Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
it happens more often that characters from other games appear in each other's game,out of mutual respect between the creators.
It looks like it, because in Timestamps, I had also seen a character from another game.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It looks like it, because in Timestamps, I had also seen a character from another game.
i don't know,but you have plenty of examples. carli from depraved awakenings in city of broken dreamers. jay in summer scent. eternum was mentioned in my bully is my lover. liam from acting lessons appears in retrieving the past,and you have plenty of examples. it's like in the movies,tarantino always starred in his own movies,and stephen king had a supporting role in his movies.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
DJ KinK in Leap of Faith, here is something I was not expecting.. nice surprise. :love:

View attachment 2074255

Reference:

View attachment 2074288
There's four + 1 games I've played because their characters/logo cameoed in Leap of Faith: Last Call, Chasing Sunsets (which is referenced throughout), Artemis and The Unbroken (The Author is the +1). I've enjoyed them all. (Chasing Sunsets has a return cameo ... I don't know if the others do/will or not). Not sure if Last Call will be continued or not, but the rest are all actively being updated.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
well i put it on renpy8 bug (i think free pass is made with r8 too and has same quirk) and incompatibility between my "ancient" computer (8 years) and renpy8.
Following that I downgraded the VN to Ren'Py 7.5.2 but still get the same misaligned vertical pan shots, so it's not a bug in v8.
Thinking it might be something with the images themselves I changed those images and corresponding calls to tga but same thing.
Guess it must be something else that changed but beats me if I know what... don't have the previous release anymore so can't compare either

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Following that I downgraded the VN to Ren'Py 7.5.2 but still get the same misaligned vertical pan shots, so it's not a bug in v8.
Thinking it might be something with the images themselves I changed those images and corresponding calls to tga but same thing.
Guess it must be something else that changed but beats me if I know what... don't have the previous release anymore so can't compare either
try other renderer by holding shift+g down and starting game.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
try other renderer by holding shift+g down and starting game.
That only cycles through all folders who's name starts with a 'G'. Besides, that has never worked for me, neither starting with shift down nor the option ever showing on the context menu (it just ain't there even with shift pressed)
So, found a copy of Ch7, code also doesn't show anything different, even the images are identical.
Only thing different is the copy I found uses Ren'Py 7.4.11 and my SDK is 7.5.2...

EDIT: Well, it's a Ren'Py bug afterall. Installed the 7.4.11 SDK and the vertical pans show perfectly. But no idea if Sancho's mod will play nice since that obviously was compiled with 8.x

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: Well, it's a Ren'Py bug afterall. Installed the 7.4.11 SDK and the vertical pans show perfectly. But no idea if Sancho's mod will play nice since that obviously was compiled with 8.x
possible, on other game i fixed it switching to angle2 renderer and got same error on 3 games (and still get it on 1 game at least). maybe too old hardware not compatible with renpy8.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
possible, on other game i fixed it switching to angle2 renderer and got same error on 3 games (and still get it on 1 game at least). maybe too old hardware not compatible with renpy8.
Since the same thing already happens in Ren'Py 7.5.2 I doubt it's a hardware issue, since that is still Python 2.7. But even though I now have perfect pans, I'll have to stick with the official version since Sancho's mod won't work with my 'fixed' version...

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
SanchoNote

By popular demand: since I have a couple more hours before my goal of "under 48hrs after VN drops" to have the mod update done I decided to concede and update SanchoCheats to allow the user to change paths at will AFTER the pathing event has occurred. I've disabled the cheat before that event to help eliminate confusion with some folks and to insure no one fucks up. Details here. Regards.
you made my day this mod solved my only issue (YOU ARE AWESOME) it works perfect too. i am new to f95 can i buy you a coffe or several

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes