Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's what I did.

After meeting Holly outside at Lexi's in Chapter 5, her path is closed.
Then you fucked up on Holly's Balcony scene or on the Yacht didn't choose "I wouldn't mind including Holly" before the "threesome" scene option is available. Both of those are obvious and shouldn't require walkthrough if Holly is the goal.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
didn't choose "I wouldn't mind including Holly"
I can't select the option, it's highlighted in red and not clickable, see my second screenshot.
And in the balcony scene you can't really do much wrong, there it goes up from 22 to 25 points, but then the message from your mod from my first screenshot appears.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't select the option, it's highlighted in red and not clickable, see my second screenshot.
And in the balcony scene you can't really do much wrong, there it goes up from 22 to 25 points, but then the message from your mod from my first screenshot appears.
The above is your problem (the balcony scene). Follow ALL the "arrows" (the mod will guide you as needed but does NOT manipulate any variables). You'll need to see this when ending the scene (Tattoo):
1663943674498.png

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Did you say no to Kira/Robin together in Chapter 3?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A summary for HollyPath prerequisites is here.
I'm curious, did you manage to extract the source from the RPA files, if so how? Or did you get it straight from the DEV in order to create your mod? I wanted to look at the source the other day and this is the first I was unable to extract from the RPA. I am assuming that is because of RenPY 8 and the newer Python it uses.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm curious, did you manage to extract the source from the RPA files, if so how? Or did you get it straight from the DEV in order to create your mod? I wanted to look at the source the other day and this is the first I was unable to extract from the RPA. I am assuming that is because of RenPY 8 and the newer Python it uses.
Let's just say I was the first on the planet to mod an R8 VN ("Recovering to Sussex"). So, it's not a biggie at this point.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I still can't get on her path...

Selected Lexi in Chapter 4, "I'm conflicted" and/or "I haven't really lookedat her like that", at first meeting with Holly, didn't set her up with Chris, looked at her boobs 3 times, got 25 points with her and then the message comes up:
View attachment 2060169

and later

View attachment 2060178
What am I doing wrong?
I downloaded Sancho's mode , followed it for Holly and finally unlocked that. I think there's a few answers to some of her questions that give a few more points towards her that may make a difference, I honestly forget which, but.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The above is your problem (the balcony scene). Follow ALL the "arrows" (the mod will guide you as needed but does NOT manipulate any variables). You'll need to see this when ending the scene (Tattoo):
View attachment 2060270
I remember that. I went back and forth on her breast several times and got a laugh at the "Really?" (or whatever your mod said, nice touch, LOL). One spot in that I missed a couple times through was looking at her face and some dialog from that. So, you need to look at everything, and several times on the breast (go back and forth).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
*sigh* Either my computer was just running better for a while, or the farther into the game you get, the more lag created, but since the Boat Kiss™, the animation went back to bad lagging :(

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
*sigh* Either my computer was just running better for a while, or the farther into the game you get, the more lag created, but since the Boat Kiss™, the animation went back to bad lagging :(
Is your computer maybe installing updates? There were a few big updates to Windows which could have lagged your system while playing. Never seen lag in this (or any other RenPY) game.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is your computer maybe installing updates? There were a few big updates to Windows which could have lagged your system while playing. Never seen lag in this (or any other RenPY) game.
Well, not to forget that one of the last Windows Updates came with some gaming problems on Win11 with NVidia gfx cards. Maybe thats why, microsoft stopt the update and is saying a rollback should help if you encounter this probs.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
And that's a wrap. Great game man a real Rollercoaster it was. I'm looking forward to Euphoria, the short haired honey looks cute. Hopefully it has a compelling story as well and a decent adult MC. One of the things I liked about LOF is the MC. He was a good guy all around and Chris and Kevin deserves major cred as well. Alot of good games are ruined by horn dog MCs/male characters so im hoping U4ria has some decent male characters as well.

Reactions: Rare77 and DarhkBlu

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Na ... just old. Win 10, graphics card at least 4 years old (probably older), only 8g ram, etc. Not ready to upgrade, but most games I have to reduce the graphics quality to play right. But only the most recent Renpy game updates have I had the animation lag issue so bad that it breaks. Doesn't even get through the new Drifty logo in the u4ia trailer. I'm just glad he put in the low-rez concert ... which still looks great.

Reactions: Night Hacker

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
And that's a wrap. Great game man a real Rollercoaster it was. I'm looking forward to Euphoria, the short haired honey looks cute. Hopefully it has a compelling story as well and a decent adult MC. One of the things I liked about LOF is the MC. He was a good guy all around and Chris and Kevin deserves major cred as well. Alot of good games are ruined by horn dog MCs/male characters so im hoping U4ria has some decent male characters as well.
Yeah, I expected the MC's BF to end up being a douche at first, based on how that archetype usually plays out in AVN's, happy that wasn't the case. I am so used to thinking about how it would be nice if the MC would wake up and just dump the friend off a bridge(insensitive?) after 30 minutes of them being introduced. Chris was cool though.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes