The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Start playing during the week, finished it up last night. Wow. Simply an amazing journey. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't tear myself away from the story. Acting Lessons was the other game that springs to my mind that impacted me emotionally to this extent. I'm sorry for your loss dev, and I'm glad you were able to find an outlet with this AVN/game, I came for the sex and stayed for the story. It allowed me to escape some of the stress I'm dealing with, and frankly was helpful in teaching me some things as well. For my playthrough I wanted to try and play it organically, how I'd put myself in his shoes and let things unfold. As it follows:

Steph felt like she was going to be The One. Physically she looked perfect, so I was curious to see how the story was to unfold. Hooked up with her, and felt like that was going to start the rebound... then finding out about the 'husband' really soured my character, especially since there was no talk for over 2 years. So when Lexi made effort to connect with MC, it just ignited a spark that continued to develop and resulted in Lexi being the one... though don't get me wrong, MC also dipped his dick in Robin and Kira.

There were some devastating parts, really touching and sparked emotion, as well as uplifting and inspiring pieces. Ultimately I interpreted that the story is about moving forward, so while he got closure with Steph, he was already moving forward with Lexi, and I didn't want to crush Lexi's feelings. Also didn't pursue Holly as it felt like I'd be betraying Lexi. I think for replaying I'd like to go back and try Linda as the childhood crush ending up together, try one where he does relent to his initial love for Steph and gets back together with her, and probably a Cece run as well, though with her it was more like besties / sibling love rather than romantic by the end. I sort of felt like romancing her as a result of emotional trauma wasn't a recipe for success - pretty sure in reality those relationships fail more often than not. So it'll be a 'fantasy' spinoff in my opinion, but one I'm still interested in seeing. Not sure I'll do the throuple relationship, maybe sometime in the future, but individually would be a bit messed up - I sort of felt like those two are meant for each other, and even splitting between Chris it'd be too selfish.

One thing that was a bit surprising was how early to commit, it didn't feel like there were cheating opportunities but definitely saw scenarios where if you are with that girl, there'd be something 'extra' with that scene. The fact that you keep and maintain friendships with all the other LIs after you picked yours was something truly refreshing, and I think helps connect the player to the story more strongly.

Ultimately, it was a beautiful story that I truly enjoyed, and has been a memorable experience. For anyone who hasn't played it, please do yourself a favor and find time.
Cece route is more like 2 damaged souls find each other and heal together type of thing. It's a nice route and only advice I'd give you there is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, even after the choice, the other girls stay central, and just switch from LI's to great friends.
In the end, the friendships made that summer are ones they will hold on to for a long time, even if they go their own ways.
And yeah, any game that can teach something or make you think twice about something is good. LoF has value like that.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Start playing during the week, finished it up last night. Wow. Simply an amazing journey. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't tear myself away from the story. Acting Lessons was the other game that springs to my mind that impacted me emotionally to this extent. I'm sorry for your loss dev, and I'm glad you were able to find an outlet with this AVN/game, I came for the sex and stayed for the story. It allowed me to escape some of the stress I'm dealing with, and frankly was helpful in teaching me some things as well. For my playthrough I wanted to try and play it organically, how I'd put myself in his shoes and let things unfold. As it follows:

Steph felt like she was going to be The One. Physically she looked perfect, so I was curious to see how the story was to unfold. Hooked up with her, and felt like that was going to start the rebound... then finding out about the 'husband' really soured my character, especially since there was no talk for over 2 years. So when Lexi made effort to connect with MC, it just ignited a spark that continued to develop and resulted in Lexi being the one... though don't get me wrong, MC also dipped his dick in Robin and Kira.

There were some devastating parts, really touching and sparked emotion, as well as uplifting and inspiring pieces. Ultimately I interpreted that the story is about moving forward, so while he got closure with Steph, he was already moving forward with Lexi, and I didn't want to crush Lexi's feelings. Also didn't pursue Holly as it felt like I'd be betraying Lexi. I think for replaying I'd like to go back and try Linda as the childhood crush ending up together, try one where he does relent to his initial love for Steph and gets back together with her, and probably a Cece run as well, though with her it was more like besties / sibling love rather than romantic by the end. I sort of felt like romancing her as a result of emotional trauma wasn't a recipe for success - pretty sure in reality those relationships fail more often than not. So it'll be a 'fantasy' spinoff in my opinion, but one I'm still interested in seeing. Not sure I'll do the throuple relationship, maybe sometime in the future, but individually would be a bit messed up - I sort of felt like those two are meant for each other, and even splitting between Chris it'd be too selfish.

One thing that was a bit surprising was how early to commit, it didn't feel like there were cheating opportunities but definitely saw scenarios where if you are with that girl, there'd be something 'extra' with that scene. The fact that you keep and maintain friendships with all the other LIs after you picked yours was something truly refreshing, and I think helps connect the player to the story more strongly.

Ultimately, it was a beautiful story that I truly enjoyed, and has been a memorable experience. For anyone who hasn't played it, please do yourself a favor and find time.
There is definitely value in following the other paths -- even if just to see what happens when you come between two lovers, or two best friends.

Also, pairing Chris with Robin doesn't have to involve any sadness (just don't dip into either girl before the trip)

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do not remind me with this please because if I said this is one of the best game ever , but for me this is the best Funny Scene EVER For me at least.
View attachment 2182939
View attachment 2182941
View attachment 2182942
View attachment 2182943
well I gave you all my love
and I gave you all my trust
and I gave you everything that you need

but you only told me lies
and you made me realize
that baby you ain't no good for me

I can't be with you you can't be true
and I know just what I've got to do

gonna hit the ground running (running)
running (running)
running just as fast as I can

running (running)

Well you're begging me to stay
but I'm going my own way
and the skies ain't looking cloudy or gray

I won't even roll the dice
so that you can't play me twice
cause babe, who do you think I am

well I'm gonna take my own road
and I'm sorry baby you can't go

running (running)

running (running)

well I know you say you're sorry and that you'll do right
but babe who do you take me for?
and yes I see you crying but before those tears are drying
baby, I'm headed for that door

running (running)

running (running)

running just as fast as I, running just as fast as I can.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well I gave you all my love
and I gave you all my trust
and I gave you everything that you need

but you only told me lies
and you made me realize
that baby you ain't no good for me

I can't be with you you can't be true
and I know just what I've got to do

running (running)

running (running)

Well you're begging me to stay
but I'm going my own way
and the skies ain't looking cloudy or gray

I won't even roll the dice
so that you can't play me twice
cause babe, who do you think I am

well I'm gonna take my own road
and I'm sorry baby you can't go

running (running)

running (running)

well I know you say you're sorry and that you'll do right
but babe who do you take me for?
and yes I see you crying but before those tears are drying
baby, I'm headed for that door

running (running)

running (running)

running just as fast as I, running just as fast as I can.
As much as this good and I like it , But do not do this for Cece plaese , OH sorry You can simply do it and leave her only for my Love. :love: :love:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As much as this good and I like it , But do not do this for Cece plaese , OH sorry You can simply do it and leave her only for my Love. :love: :love:
those are the lyrics to the song that plays during the house cleaning sequance... during both of them actually, when the MC is cleaning his house, and when the girls clean up Lexi's place.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Watching An American Werewolf In Paris today and was reminded of Leap of Faith…

89CBA727-470E-469A-BC48-90DD40E395BC.jpeg 976132B6-1829-4B8E-8B45-F464A1F3C9DC.jpeg

Not off of a bridge, but the Eiffel Tower! And he caught her!

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer
Nov 20, 2022
I came for boobs and booty and discovered a very touching story about depression, recovery and love.

The plot twist with Stephanie is not very good (and probably a bit inconsistent with the beginning of the story). But all the story is very compelling and makes you want to be involved a lot.

I have a soft sport for Chris, he is probably the most well written character of the game, goofy, funny, touching, and really a good caring friend of the MC. Everyone would want someone like him near him (or her). Most of the LI are interesting, not always original, but always well written. Special mention for Cece, Lexi and Linda who all trigger deep emotions and connection to the MC.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, Stephanie and her story is just bleh xD
Could've easily been something like: dad went to jail, I had to tace care of mom/cancer/whatever. The chosen story is simple even more goofy and unbelievable than Chris smashing both girls xD

That's why I always say that all VN's require suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole game is a whirlwind of adventure. This is the part that pushes the plot forward and keeps it fresh and engaging. Dev has a knack about mystery secret agents and secretive undebelly intrigue. Just look at what is in store for the next game.
There is definitely value in following the other paths -- even if just to see what happens when you come between two lovers, or two best friends.

Also, pairing Chris with Robin doesn't have to involve any sadness (just don't dip into either girl before the trip)
But you are missing the whole game start: Chris is edging you to go out with kira,
how heartless are you to dump her on him like that.
What happened to bros before hoes? She is a sweet girl that Chris goes the distance to
hook you up with ... would you feel O.K. getting on with the girl you set your best friend with ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Robin is someone MC never talks to Chris about the whole time before the party.
Chris is star struck with Lexi. Kind a hard to see how or why something like this would work.
The plot twist with Stephanie is not very good
Stephanie and her story
The story is about as Bourne/oo7 Craig as this game can get.
Remember Linda: MC has a hard time remembering his exes and his part in the break up.

This game tells us how girls have to come after you to make it work,
are you not tired of your usual chad/cuck games where MC either is a pleasure meat stick
for determined horny girls or a scrawny pervy nobody jerking off in the corner while
brain dead bulls rape the girls MC likes?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't say she is a bad character, just overall the story is hard to believe.
It serves her purpose and she is overall likable :D

Nov 20, 2022
are you not tired of your usual chad/cuck games where MC either is a pleasure meat stick
Well, as I stated in my initial post, I found the game well written and the characters very interesting overall. I liked Stephanie route and was even about to give her another chance until the revelation of her disappearance. It just didn't work for me and broke the suspension of disbelief. And as I said, I loved a lot of characters less for the sexual part than for the emotional part they gave us.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
But you are missing the whole game start: Chris is edging you to go out with kira,
how heartless are you to dump her on him like that.
What happened to bros before hoes? She is a sweet girl that Chris goes the distance to
hook you up with ... would you feel O.K. getting on with the girl you set your best friend with ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Robin is someone MC never talks to Chris about the whole time before the party.
Chris is star struck with Lexi. Kind a hard to see how or why something like this would work.
It's subtle, but the game does set up a path for Chris to like Robin ... even before leaving for LA ... and so that relationship definitely can be expanded -- especially if you decide NOT to go with Kira. Clearly the two of them don't have a problem sharing, and if you're not interested, how is it a "bros before hoes" issue if you turn the tables and give Chris a chance.

Also, your "bros before hoes" attitude should mean you can't set up Chris with Linda either. And since he's star-struck with Lexi, how could he even be bothered to think of getting with Holly, whom he already thinks is just as out of reach?

Why have the option for him to fall in love at all? 'Cause the MC and Chris don't have that shallow a relationship. That's why so many people praise it so highly.

Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, Stephanie and her story is just bleh xD
Could've easily been something like: dad went to jail, I had to tace care of mom/cancer/whatever. The chosen story is simple even more goofy and unbelievable than Chris smashing both girls xD

That's why I always say that all VN's require suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy them.
There's no question Stephanie's story is the weakest link ... less the plot than the details. If you put any thought into the timeline (which I haven't been able to resist) it all breaks down spectacularly.

But the overall story -- Even Stephs sans her basic plot -- is strong enough (for me) to overlook that glitch in the Matrix.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's subtle, but the game does set up a path for Chris to like Robin ... even before leaving for LA ... and so that relationship definitely can be expanded -- especially if you decide NOT to go with Kira. Clearly the two of them don't have a problem sharing, and if you're not interested, how is it a "bros before hoes" issue if you turn the tables and give Chris a chance.

Also, your "bros before hoes" attitude should mean you can't set up Chris with Linda either. And since he's star-struck with Lexi, how could he even be bothered to think of getting with Holly, whom he already thinks is just as out of reach?

Why have the option for him to fall in love at all? 'Cause the MC and Chris don't have that shallow a relationship. That's why so many people praise it so highly.
Chris: "Everyone knows Batman and Robin."
Robin: "Nobody in their right mind would ever want to be Robin in that scenario."
Chris: "But what if... Robin was a chick? mindblooooooown"
Robin: "Then everyone would want to do Robin, not be Robin."
Chris: "Exactly!"

That there is some first class, subtle as hell, flirting!

Chris makes a big deal about MC being the smooth talker, but Batman(Chris), in three short sentences, told Robin that...
1. He wouldn't mind being partnered up with her.
2. That she if she was the Robin to his Batman, it would be mindblowing,
and
3. Agreed that she's hot enough that EVERYONE would want to DO her, in other words, he's cool with Kira.

and, Kira heard it all as they walked away.

You have to read between the lines a little, but it's all there. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Solid set up to a future relationship and a better Meet/Cute than many movies have!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Chris: "Everyone knows Batman and Robin."
Robin: "Nobody in their right mind would ever want to be Robin in that scenario."
Chris: "But what if... Robin was a chick? mindblooooooown"
Robin: "Then everyone would want to do Robin, not be Robin."
Chris: "Exactly!"

That there is some first class, subtle as hell, flirting!

Chris makes a big deal about MC being the smooth talker, but Batman(Chris), in three short sentences, told Robin that...
1. He wouldn't mind being partnered up with her.
2. That she if she was the Robin to his Batman, it would be mindblowing,
and
3. Agreed that she's hot enough that EVERYONE would want to DO her, in other words, he's cool with Kira.

and, Kira heard it all as they walked away.

You have to read between the lines a little, but it's all there. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Solid set up to a future relationship and a better Meet/Cute than many movies have!
Then, the follow up... when you get up after the first night at Lexi's and have the little free move with the arrow keys, Chris and Robin are sitting alone at the table together and she's teaching him how to play her favorite phone app game...the same one that you and she compete for high score on...

Then, right before the Truth or Dare, Chris goes down to the wine cellar to help Robin bring the drinks back up... It's almost like they keep finding time and excuses to be together.

There's honestly no telling how much time they actually spend together building a friendship that later blossoms into something more while you're off with other girls. And good on your bro! He's always there for you. he deserves to be happy also!

Only a monster plays this game and makes Chris end up alone!:p:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I prefer the Robin choice I made in my second run(Lexi).
Mostly because with Linda it feels like she's getting scraps/second best.
Batman & Robin felt more organic. That's just my opinion ofc.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes