The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And, since we are on the topic... why there isn't a gallery mod for this game? :D
Was about to say that, I haven't played a lot of these games, but AL and DIK have gallery mods if I recall? I came to believe they were common on this site for games.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Is there any way to choose another girl to fall in love with or is this more of a kinetic style where you basically follow along with the predestined roles?
I really would like to end up with Stephanie.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there any way to choose another girl to fall in love with or is this more of a kinetic style where you basically follow along with the predestined roles?
I really would like to end up with Stephanie.
When you get to chapter 4, you'll have your answer (which is "yes" btw ...).

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When you get to chapter 4, you'll have your answer (which is "yes" btw ...).
Ah! I picked up where I left off last March, now I think I will go through this again, to see what it will be like to finish with them all.
Thank you for the clarity.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ah! I picked up where I left off last March, now I think I will go through this again, to see what it will be like to finish with them all.
Thank you for the clarity.
Two things to remember:

1) If you have a favorite girl in mind, pay attention to any multi-choice questions leading up to Chapter 4.

2) Everything that happens before the Chapter 4 choice is story flavor ... everything after is the story you've chosen (You can still make mistakes though).

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Two things to remember:

1) If you have a favorite girl in mind, pay attention to any multi-choice questions leading up to Chapter 4.

2) Everything that happens before the Chapter 4 choice is story flavor ... everything after is the story you've chosen (You can still make mistakes though).
I just went through them all from the choice section in 4, couldn't get Robin or Holly alone, which would have been great, but I enjoyed the endings of every one, including Kira/Robin together.

My favorite is still Steph (she deeply reminds me of what could have been called my soulmate years ago), but I did like Laura's journey a great deal.

*Possible Spoiler*
It confuses me about Cece though, everything was perfect, yet the same incident happened, with no way to avoid it...

I am positive that the dev has a massive amount of history devoted to that time in His life that really hits home.
His daughter I believe...and it deeply shows through that vividly detailed part of the story enough that I have to uncontrollably cry each and every time I witness it, feeling his pain at losing his daughter through each storyline...ah fck I am even tearing up as I finish this, from remembering the rose at the top of the bridge...and the painful reveal that lead to that.

The worst moment in my life, as well as the devs...is when we outlive our children...when they had their whole lives ahead of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And, since we are on the topic... why there isn't a gallery mod for this game? :D
Was about to say that, I haven't played a lot of these games, but AL and DIK have gallery mods if I recall? I came to believe they were common on this site for games.
*Multi Mod by Sancho1969 includes MANY things, including Gallery Mod.
^THIS

I just went through them all from the choice section in 4, couldn't get Robin or Holly alone, which would have been great, but I enjoyed the endings of every one, including Kira/Robin together.

It confuses me about Cece though, everything was perfect, yet the same incident happened, with no way to avoid it...
kira and robin are package deal. holly solo is possible just her route goes on way of lexi until keymoments.

what cece does happens even if she looks happy since in inside she isn't.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

My favorite is still Steph (she deeply reminds me of what could have been called my soulmate years ago), but I did like Laura's journey a great deal.

*Possible Spoiler*

I am positive that the dev has a massive amount of history devoted to that time in His life that really hits home.
His daughter I believe...and it deeply shows through that vividly detailed part of the story enough that I have to uncontrollably cry each and every time I witness it, feeling his pain at losing his daughter through each storyline...ah fck I am even tearing up as I finish this, from remembering the rose at the top of the bridge...and the painful reveal that lead to that.

The worst moment in my life, as well as the devs...is when we outlive our children...when they had their whole lives ahead of them.
As a father myself, I can't even imagine it. All I can say is that I am sorry for your loss.

You could've spared yourself a bit of pain, thankfully there is the option to skip that scene.
I did so on my second Lexi run. Once is enough T___T

what cece does happens even if she looks happy since in inside she isn't.
Such is life, sadly, that's how it is in RL too. Sadly from experience, most of the people I lost to suicide did it after a calm. It's basically a calm before the storm scenario. When someone you know is having struggles suddenly seems content, that's usually because they made peace with the end.

Of course, I can't state that as a fact, just from what I learned through life and experience.

Off topic question, maybe I'm blind and can't find the info.
What is the max signature size on this site? I see there is a universal one some follow, but I seen quite a few taller sigs as well.

Back in the days when I previously was on forums(GameTrailers.com), I was always creating sigs, wallpapers and such. Figured I could be making some sigs here as well, just gotta know the size limit :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Machete

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Off topic question, maybe I'm blind and can't find the info.
What is the max signature size on this site? I see there is a universal one some follow, but I seen quite a few taller sigs as well.

Back in the days when I previously was on forums(GameTrailers.com), I was always creating sigs, wallpapers and such. Figured I could be making some sigs here as well, just gotta know the size limit :D
that depends on what member is, older paying members get more than newer paying members.

Signatures
  1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images
    • Maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125 (WxH)
    • Maximum total file size of all images should be less than 1MB
    • Gifs are allowed, but the animation shouldn't be 'annoying' or seizure inducing
    • Hosts: imgur.com or f95zone attachment only (thread for posting signatures)
  3. Spoilers are fine, however:
    • You may not use it to hide additional images (max is still 2)
    • Youtube/Vimeo/etc embeds are allowed within spoilers, maximum of 3
    • You can hide as much text as you'd like
  4. Links & Promotion:
    • Links to Patreon, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
    • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
    • Don't beg for likes
  5. All forum rules apply to signature content - be respectful

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
*Possible Spoiler*
I'm very sorry for your loss, man! My deepest condoilences.

About the quote, i think that was a very pivotal point of the story of this game. The dev clearly says, no matters what you try to do, no matter how strong you want to save a person who decided to take their own life. Sometimes you just can't, in spite of your best efforts, and all you can do moving on is to know you couldn't and try to live out of the regreat. It's a call not to blame ourselves might we ever face such a dramatic event. We don't own the decisions of those we love, we can only try to be there with all our forces, even if then it's for nothing.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Yep. If you follow Cece's route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes, sadly, it doesn't matter how much you love them or how much you're there for them. You just have to live with the fact that they're gone and the fact that you tried everything you could.

Reactions: Machete

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so Kira/Robin/Holly are probably the most difficult. None are impossible.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yep. If you follow Cece's route,
Sometimes, sadly, it doesn't matter how much you love them or how much you're there for them. You just have to live with the fact that they're gone and the fact that you tried everything you could.
Suicide is often considered the most selfish choice a person makes. So in a way, regarding the game:

And another thing about Cece. Sure, she suffers from anxiety and depression, but she also is a huge empath. Which in her case, doesn't help.

Edit: Made myself a new quick sig, I prefer using unique sigs, haha

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes