Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
3some path with robin and ......... and maybe cece (don't remember if 3some with lexi and holly ended on pregnancy).
There is a dialog option where you can choose to impregnate both of them in the end, but it doesn't show anything about it afterwards

Reactions: Zareem

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
witch two end with pregnancy?
3some path with robin and ......... and maybe cece (don't remember if 3some with lexi and holly ended on pregnancy).
There is a dialog option where you can choose to impregnate both of them in the end, but it doesn't show anything about it afterwards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grif1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea, game ends that soon that there's no chance for see big belly lexi and holly.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
On my run through the game this week, I decided to see what some of the less-friendly responses to Steph's story were ... I went back to the friendly version 'cause I like the joke at the end better.

cinder_lord

Apr 9, 2022
How many paths are there in this game ?? Its been a while since I played this game. Now that the game is complete, I'm starting a fresh walkthrough. Please mention the main girls to be pursued.
Thanks in advance !!

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I know I'm late to the party, but I just played this game for the first time. Well damn, didn't expect to get feels like this when I got into AVNs a few months ago.

I'm lucky enough that I never really had to deal with suicide. Only knew one person who took his life, and we weren't close. So I can't even begin to imagine what DriftyGames had to go through. I hope writing this brought him some kind of peace.

As for the game itself, I like how it ditches a lot of tropes, or at least what I perceived as tropes so far in my short experience with AVNs. There's no asshole male antagonist, with Matt being redeemed. The best friend is not gay just so he would be non-threatening for NTR haters, you can even set him up with one of the girls. The girls you didn't pick don't just drop out of the story never to be seen again.

Lastly I kinda feel bad going with Cece first, because there's no way I can replay this game and not romance her...Actually never mind, Cece is best girl. No regrets.
ep6_backyard54.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many paths are there in this game ?? Its been a while since I played this game. Now that the game is complete, I'm starting a fresh walkthrough. Please mention the main girls to be pursued.
Thanks in advance !!
all are main girls, you can end up with any of them or 3somes (2), it's up to your choices (most important choice comes on ch4).

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know I'm late to the party, but I just played this game for the first time. Well damn, didn't expect to get feels like this when I got into AVNs a few months ago.

I'm lucky enough that I never really had to deal with suicide. Only knew one person who took his life, and we weren't close. So I can't even begin to imagine what DriftyGames had to go through. I hope writing this brought him some kind of peace.

As for the game itself, I like how it ditches a lot of tropes, or at least what I perceived as tropes so far in my short experience with AVNs. There's no asshole male antagonist, with Matt being redeemed. The best friend is not gay just so he would be non-threatening for NTR haters, you can even set him up with one of the girls. The girls you didn't pick don't just drop out of the story never to be seen again.

Lastly I kinda feel bad going with Cece first, because there's no way I can replay this game and not romance her...Actually never mind, Cece is best girl. No regrets.
View attachment 2218860
Cece is amazing, but the Lexi and Linda paths are great too! and the Steph path isn’t bad either…. And then there’s the Robin & Kira path… and don’t forget Holly…

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Cece is amazing, but the Lexi and Linda paths are great too! and the Steph path isn’t bad either…. And then there’s the Robin & Kira path… and don’t forget Holly…
Fair enough, but on the other hand Cece :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Lastly I kinda feel bad going with Cece first, because there's no way I can replay this game and not romance her
That's basically the "curse" of this game for many of us (me included): Once we play Cece's route, it's hard not see Cece's route as the true/canon route of the game.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's basically the "curse" of this game for many of us (me included): Once we play Cece's route, it's hard not see Cece's route as the true/canon route of the game.
True, but if you also play Chasing Sunsets, then you see that in that world, the Lexi Path is the true/canon route of the Chasing Sunsets world…. (newspaper article says “Lexi Engaged“ and shows a pic of the MC proposing on stage)

If that’s the case, then maybe each route has it’s own reality… Thinking that way helped me to enjoy the other routes as well… the thought that choosing one path doesn’t negate the other‘s, but that they all exist simultaneously in alternate realities helped me enjoy each route for it’s own merit.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2218860
Cece is definitely the mainstay of this game, but the real quality of the game is to make her affair not annoying in the runs on the other LIs, Mc is always her friend in a believable way, and he always wants to help her in a way that is not pathetic or forced.

For a game with a very strong dramatic moment, it is really a miracle all this

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Cece is definitely the mainstay of this game, but the real quality of the game is to make her affair not annoying in the runs on the other LIs, Mc is always her friend in a believable way, and he always wants to help her in a way that is not pathetic or forced.

For a game with a very strong dramatic moment, it is really a miracle all this
The game truly is a work of art!

Space Gaming

Dec 31, 2021
I have been waiting to play the last chapter still haven't played it don't want the story to end but is it worth it? Is the ending good ?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes