Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you made my day this mod solved my only issue (YOU ARE AWESOME) it works perfect too. i am new to f95 can i buy you a coffe or several
I appreciate the kind words, sincerely. Regarding "donations" and my stance on those shenanigans and why SanchoMod is inherently against the practice, please feel free to see my profile's "About" page for a writeup I did quite a long time ago. With the SanchoMod brand there is zero ulterior motive(s) and built around that mission statement. Kindest regards.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe the old guy in the park was his grandfather??
His father says that he needed to run and the family was dead or something...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe the old guy in the park was his grandfather??
His father says that he needed to run and the family was dead or something...
While there is no confirmation of exact relationship, there is a statement basically saying that if you've been paying attention, you know the old guy likely shares some genes with the MC.

But yea, he's grandpa, and he's totally running into the MC on purpose.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And whats with dhe magaine stand on the park, there's a catch there too, right?
If you chose Linda or Lexi, there's something to do there. Mouse over the stand when he's talking about it before he says time to go home and you should see some highlighted ones. There's a similar thing when diving on Steph's path.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Drifty
Thank you very much for your wonderfull unique game which I consider it one of the best games ever and thank you very much for its best ending (for me at least) with Cece lives happily ever after, waiting for your 2nd best game with a unique Princess.
my best wishes to you and good luck.

pcs1810

Jan 29, 2018
This is one of the most incredible games(and storyline) I have every played - the depth, the humor, the despair at times are all amazing. I have never laughed, cried, or simply sat in stunned silence as much as I have because of this game.

The backstory also whilst so heart-breaking that it had to happen this way in real life to the creator - adds even more weight to the "feels" of the story - and serves as a beautiful, yet gently stated acknowledgement and tribute to his late daughter.

5 complete run throughs to experience each if the love interest paths - and the story still "hits" like a sledge hammer every time.

Incredible Music score. Real emotions. Fantastic animations and sex scenes.

My only wish is that this story could get out more mainstream than the limited audience experienced here.

It would make a FANTASTIC movie - if a script could somehow find its way onto the right actors/producers/etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My only wish is that this story could get out more mainstream than the limited audience experienced here.

It would make a FANTASTIC movie - if a script could somehow find its way onto the right actors/producers/etc.
this has patreon, other adult game forums than this and maybe someday steam release (although knowing steam this might get rejected due reason or other).

yea would make good movie but for that "few" things would be needed to change.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wait that's hilarious :KEK:
And sad. That's my favourite shooter franchise and it's so deep in the dirt right now that I'm unsure if they can ever pull it out again.

Anyways, Drifty sold somewhere between 20k and 40k copies on Steam at ~$6 a pop up to this day. Getting on Steam is a pretty big deal for an AVN. Not to mention the additional support he'll get through new fans.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
And sad. That's my favourite shooter franchise and it's so deep in the dirt right now that I'm unsure if they can ever pull it out again.

Anyways, Drifty sold somewhere between 20k and 40k copies on Steam at ~$6 a pop up to this day. Getting on Steam is a pretty big deal for an AVN. Not to mention the additional support he'll get through new fans.
Agreed. I still occasionally play Battlefield 4, the "newer" ones don't interest me that much, only played the campaigns.

Also that's pretty impressive amount of copies sold, I also bought it from Steam just before chapter 8 was released.
Excited to see what Drifty does with u4ia/Euphoria (it will 100% be a new emotional rollercoaster :HideThePain:)

Reactions: DirtyMario

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why this game dont work on win 32 bit?
wrong question. right is why should it? 32bit processors are ancient history and 64bit processors can run 32bit programs and even renpy is dropping/has dropped 32bit support and less hassle for devs.

to play modern avns you need to reinstall windows (same license works).

Reactions: Uthuriel

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
two of my favorite women!!jaye,a beautiful fiery redhead, and steph,agent panda who is always on her guard, one of my favorite threesomes!! they can always tame me,tie me up and do anything to me in the bedroom. :p :p View attachment 2083560
Totally get Jaye but never took Steph back because I didn't fully buy her story.
Whatever floats your boat brother.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I guess i'am late to the party and a lazy fool cause i didn't take my time to look through every post regarding my "problem" in this thread, but i'am still asking this anyway!

Sooooooo my old saves (which are every possibly path) are filled with RenPy errors does this mean i'am losing content ? Or can i just ignore it and go forward ?

Sorry for being that person ...

Btw i don't have a problem with playing the whole game from the start cause it's really awesome ... tho i need to know

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes