Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
And another thing about Cece. Sure, she suffers from anxiety and depression, but she also is a huge empath.
Depressed people ofter are. I've been there a very little bit when i was young. The fact that you understand not feeling well makes you care when other people seem to feel the same. Plus, depressed people don't only feel abnormally sad. They tend to feel every and each emotion with intensity, and that includes simpaty.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
What is the correct combination for the ass game?
You have a fan walkthrough, if you need some help.
Ass game part added bellow.

Depressed people ofter are. I've been there a very little bit when i was young. The fact that you understand not feeling well makes you care when other people seem to feel the same. Plus, depressed people don't only feel abnormally sad. They tend to feel every and each emotion with intensity, and that includes simpaty.
As I stated in my first ever post on this site/thread, long ago I tried to commit suicide, back in 2010.
Best friend died in a car crash, and gf(at that time the best thing to ever happen to me) suddenly died due to heart related issues. That all happened in less than 2 weeks. I was destroyed.

That's why I said I related to the Cece+ ending, since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I myself had to dial down how much I let other people's lives affect me. For a long time I was the one helping others because I didn't know how to help myself. To quote Bo Burnham: "Attempting to give you what he cannot give himself."

But in a way, that seems like a lifetime ago now. I'm more than good now.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Very sweet. Another VN does a mention of Lexi. Yes, Lexi is amazing. So I get it. Devs must hold Drifty in high regard.

From Chasing Sunsets.

View attachment 2161869
Just finished playing Chasing Sunsets. Loved seeing this part that is hinted at when Jaye makes her cameo in LoF and shares a "sunset" with our MC on the pier before taking this selfie with Lexi. Jaye's cameo in LoF is the reason that I decided to play CS to begin with. However, there was another LoF cameo in the current version of CS... After the credit scene in the current version you see this...

Screenshot 2022-11-19 231850.png

so we now know which route holds true in the Chasing Sunsets timeline/reality ;)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hahahahaha

I played that game so many times doing each route that by the end I had them memorized:love:...
I'd know those asses anywhere ;)...

except maybe not Kevin's...:ROFLMAO:
But you'd know them abs :D

Just finished playing Chasing Sunsets. Loved seeing this part that is hinted at when Jaye makes her cameo in LoF and shares a "sunset" with our MC on the pier before taking this selfie with Lexi. Jaye's cameo in LoF is the reason that I decided to play CS to begin with. However, there was another LoF cameo in the current version of CS... After the credit scene in the current version you see this...

View attachment 2181415

so we now know which route holds true in the Chasing Sunsets timeline/reality ;)
I'll give it a try, I can always get behind the F95 Cinematic Universe xD

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I mean, it depends on whether there is a decent amount of unique content in a different path which is why I'm asking. Just for a different ending and some sex scenes I wouldn't do it.
Yes, there is. A lot of compelling stories in this game. I personally only played Linda route and i was so invested in that story that i couldn't push myself to play another route so far, but i'm sure i would enjoy all of them. Apart from this, i thin this game also is worth to play the route that you feel your own the most and call it a day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, it depends on whether there is a decent amount of unique content in a different path which is why I'm asking. Just for a different ending and some sex scenes I wouldn't do it.
well most are shared content but sexscenes like with kira in barn or sex with lexi and/or holly or linda or ........ differ a lot.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Start playing during the week, finished it up last night. Wow. Simply an amazing journey. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't tear myself away from the story. Acting Lessons was the other game that springs to my mind that impacted me emotionally to this extent. I'm sorry for your loss dev, and I'm glad you were able to find an outlet with this AVN/game, I came for the sex and stayed for the story. It allowed me to escape some of the stress I'm dealing with, and frankly was helpful in teaching me some things as well. For my playthrough I wanted to try and play it organically, how I'd put myself in his shoes and let things unfold. As it follows:

Steph felt like she was going to be The One. Physically she looked perfect, so I was curious to see how the story was to unfold. Hooked up with her, and felt like that was going to start the rebound... then finding out about the 'husband' really soured my character, especially since there was no talk for over 2 years. So when Lexi made effort to connect with MC, it just ignited a spark that continued to develop and resulted in Lexi being the one... though don't get me wrong, MC also dipped his dick in Robin and Kira.

There were some devastating parts, really touching and sparked emotion, as well as uplifting and inspiring pieces. Ultimately I interpreted that the story is about moving forward, so while he got closure with Steph, he was already moving forward with Lexi, and I didn't want to crush Lexi's feelings. Also didn't pursue Holly as it felt like I'd be betraying Lexi. I think for replaying I'd like to go back and try Linda as the childhood crush ending up together, try one where he does relent to his initial love for Steph and gets back together with her, and probably a Cece run as well, though with her it was more like besties / sibling love rather than romantic by the end. I sort of felt like romancing her as a result of emotional trauma wasn't a recipe for success - pretty sure in reality those relationships fail more often than not. So it'll be a 'fantasy' spinoff in my opinion, but one I'm still interested in seeing. Not sure I'll do the throuple relationship, maybe sometime in the future, but individually would be a bit messed up - I sort of felt like those two are meant for each other, and even splitting between Chris it'd be too selfish.

One thing that was a bit surprising was how early to commit, it didn't feel like there were cheating opportunities but definitely saw scenarios where if you are with that girl, there'd be something 'extra' with that scene. The fact that you keep and maintain friendships with all the other LIs after you picked yours was something truly refreshing, and I think helps connect the player to the story more strongly.

Ultimately, it was a beautiful story that I truly enjoyed, and has been a memorable experience. For anyone who hasn't played it, please do yourself a favor and find time.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes