Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a lot of friends, has long conversations with babes that keep bumping into him.
This is as good a plot as any successful novel/movie/series out there:
the outta the blue universal care bear sending lots of nice and cuddly babes your way.

The heart ache in every heart we meet is so endearing and warm we fall for it every time.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Sorry for some flood please... Just can't not post these two as reminder of how fit some songs in the game tbh

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bruh... finished game yesterday's night (Cece), without much crying or smth.
This morning had a dream 'bout my first and long forgotten (maybe I'm lying, maybe not so forgotten) love (school times)
Subconsious playing jokes... I think it got Me more then I though
Fuck, I lyed a bit 'bout crying maybe
This game has a way of doing that to you.
It was the Cece arc towards the end that did it to me. You know exactly which one I'm talking about. The one with all these disclaimers before it. I mean I knew it and I still wanted to see it.
His depiction of depression and suicidal fixation and what it does to the people around you is scarily realistic.
I have a history with that in my group of friends too.
Uncontrollably teared up at that last picture that's not part of the game's story but his real life story.
Unbelievably brave of him to put this in there.
Did he ever talk about what actually happened? I assume it must be his daughter.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It was the Cece arc towards the end that did it to me. You know exactly which one I'm talking about. The one with all these disclaimers before it. I mean I knew it and I still wanted to see it.
His depiction of depression and suicidal fixation and what it does to the people around you is scarily realistic.
Uncontrollably teared up at that last picture that's not part of the game's story but his real life story.
Did he ever talk about what actually happened? I assume it must be his daughter.
Yeah, maybe that's Why it is so believable, and it hits especially Hard People, Who had something similar in their life...
Esp. Cece route is strong, and ofcourse Linda and Stepf situations are not that rare (not the plot but lost love shit) so... yeah, it touch some strings, maybe even not right in the moment, but as I said earlier Subconsious...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Same here. I was getting flashbacks to "Acting Lessons" and saying "oh no, don't you dare!"... but that photo was unexpected and commentary... wow. I attempted suicide in my life and thankfully I failed. I ended up meeting and marrying a wonderful woman and stayed happily married for almost 37 years until she died last year, and of course, the suicide thoughts returned as they tend to plague most widows and widowers I have talk to, but my faith has kept me afloat.

I have run into a lot of very nice people in these forums, had a few laughs in here and especially from this game and that has helped me big time.

Anyhow... played through that section of the game just last night for the first time... never had a game take me from laughing so hard I couldn't breathe to almost crying my eyes out before.

The one downside of this game is that there are too many women I care about and I can only really choose one... that bothers me as I tend to care a lot and hate to hurt anyone, especially women.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Help the most in need of help - the hotties you can date that you meet right
in the very first pilot of this game. They need help investing in people and some sound
help money managing their lives. MC can help them both in the best way.
As with everything, nothing can mend a broken heart that is seeing through you,
like not acknowledging you in the way you hope and lets you blank out on your own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
In most games, there are developers who have decided on their own to create small complementary programs to "improve" the functionality of these games, the famous Mods. So I ask myself the following question: Knowing that in the old chapters Drifty had not been confronted with the mafia of audio license managers, many players therefore still have "old version" music files on their computers, which music were acquired completely legally. As a result, why couldn't one of these little geniuses in the development of Mods create a new one that would "for example" allow us to put the music back in the game (which we can no longer listen to in the latest version)? and who gave rise to this animation feat when all the characters in the game are for the first time in Lexi's limo? Being a creation completely foreign to the destinies of Drifty, and at the risk and peril of the "few" users that it might interest, it could be a good way to make the world of "official" creators and that of hackers coexist. What do you think ?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
In most games, there are developers who have decided on their own to create small complementary programs to "improve" the functionality of these games, the famous Mods. So I ask myself the following question: Knowing that in the old chapters Drifty had not been confronted with the mafia of audio license managers, many players therefore still have "old version" music files on their computers, which music were acquired completely legally. As a result, why couldn't one of these little geniuses in the development of Mods create a new one that would "for example" allow us to put the music back in the game (which we can no longer listen to in the latest version)? and who gave rise to this animation feat when all the characters in the game are for the first time in Lexi's limo? Being a creation completely foreign to the destinies of Drifty, and at the risk and peril of the "few" users that it might interest, it could be a good way to make the world of "official" creators and that of hackers coexist. What do you think ?
I dunno...
Tbh not a fan of overall soundtrack, I do really like how some songs fit the plot, and they're cool... but some are not that good, and some songs Just don't fit the mood or make it not confortable to read and I'd gladly replace them for some instrumental...)
(My humble opinion ofc)

Jul 20, 2020
There's a zillion of things i would like to say here, and pretty much talk about my 1 year and few months journey with this game, and my rough mind/mental state at the time, and how uplifting was for me end this game today 26/09/22 - 04:44AM
but after all the "rollercoaster" ingame and irl, i just want to say one thing.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Thank you and thank you C.
:coffee: Cheers

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-multi-mod-sancho1969.104357/

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
On September 21 I celebrated the first anniversary of my wife's death. I visited her grave... not a good day for me overall. I came home and later in the evening played this game and I came to the scene with all the girls in the bunny slippers and I laughed and laughed and I am still laughing.

I don't think the dev realizes just what a blessing this game is for me. I don't mean to sound depressing or anything, but credit where credit is due. Played it the other night and man I just about died laughing at the part when he remotely controls her dildo and she is desperately tapping her cellphone to stop it... oh man... that was comedy gold. We need more games like this. It's more than entertainment for me. It's therapy. ;) Thanks again to the dev.
Those two scenes were fantastic. All the bunny slipper scenes are comedy classic's, even when the tops were removed, lol... Robin frantically poking her cell to get the vibrator to stop was almost as funny as when she's holding herself up with the couch and flailing with her free hand because it's out of control (volcano mode, lol) and she can't stand it anymore right before the grand finale..

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DirtyMario

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
MC has a lot of friends, has long conversations with babes that keep bumping into him.
This is as good a plot as any successful novel/movie/series out there:
the outta the blue universal care bear sending lots of nice and cuddly babes your way.

The heart ache in every heart we meet is so endearing and warm we fall for it every time.
If only life imitated art and conversations like that reallyhappened to most people each day... Ah well, wouldn't be a 'story' if life really worked that way.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Fuck, I lyed a bit 'bout crying maybe
One of the many songs that made this game hit so very hard. I have no idea what the previous version of the game had music wise, but being new and just playing the final version the music still hit like a dumptruck and made the game so much 'more' than it would have been playing without music. One of the best stories that shows how much music can shape a narrative.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes