Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There's no question Stephanie's story is the weakest link ... less the plot than the details. If you put any thought into the timeline (which I haven't been able to resist) it all breaks down spectacularly.

But the overall story -- Even Stephs sans her basic plot -- is strong enough (for me) to overlook that glitch in the Matrix.
Phillip: "I loved you Steph, we could have worked it out."
Stephanie: "I know you did. But I was a young girl, scared shitless. Terrified of fucking up everything."

Wait, what???
That was only 2 years ago, if you were a young girl then, you're barely a slightly older young girl now!
also, how young of a girl were you actually? to be a federal agent who goes undercover, you almost always have to have a college degree. So she was 22 posing as 18 and now the MC is 20 and Steph is 24 and her excuse is that at 22 she was a "Young girl scared shitless"?? yeah, the details absolutely break down and fall to pieces. takes a lot of pretending or just plain disbelief to move on with Steph if you put any real thought into her explanation.

Reactions: the_observant

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Anyone have a list of what kind of sex you can have with each girl?
Sex isn't the main focus of this VN, There is sex, but its not really the "player picks and chooses between different positions and points of view kind... the sex is an element of the storytelling, and makes sense in it's place within the story. The story is the most important part of this VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsykoFlyBad

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Phillip: "I loved you Steph, we could have worked it out."
Stephanie: "I know you did. But I was a young girl, scared shitless. Terrified of fucking up everything."

Wait, what???
That was only 2 years ago, if you were a young girl then, you're barely a slightly older young girl now!
also, how young of a girl were you actually? to be a federal agent who goes undercover, you almost always have to have a college degree. So she was 22 posing as 18 and now the MC is 20 and Steph is 24 and her excuse is that at 22 she was a "Young girl scared shitless"?? yeah, the details absolutely break down and fall to pieces. takes a lot of pretending or just plain disbelief to move on with Steph if you put any real thought into her explanation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Updated with new info found on replays

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, I just got back on here because I was thinking about the 10 year thing and then remembered the MC saying Steph was 26 at Lexi's and was going to update my previous post...

You put a lot of thought into it, the only thing that I would possibly disagree with is the meeting of Chris, Linda, and MC... I had thought it was probably the beginning of 8th grade, just because of Chris's comment about how last year the girls didn't have boobs and now they each have two of them. I seem to remember that as being the summer between 7th and 8th grade for the most part...so there's one of your missing 2 years... and depending upon the individual's birth day, it is possible for a 14 year old to be in either the 8th or 9th grade...
I'm really just trying to understand how it took all of them until they were 22 to graduate from High School... o_O

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
yeah, I just got back on here because I was thinking about the 10 year thing and then remembered the MC saying Steph was 26 at Lexi's and was going to update my previous post...

You put a lot of thought into it, the only thing that I would possibly disagree with is the meeting of Chris, Linda, and MC... I had thought it was probably the beginning of 8th grade, just because of Chris's comment about how last year the girls didn't have boobs and now they each have two of them. I seem to remember that as being the summer between 7th and 8th grade for the most part...so there's one of your missing 2 years... and depending upon the individual's birth day, it is possible for a 14 year old to be in either the 8th or 9th grade...
I'm really just trying to understand how it took all of them until they were 22 to graduate from High School... o_O
Except we know it's High School 'cause they say it's a High School when they visit ... they don't say anything about Jr. High/middle school being there too. Chris didn't know Linda, implying that, while they're both from there, they didn't go to the same school the previous year, which also implies that this is their first year at this school. Also, the eyebrow thing on Linda throws everything off, but that's a graphics error (according to commentary), not intentional. Even if you're right, and their story starts in 8th grade, that's still only one year fixed ^_^

You're not wrong though, some of the girls in my Jr. High were "showing" in 7th grade.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It has been about a month since I played through LoF. So I thought I'd go back and play through it again tonight and see if it still had the same effect on me as when I first played through every different route. Tonight I only played through the Cece route and then went back with saves and played the Lexi route just through the final chapter concert, and yeah, it's still as good as I remember. Had me balling like a big baby even though I already knew exactly how everything was going to turn out!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oops! Looks like I caught Buttman checking out Robin. (not actually in the game, I faked this one...)

Buttman and Robin.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

NCN-ham79

Jun 7, 2019
I must say that is one of the best V/N or games I played. The story is so touching and deep going. The figures are all loveable and great. I can't remeber I cried so much while playing a game. I think it's a masterpiece. Thank you very much for this experience!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must say that is one of the best V/N or games I played. The story is so touching and deep going. The figures are all loveable and great. I can't remeber I cried so much while playing a game. I think it's a masterpiece. Thank you very much for this experience!
so you proved that you are human. good job. (y)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so you proved that you are human. good job. (y)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: come on now cxx. No reason to be snarky... I'm not saying that you don't have a valid point, just comes off kinda rude to someone who's done nothing but sing Drifty's praise.

If you want to pick on people, pick on the crazy psychopaths that play LoF and don't enjoy it. Although, if their that crazy, they might actually hunt you down... so, yeah, maybe don't pick do that either...

Anyway, so...I guess what I really meant to say was... oh look, only 4 more weeks till Christmas... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
This game is so perfect... It would be so cool if at some point in the future we had some bonus scene involving Cece after the end of the game (and after the epilogue). I miss her

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes