br99

Jul 11, 2018
not sure if it was just me, but the win/linux version i downloaded from gofile had several file errors on unzipping. the one from pixeldrain unzipped with no errors. debunked

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if it was just me, but the win/linux version i downloaded from gofile had several file errors on unzipping. the one from pixeldrain unzipped with no errors.
with what you dl'd it and with what you unzipped it?

br99

Jul 11, 2018
with what you dl'd it and with what you unzipped it?
i downloaded normally from gofile with firefox, unzipped with 7zip. i just redownloaded it from gofile to test and had no problems. i hope it isn't my ssd failing......

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How does one recover from this game? I'll miss the characters
:unsure:
Listen to the Soundtrack on Spotify all through your regular life... :love:

Play Casing Sunsets just for the Lexi cameos.... ;)

Volunteer as a life coach at a suicide clinic/hotline... :cry:

Support Drifty's new game, u4ia... :sneaky:

and remember... drink plenty of :coffee:... it rhymes with Cece :giggle:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there already a new project he is working on?
yes, it's called u4ia(Euphoria). The ad/trailer for it is at the very end of LoF, when the guys are on the yacht and stare at the sky, if you don't push anything the animation sequence leads into the trailer for u4ia, his next game. If you click anything, it skips the trailer.

galuade

Dec 26, 2018
Hello everyone. New here, longtime lurker. Did the author put the full names of the characters anywhere? IIRC only Lexi and Kira have full names.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Look what I found in another game...

View attachment 2207469

This bus stop sure looks familiar (I know its just that they used the same pack/set but it makes it looks like the AVN's take place in the same city)
This is the beginning of WVM, right? Which is amusing because you're only here in the intro and then in a new city for the rest of the game. ... but I had a similar reaction.

Reactions: ebemise42069
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes