Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If some of you are interested, I made a mod to restore the original soundtrack of the game from chapter 1 to 7. It's a switch in the Preferences menu, it can be switched anytime during the game (only limitation is that the music won't switch if it has already started, but rolling back will work).

Here is the link : https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch8-v1-0c-music-restoration-mod-v1-2-0-azk66.130968/

Crazygamer43 Hello, just tagging you to ask if you could add the link to the OP please ? It would be awesome, thanks in advance.
Let me get this straight.

I let the whole world know to grab the music files on 9/10 here then on 9/11 gave pre-install instructions here and finally on 9/12 drop the bomb on every one regarding SanchoMod OG Audio Edition here.

Then you come out on 9/17 to do the same exact thing? Welp... I'm certainly confused. I can't imagine where you got that completely original idea from.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I lost my saves but finally i had time and finished it, what an incredible journey, for me it was always lexi in many ways she was ofc not the most interesting character, but i will never forget the first time she appeared on that stage, there was no doubt in my mind that my first playthrough would be her and i am a sucker for throuble routes so holly ending was a no brainer. i did take a break from it after the cece thing that hit too close for comfort but it was always my intention too return when it was finished.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Just finished it, what a amazing journey indeed, like the guy above me was saying !. I loved the story, the characters, the comedy hahah !,it crack me up sometime. I cant wait to see your next game !

Reactions: fishbulb123

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Let me get this straight.

I let the whole world know to grab the music files on 9/10 here then on 9/11 gave pre-install instructions here and finally on 9/12 drop the bomb on every one regarding SanchoMod OG Audio Edition here.

Then you come out on 9/17 to do the same exact thing? Welp... I'm certainly confused. I can't imagine where you got that completely original idea from.
I'm sorry if I hurt your pride, I know you're a known modder and doing that way longer and probably better than me.

But don't get it backward, I never saw your message cause I'm not reading this thread much. I decided I would do a mod allowing to choose both the original soundtrack and the new one a few days after Drifty announced the licensing issues. Like most of the things I do here, I decided to do it after a few discussions on a Discord server.

Beside, unless I'm wrong, your mod does not allow to enjoy Drifty new soundtrack, it's a bit different, but it's still his work, so worth listening to.

And lastly, why are you getting so pissed at me ? You're Sancho, and I'm a nobody (in regard to modding games), surely people that wants more that just the music, and the people that used your mod forever will still continue to use it.

edit: Just read the links you posted, it's on the thread of your mod, which I never read (at first I thought it was link to LoF original thread)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664259804310.png

Completed - careerless unemployed boy toy chick magnet girls see through - game.
First two bombshells are worth going on this wild ride.
Next two babes are good for your sugga mommy/gold digging experience dive in.
The three on the right bring the heartache, past, then present and beyond.
Game on!

4 ia 3.jpg
What about the future?
New game - u4ia by DriftyGames
4 ia1.jpg

A cop enjoying the attention of all the four strung out hot babes.
Now, where have we seen that before?
Only in every second crime/cop series/movie ever made.
4 ia2.jpg
Maybe a Crash subplot developped would bring some new heartache in the mix.
A hero career on top of white nighting antics and savior complex dialogues.
One guess would be all the pointless Cece simping left a huge dent
only such a game would even out. Best way to fight depression is with many other people that keep you outta your head and into activities that are worth living for.
next game

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The more routes I finish, the more I understand Cece absorbed all the romance to herself.
I can totally agree that She is the Main Character, and everything Just spins around.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So it's another depresso game?
Kinda sad... I had hoped after LoF he would try something more up beat.
I think this game is really "up beat" at times, but it has the same amount of high and lows...
I too want a game with not too much lows if that what you mean :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry if I hurt your pride, I know you're a known modder and doing that way longer and probably better than me.

But don't get it backward, I never saw your message cause I'm not reading this thread much. I decided I would do a mod allowing to choose both the original soundtrack and the new one a few days after Drifty announced the licensing issues. Like most of the things I do here, I decided to do it after a few discussions on a Discord server.

Beside, unless I'm wrong, your mod does not allow to enjoy Drifty new soundtrack, it's a bit different, but it's still his work, so worth listening to.

And lastly, why are you getting so pissed at me ? You're Sancho, and I'm a nobody (in regard to modding games), surely people that wants more that just the music, and the people that used your mod forever will still continue to use it.

edit: Just read the links you posted, it's on the thread of your mod, which I never read (at first I thought it was link to LoF original thread)
Good morning bud. Just to clear the air, I'm not pissed and my pride isn't hurt (I'm honorable but not all that proud of a fella). As I stated it was all confusing where I stand but I don't wish anyone ill will. You're not "nobody" and I'm certainly not anything special. We are all simply fellow members sailing the same pirate ship. With that said understand that in my position I've found myself with more than my share of knives in my back... so I sometimes come across as overly-defensive and for that I apologize. As for the knives in my back I really need some of them surgically removed at this point so my tone will be that way from time to time. Regards.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Finished all routes except 2...
I do hate that bi curious/trouple plots but strangely, MC is not "the Third weel" in relationship with Kira and Robin
At the moment Kira + Robin ending is second to Cece only (impossible to beat Cece content in any way)
Bruh, can someone spoil for Me shortly Robin and Kira Solo endings?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020

Good morning bud. Just to clear the air, I'm not pissed and my pride isn't hurt (I'm honorable but not all that proud of a fella). As I stated it was all confusing where I stand but I don't wish anyone ill will. You're not "nobody" and I'm certainly not anything special. We are all simply fellow members sailing the same pirate ship. With that said understand that in my position I've found myself with more than my share of knives in my back... so I sometimes come across as overly-defensive and for that I apologize. As for the knives in my back I really need some of them surgically removed at this point so my tone will be that way from time to time. Regards.
I haven't considered that, I'm sorry. And I can honestly say I don't want to be responsible for another backstabbing for you. My activity on F95 was largely limited on a single game thread (not LoF) and even that thread I don't read it anymore. All my interactions are largely on the Discords and Patreon of the creators.

I made that mod for me and for a couple of friends on said Discord (I did the same for Summer's Gone) but since this one was a bit better and the game was completed and not meant to change, I decided to post it here. I was made aware of your mod, but I assumed that since mine allows a switch back and forth between original and new version, it was different enough to spark an interest for some. The idea behind the mod was only the fact that ArtList screwed their license holders and the time invested by the creators to find good ambiant music should not go to waste, it was never to undermined your mod.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes