Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664295511503.png
Do not do it! Do not break her heart!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finished all routes except 2...
I do hate that bi curious/trouple plots but strangely, MC is not "the Third weel" in relationship with Kira and Robin
At the moment Kira + Robin ending is second to Cece only (impossible to beat Cece content in any way)
Bruh, can someone spoil for Me shortly Robin and Kira Solo endings?

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Let me get this straight.

I let the whole world know to grab the music files on 9/10 here then on 9/11 gave pre-install instructions here and finally on 9/12 drop the bomb on every one regarding SanchoMod OG Audio Edition here.

Then you come out on 9/17 to do the same exact thing? Welp... I'm certainly confused. I can't imagine where you got that completely original idea from.
Feel a bit responsible for the brief beef breakout and that wasn't my intention at all.
I linked the Azk66 mod first because it was the first one that showed up using the search function. I wasn't aware your mod does the same thing, and that's while I'm using your mods religiously for every game they're available for. I don't really know how to thank you for all your hard work and definitely don't want to put another knife in your back. Knife wounds are messy as fuck anyway. So barbaric.
All the best dude, honestly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Feel a bit responsible for the brief beef breakout and that wasn't my intention at all.
I linked the Azk66 mod first because it was the first one that showed up using the search function. I wasn't aware your mod does the same thing, and that's while I'm using your mods religiously for every game they're available for. I don't really know how to thank you for all your hard work and definitely don't want to put another knife in your back. Knife wounds are messy as fuck anyway. So barbaric.
All the best dude, honestly.
No real beef bud, sincerely. I stated my confusion as similar situations in the past have all rooted up nefarious issues. I don't believe that to be the case here... but must admit it failed the initial sniff test especially after how many teaser posts I made leading up to the release which included teaser pics, etc. If neither you or Azk were aware then y'all might be the only two on the planet that wasn't :ROFLMAO:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No real beef bud, sincerely. I stated my confusion as similar situations in the past have all rooted up nefarious issues. I don't believe that to be the case here... but must admit it failed the initial sniff test especially after how many teaser posts I made leading up to the release which included teaser pics, etc. If neither you or Azk were aware then y'all might be the only two on the planet that wasn't :ROFLMAO:
That might very well be the case. I mean I hang around this site a lot but I don't play everything and a lot slips past me, just like this game AND therefore your teasers.
Glad we're good though and all the kudos in the world.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can share the latest DLC here? I've just finished the game and want to replay it again as I am experiencing some post-game depression hehe. I've heard it contains additional renders and scenes that not included in the final version of the game.

alex200611

Aug 24, 2022
i am not jokking i really love this game even though only one girl one path
but when i saw cece dont hold the hand and dorp the bridge is so touch the heart
i will share for my fd
only can say well play

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bruh, is that MC?
Looks like a gay a bit, but at least not a 18 y.o. stud :)
The LoF MC did too. But Drifty likes goofy faces, might be what he's going for here too.
I'm not that sold on the girls in the trailer to be honest. The blonde is cute but I wouldn't wrestle a bear for the rest of them. Maybe they have great personalities though. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
I really love this game and I consider to replay it, where I focus on another girl. But I hesitate, because I feel that a lot of scene are the the same for all girls, which will lead to a "clickfeast", something I really hate.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The LoF MC did too. But Drifty likes goofy faces, might be what he's going for here too.
I'm not that sold on the girls in the trailer to be honest. The blonde is cute but I wouldn't wrestle a bear for the rest of them. Maybe they have great personalities though. :HideThePain:
Nah, face is Ok, at least normal and not some sleazy youngster gigachad but that t-shirt, bracelets... looks like some hippy yoga instructor or smth.
Girl are nice, as for my tastes only blonde is too usual... omg tastes thing LOL
2 milf + punk + typical blonde, that Will be fun I think)
But some teen romance fans Will be disappointed :ROFLMAO:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
MC looks the same in the new game as LoF just older and with different hair. From that angle at least looks like similar facial structure and jawline.

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have Stepth, Linda route save at the beginning of chap 8? Really want to see the ending of them. Thanks!
btw, I have lexi, lexi +holly, cece, robin + kira save if someone need it

Reactions: Zareem

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hello everyone, but did the developer ever explain what itned to do with the paramilitary spy? or did any of you connect dots that I have yet to see (I haven't done all the runs yet)?

screenshot0002.png

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hello everyone, but did the developer ever explain what itned to do with the paramilitary spy? or did any of you connect dots that I have yet to see (I haven't done all the runs yet)?

View attachment 2072168
It's a guy from Stephanies unit keeping an eye on the suspected terrorist (MC). If you don't take Steph with you she's standing there.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough and I must say BRAVO!!! I know I'm far from the average user here, but this was so good, and as good as the renders and animations are "and they're phenomenal" the story was really touching and as far as I'm concerned that's the most valuable entertainment I can get from these games. Can't wait to see what's next from our pal Drifty!

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes