Jul 8, 2020
Is it possible to romance and unlock the scenes of more than one character?

Also, is there a gallery to look back and enjoy all the scenes?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try the mod and have fun ...
MC usually chooses one gurl and see her scene

Extras: - IN-GAME MOD
Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith! - Credit: ditty00
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix

Reactions: oleollon

hype7

Feb 19, 2019
Please fix the full game install files. Some of the files can't be unzipped or copied. Tried various download links and programs to unzip. This is not an issue on my end.

Reactions: tommytt and JED69

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
I cannot download a working copy of the game (pc), either full or the update. Header errors. Others seem to have the same issue. Anyone have a solution/alternate download site or torrent?

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
Try the compressed and the mod ...
Thanks for the help CF, I'm trying to download the compressed version now (the only one I haven't tried). The mod unzips fine, but the pc version gives errors on all full pc versions and update versions, no matter the zip software I use. I've never run into this issue before.

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the help CF, I'm trying to download the compressed version now (the only one I haven't tried). The mod unzips fine, but the pc version gives errors on all full pc versions and update versions, no matter the zip software I use. I've never run into this issue before.
Try downloading it directly from Drifty's patreon. Just tested it and had no issues.

Reactions: JED69

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
Try the compressed and the mod ...
Ok, the compressed version unzips fine without problems. If the regular downloads do not work for anyone, try the compressed version. Thanks for the suggestion CF.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Boah fuck that last chapter was really tough, i new it from the first second we met Cece in the game that she will propably not heal. It was clear that this game wont be all butterflys and rainbows, but that ending was really hard to witness.

I have subscribed to your patreon for many months now (dont know exactly how many) and its so worth it (even if i cant afford much) And will be til the end, i so hope you will get more subs though... kinda disappointing to see that you only got ~650 subs so far... considred how many other DEVs have and they are not even close to your quality.

Hopefully you will not struggle to finish your game in a decent amount of time. You deserve so much more support, for real now, Leap of Faith is without a doubt easy under the Top 10 VNs, maybe Top 5. There are some top quality games out there in the making with thousands and thousands of subs, and you dont have anything to hide from them.

For me this game is very special cause i can relate to 100% with Cece, needless to say that i have my demons too cause of depression... like you discribed her daily struggle to just "buy food" could be just out of my life... its exactly like that. Most of the time i go empty handed home. And its just not possible to discribe this to others, even most of the therapists out there dont understand it one bit. Depression is called a public desease nowadays, but most people are just a little bit stressed and moody... not even close to an actual depression.

Nevermind, this is not the forum for talk like that.

My guess is, you just have life experience with these kind of things yourself, maybe a close friend or family member or even you? I have been in dark places like that, and known someone who couldnt escape those dark places anymore... Hopefully its just a "dark story" youre telling here and you dont struggle yourself like that.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work, every single Chapter was better than the one before, that is really awesome work you make here!

*edit* have to say, iam not very interested in social media things, so i did not read many postings on patreon, what matters to me is the progress of the game... so i didnt know you actually dealt with this yourself and that the game has many references to your life, but i read that thing just a second ago on your patreon page... good to hear you managed wiuth your family to get through this. And hopefully never has to deal with it ever agian.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Wow this update.. first I have to say that bowling alley scene had me in tears twice, up there with the fleshlight scene from the awakening and the drugged raccoon fight in WIAB for funniest I've seen in a VN. Those laughs are good for the soul!!

Poor Cece. Being an emotional person in general I almost skipped the end after that warning, but the timing I think softened the blow. Kind of saw it coming even though I hoped I was wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
My guess is, you just have life experience with these kind of things yourself, maybe a close friend or family member or even you? I have been in dark places like that, and known someone who couldnt escape those dark places anymore... Hopefully its just a "dark story" youre telling here and you dont struggle yourself like that.
Well, if you had actually read what Drifty wrote in the game, you'd know the answer to that.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I finished the last chapter some days ago and I'm still thinking about the ending. It seems Cece is alive, but how? How can she be alive? I can't stop thinking that she is alive but I can't think how she will survive. I really hope she is alive, but sometimes I think she isn't :(

magus448

May 22, 2018
I finished the last chapter some days ago and I'm still thinking about the ending. It seems Cece is alive, but how? How can she be alive? I can't stop thinking that she is alive but I can't think how she will survive. I really hope she is alive, but sometimes I think she isn't :(
Maybe she picked the time to jump during an unusually high water level. So she didn't fall as far as she thought she would have. That or jumped off the wrong part where it a shorter drop normally.

Reactions: underoath27
Nov 17, 2019
From the beginning i resonated with Cece. Fuck, i knew that shit was coming. You always put on the mask for those around you, but those insidious thoughts just always creep back.

Nov 17, 2019
My thoughts on what caused Cece's depression:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly there usually is no reason. There have been people in my life that have committed suicide and for the entire time i knew them i had no idea they were hurting so much. There sometimes sadly is no rhyme or reason for it. Even if you know, there isnt really anything you can do other than be there for them.

Personally i have never had a "real" reason to be depressed, my family is great and very supportive, no problems with really anything but the thoughts never really go away.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, if you had actually read what Drifty wrote in the game, you'd know the answer to that.
I did read it but wasnt able to connect it right away to a personal experience to drifty... but of course now its clear. no need to be hostile here.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Maybe she picked the time to jump during an unusually high water level. So she didn't fall as far as she thought she would have. That or jumped off the wrong part where it a shorter drop normally.
Guess we have to wait to see, but yeah, what you wrote makes sense.

Reactions: Blueray

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
oof.jpg
Cece is our hero the first time we go out with Linda.
What do you think about what comes next?
Will our bully leave us alone after Cece is done with him?
Does Cece prove her own awesomeness,
while we are still a perpetual victim 4 this bully ?

Do you believe MC should have gotten himself beaten up
only just so Cece would not have to go with that guy
?​

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 1402761
Cece is our hero the first time we go out with Linda.
What do you think about what comes next?
Will our bully leave us alone after Cece is done with him?
Does Cece prove her own awesomeness,
while we are still a perpetual victim 4 this bully ?

Do you believe MC should have gotten himself beaten up
only just so Cece would not have to go with that guy
?​
Hahaha! I'm not sure if I believe this guys, I don't know, something seems off. And how about that guy who was watching MC and his LI(s) in the ending of chapter 5?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes