several other devs. They all all encouraged me to do this. Though it was not until the very few days before the release I actually took the final decision to do so, much guided by a conversation I had with Kentyrr and Stoya who also played the beta.

I still do feel bad about putting this chapter out there without having the next one ready. The title of chapter 6 reflects not only on Cece's words to the MC, but from me to you all as well. LoF is all about feelings, mostly good ones, but some bad too. Though, at least now I can say that the bad stuff is behind us, and I'll do my best to give back the good ones.

For progress, I took most of this week off, but started working on Chapter 7 last night. The image at the top is the first one you will see in the next one.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1397435

First of all, thank you for still being here, and welcome to the new. Honestly, I wasn't sure you would be - seeing how the last chapter ended, but I'm glad you are.

This last week has been nothing short of overwhelming. I have got over 500 messages, and except for one they have been all positive. Thank you very much.

Next, I'd like to say to that I'm fine. I am touched by your concern, but I really am. I would not have been able to make this story if I weren't. What happened to me, happened 5 years ago. I took all the time needed to heal and came out on the other side as a better dad, friend and person. Also, I'm proud to say that my whole family did as well, and how we all tackled it is nothing short of amazing, given the tragic situation.

I know that putting references to real life in a AVN is borderline, and I was on the fence all the way up until release. I asked for the testers opinions, and sent the Beta to several other devs. They all all encouraged me to do this. Though it was not until the very few days before the release I actually took the final decision to do so, much guided by a conversation I had with Kentyrr and Stoya who also played the beta.

I still do feel bad about putting this chapter out there without having the next one ready. The title of chapter 6 reflects not only on Cece's words to the MC, but from me to you all as well. LoF is all about feelings, mostly good ones, but some bad too. Though, at least now I can say that the bad stuff is behind us, and I'll do my best to give back the good ones.

For progress, I took most of this week off, but started working on Chapter 7 last night. The image at the top is the first one you will see in the next one.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
So what does this image mean, or is that for us to find out.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's just a render. If I had to guess, we're most likely getting another flashback prologue or a dream sequence with Cece to start off the game.
Oh, and an other Theorie is that the ending was all just a Bad Dream. I mean no one look so unharmed after a jump from an Bridge. :unsure:

Jul 13, 2018
Cece was my favorite why :( as somebody that already suffered and tried to end my life this hits me way too hard i wanted Cece to live TwT to find love and peace with the MC. So why TwT

Jul 13, 2018
Well fuck... Then I won't play her romance route until we know she is safe. My heart wouldn't handle this shit if I went for her. But from the beginning it was so obvious that this kinda shit will happen with her. Most people should've seen this coming but still the scene was hit me like a train. Very well done indeed. I've said from the start that Cece will break mc's heart to the pieces even way more than what Steph did. So I went with Steph since despite all the things she done, she loves mc maybe even more than she love herself. Yeah her story was the saddest at the start and players were rightfully angry with her but she overcame everything now got the happines she deserves with mc. I hope Cece recover from this with the help of MC. I will definetly play her romance route at next update but my main route will always be with Steph
i was in her route now i am sad because i can relate to her and what she did , still if she did died that will hit me too hard

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes