Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
Review:

Great renders and animation. CH 5 end actually had me emotional to tears. Got way far from an adult game there though. I ask the DEV, are you OK? That is a heavy subject you brought into the game. Kudos and I am sorry for your loss.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
even installing the patch
I guess i'am late to the party and a lazy fool cause i didn't take my time to look through every post regarding my "problem" in this thread, but i'am still asking this anyway!

Sooooooo my old saves (which are every possibly path) are filled with RenPy errors does this mean i'am losing content ? Or can i just ignore it and go forward ?

Sorry for being that person ...

Btw i don't have a problem with playing the whole game from the start cause it's really awesome ... tho i need to know

Okey the whole game is pretty much fucked for me, i guess installing the quick fixes for the music killed everything for me ... but yeah that's just how it is ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Review:

Great renders and animation. CH 5 end actually had me emotional to tears. Got way far from an adult game there though. I ask the DEV, are you OK? That is a heavy subject you brought into the game. Kudos and I am sorry for your loss.
The commentary with the Drifty walkthrough (available to Patrons and on steam) is enlightening.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess i'am late to the party and a lazy fool cause i didn't take my time to look through every post regarding my "problem" in this thread, but i'am still asking this anyway!

Sooooooo my old saves (which are every possibly path) are filled with RenPy errors does this mean i'am losing content ? Or can i just ignore it and go forward ?

Sorry for being that person ...

Btw i don't have a problem with playing the whole game from the start cause it's really awesome ... tho i need to know
Drifty upgraded to the newest Renpy version for the final chapter ... which borked many old saves (with or without mods). Your best bet is an old save at a chapter end screen, but even those don't always work. I've speed-run a few games myself to see all the endings, but don't forget some of the optional tasks, which you have to manually stop the skipping to do. (also good for chasing Steam achievements)

EDIT: To be fair, Drifty thought he'd avoided that problem, but ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: To be fair, Drifty thought he'd avoided that problem, but ...
exactly. changing renpy version in the "middle" of game is always risky business. that's why it is better make new saves at various points.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Okey the whole game is pretty much fucked for me, i guess installing the quick fixes for the music killed everything for me ... but yeah that's just how it is ...
Before your next replay (I hope you will give it another chance), just install the Sancho Mod and you've pretty much got everything you need, including the original music.

Reactions: BenHatira

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started replay today and reached ch4 so far (was gonna play with skip but can't due music) and "somehow" got on lexi's path (mc rejected kira's offer and steph's but is fwb with robin or was, all possible points with cece and quite a many with linda) and steph and holly just met at airport and mc carried lexi to bed (such a gentleman :p).mc's bunnyslippers dance is still damn funny.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
few more scrshots:

1. - 3. women and clothes is 1 thing men never can understand.
4. poor chris.

Reactions: znar25

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I just got done with Cece's route and oh boy... That was not what I expected, then again the warning towards the end of chapter 5 gave me a pretty decent heads up....

Anyway, I got to be honest and ask outright is Stephanie's route / ending worth a damn?
I could not believe the reveal to her story in Cece's route. :LOL: It's honestly the worst written part in everything I played. And there are quite a few forced twists and predictable / unbelievable story elements here.... That was by far the worst of them! So I have to be honest. If there is not something more believable in her content, I could not give much less of a fuck about her, even if I tried. I do not feel the need to play anything else besides these two routes.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anyway, I got to be honest and ask outright is Stephanie's route / ending worth a damn?
I could not believe the reveal to her story in Cece's route. :LOL: It's honestly the worst written part in everything I played. And there are quite a few forced twists and predictable / unbelievable story elements here.... That was by far the worst of them! So I have to be honest. If there is not something more believable in her content, I could not give much less of a fuck about her, even if I tried. I do not feel the need to play anything else besides these two routes.
Well her story doesn't change while on her route if you're looking for that.
I also didn't buy it and so her path was the last one I played. It's honestly quite wholesome despite all that.
But I agree with you that the special agent story is a little hamfisted into this and doesn't fit the overall tone very well.
Definitely the weakest written part of this otherwise amazing game.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Well her story doesn't change while on her route if you're looking for that.
I also didn't buy it and so her path was the last one I played. It's honestly quite wholesome despite all that.
But I agree with you that the special agent story is a little hamfisted into this and doesn't fit the overall tone very well.
Definitely the weakest written part of this otherwise amazing game.
I'm not really even looking for it to change, but mostly pov scenes of her explaining something which made me roll my eyes pretty hard, without any context or explanation to it. And coming out of left field like it did.

To be honest, if we are doing spoilers. First, what I expected with her was some arranged marriage type of crap. The middle east is a part most of the story revolves around, there was also the ring, which turned to out to be the way it did. I'm not saying this could not work, just the way it was done was kinda like a shitty B movie all of a sudden. So if her route gives me some better insight into the how and why, it might make me give a damn about her. Otherwise, I'm good with what I played.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my mc was about to have sex with lexi but since didn't want to mute game had to close game.

more scrshots:

1. in 7th cloud, 2.-3. yes you did and no she isn't, 4.-5. hole-in-one on 1st ever golf hit, 6. guess who farted.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes