OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Only thing that I miss, is the harem possibility, I mean, the story gives a very powerful message, I admit that I even cried at some point, but I felt kinda sad when at the end, everyone went separate ways. I would have loved if you could have the possibility of living all together at the end.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Why isn't there a harem option, aaaah. All of them are hot
well,in life you sometimes have to choose,do you want your whole house full of women?for sex,great!! :p but a whole house full of jealous ,bleating,commanding woman on your head? a woman is great,but sometimes you have to run away from it.;)

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario and cxx

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
well,in life you sometimes have to choose,do you want your whole house full of women?for sex,great!! :p but a whole house full of jealous ,bleating,commanding woman on your head? a woman is great,but sometimes you have to run away from it.;)
In real life, yes, you are absolutely right. But in a game like this, an harem option is no big deal. I know that this particular game has the goal of showing how life can be unpredictable, sad, full of surprises and twists. I repeat, I LOVED the story! I cried in most scenes. Is just that, because is a game, an ultimate happy ending (even as alternate ending) fits just fine.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It wouldn't be a Leap of Faith if you didn't have to choose one love interest out of the pack. The MCs arc is finding the courage to make himself vulnerable again and to have faith in a single person after what happened with Steph. His character arc would crash and burn if he ended the game as Hugh Hefner.

Reactions: Meushi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Totally false. MC had a wonderful babe, she dissapeared, now he has Chris, he dissapears the minute MC starts dating again, which Chris sets up countless times.

MC is evolving with the entanglements of girls wanting just his shack, his shag or
simple small talk - all MC is to Cece the first time around is a long talk then a rushed bye bye.

MC is out there in the open the minute he gets on the plane: Lexy could boot any or all out
of her villa and game over for MC, as he was the reason many if not all were afforded the stay.

So our MC goes all out in trusting people he only just met all throughout this game.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Totally false. MC had a wonderful babe, she dissapeared, now he has Chris, he dissapears the minute MC starts dating again, which Chris sets up countless times.

MC is evolving with the entanglements of girls wanting just his shack, his shag or
simple small talk - all MC is to Cece the first time around is a long talk then a rushed bye bye.

MC is out there in the open the minute he gets on the plane: Lexy could boot any or all out
of her villa and game over for MC, as he was the reason many if not all were afforded the stay.

So our MC goes all out in trusting people he only just met all throughout this game.
Care to explain better? I don't fully understand what you are saying.

• Haha
Reactions: NewTricks

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, not to forget that one of the last Windows Updates came with some gaming problems on Win11 with NVidia gfx cards. Maybe thats why, microsoft stopt the update and is saying a rollback should help if you encounter this probs.
Yeah, I heard about the problems with Windows 11... I'm still using Windows 10. If isn't broken and everything I need runs on it, I see no need to "upgrade". If Windows 11 is buggy for you, why not revert back to 10?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
On September 21 I celebrated the first anniversary of my wife's death. I visited her grave... not a good day for me overall. I came home and later in the evening played this game and I came to the scene with all the girls in the bunny slippers and I laughed and laughed and I am still laughing.

I don't think the dev realizes just what a blessing this game is for me. I don't mean to sound depressing or anything, but credit where credit is due. Played it the other night and man I just about died laughing at the part when he remotely controls her dildo and she is desperately tapping her cellphone to stop it... oh man... that was comedy gold. We need more games like this. It's more than entertainment for me. It's therapy. ;) Thanks again to the dev.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, I heard about the problems with Windows 11... I'm still using Windows 10. If isn't broken and everything I need runs on it, I see no need to "upgrade". If Windows 11 is buggy for you, why not revert back to 10?
I'm on 10. Was just a long time on 11 when it wasn't released to the public as Win-Insider. My only Windows Machine this Notebook right now isn't compatible with the outdated I7-5500U. All other machines running on Linux. Just said it because of the other Guy before it was stated that he uses Win10.

Reactions: Night Hacker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that easy if bough computer with win11 installed.

I'm on 10. Was just a long time on 11 when it wasn't released to the public as Win-Insider. My only Windows Machine this Notebook right now isn't compatible with the outdated I7-5500U. All other machines running on Linux. Just said it because of the other Guy before it was stated that he uses Win10.
compatible and compatible, here 1 used laptops seller sells those kind of laptops with win11.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
not that easy if bough computer with win11 installed.

compatible and compatible, here 1 used laptops seller sells those kind of laptops with win11.
It's easy to get a workaround to install Win11 on non compatible HW. The problems will begin when microsoft change something Deep and ya are out and wont get updates. And for Games well Win11 need alot more resources and the games you could play atleast at minimum settings on win10 don't work really well anymore on 11 (more or less unplayable).

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh... finished game yesterday's night (Cece), without much crying or smth.
This morning had a dream 'bout my first and long forgotten (maybe I'm lying, maybe not so forgotten) love (school times)
Subconsious playing jokes... I think it got Me more then I though

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes