Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
This not work in my country,
View attachment 715103
it is possible, this to uploadn here in mp4 with Attach file ?
Hmm this is weird.
For me it works perfectly fine and my guess is you are from germany as i am.
Might be some settings on your end, as this video is marked as age restricted. So might be worth a try to check your settings on YouTube. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: oCATo

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
This not work in my country,
View attachment 715103
it is possible, this to uploadn here in mp4 with Attach file ?
I had to tag the video with 18+ because of Lexi's rear end. :) So if you're trying to see it at work/school/public networks, or (you're watching it from an 'under 18' account on youtube) it might be blocked.

But of course, it's no problem sharing the source video. You can download it . (89mb)

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
I had to tag the video with 18+ because of Lexi's rear end. :) So if you're trying to see it at work/school/public networks, or (you're watching it from an 'under 18' account on youtube) it might be blocked.

But of course, it's no problem sharing the source video. You can download it here. (89mb)
I wondering who's "rear end" was it..thanks for the confirmation..If I may add,it was a really good rear end :sneaky:

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I wondering who's "rear end" was it..thanks for the confirmation..If I may add,it was a really good rear end :sneaky:
What? I thought you were on my discord! Then you would have seen the full version already. But sure, I can post it here as well. ;)

Oh, and feel free to join for more previews like this. Discord link in game or the original post of this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

But of course, it's no problem sharing the source video. You can download it here. (89mb)
Thank you ! :)

Hmm this is weird.
For me it works perfectly fine and my guess is you are from germany as i am.
Might be some settings on your end, as this video is marked as age restricted. So might be worth a try to check your settings on YouTube. :)
Yes. There are a lot of teenagers in the house I live in. And her dad installed a good working sex brake in the WLAN Fritz box. I bypass this brake with Opera VPN. (And the kids not have opera.) But that doesn't help with sex youtube.

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
Well, here's another one for Cece's best girl camp. Damn, what a character. I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing more of this VN :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very well made.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Dradenath

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for this wonderful game.

I laughed so much during the house cleaning scene, cause it caught me of guard.
And the music is great i have the game stil running for the music.

Thank you for that.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes