Rituf

May 4, 2017
Well, after finishing the game I have some conclusions, and as much as I want to know what Steph's real story is, it won't change the fact for me that she's a cheater and lied to the MC all this time. Yes, she may be a spy, detective, terrorist, president, but doesn't that change the fact that she just disappeared and when the MC was starting over her life she came back out of nowhere for what reason?
Aside from the fact that she's married now and by all things, she has a normal life with her husband.
I just hope that we, as players, will have the possibility to reject her and at least make her suffer a little.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
but just because she has a husband now and because of that scene when you fuck her and right after that she fucks him she is "tainted" for majority of people and they will never touch her because of that.
I totally forgot that she fucked her husband. Because after that MC had to save Cece. She can fuck her husband but don't show it to me.
Eh, oh well. I guess if people are going to use such an arbitrary reason to not play Leap of Faith then they can go back to their simplistic fuck fantasies.
I hate those kind of people. They ruined my NTR hating vibe.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I totally forgot that she fucked her husband. Because after that MC had to save Cece. She can fuck her husband but don't show it to me.

I hate those kind of people. They ruined my NTR hating vibe.
I don't want to see sex scenes that don't involve a protagonist that I am controlling UNLESS the protagonist is given the choice to be a voyeur or not. I just don't care if Johnny is fucking Belinda, it isn't something I want to see unless I am controlling either Johnny or Belinda.

And I can only say I hate NTR because the vast majority is badly implemented or requires me to watch. If the LI of the MC feels that she is going to cheat because the MC is cheating (or because it's part of the plot) I can understand that. I just don't want to see it (per above). And the MC should be able to find out that she cheated and break up with her (and vice versa).

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I find it exasperating that so many people "freak out" when it comes to married women in these games.
Sometimes I actually get it tho, because sometimes it feels like dev is shoving it to your face. One scene you are having a nice conversasion with your LI and the next scene switches to her point of view where she is getting fucked by her husband/boyfriend. I get it, she is in a relationship and they're probably not having just nice long talks in the evening, just don't force me to watch that, unless it's "that" type of game.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sometimes I actually get it tho, because sometimes it feels like dev is shoving it to your face. One scene you are having a nice conversasion with your LI and the next scene switches to her point of view where she is getting fucked by her husband/boyfriend. I get it, she is in a relationship and they're probably not having just nice long talks in the evening, just don't force me to watch that, unless it's "that" type of game.
Exactly! It's the watching I don't want. I don't care if they get down, married couples do that. I think Drifty handled it well in that scene. She tosses the "love of her life" ( :rolleyes: ) out the window, has no way to explain her naked and ready body, and so fucks her husband. We don't see a thing and it is logical to happen.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I kind of hope there are explanations for all the coincidences going on in the game. The way they are compounding is getting a bit on the heavy side.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What coincidences do you need explained besides Steph's reappearance?
By explanations I don't mean actual explanations, I meant that so many unlikely things happened in a span of a couple days that it seems there is more of a guiding hand behind them. Thus wondering if that was actually the case.

You have Steph which is Mysterious vanishing, then miraculous reappearance 1 to 2 days after MC stops being a recluse, while she also has tickets to the club's grand opening that was sold out, and seems she even lives in the town with her husband.

You have MC hearing of a musician a day prior to going to a club and that exact musician is playing there. Which you would think MC's best friend who is a major fan would know her concert schedule and thus her being there wouldn't be a surprise to him.

The Mysterious girl he randomly meets, and then saves being best friends with one of his old best friends

The bully mentioned previously in the day or the day before showing up in the same bar at the same time.

The only 2 without odd circumstances would be Burger and Bowling. Since MC just went to where they worked.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
By explanations I don't mean actual explanations, I meant that so many unlikely things happened in a span of a couple days that it seems there is more of a guiding hand behind them. Thus wondering if that was actually the case.

You have Steph which is Mysterious vanishing, then miraculous reappearance 1 to 2 days after MC stops being a recluse, while she also has tickets to the club's grand opening that was sold out, and seems she even lives in the town with her husband.

You have MC hearing of a musician a day prior to going to a club and that exact musician is playing there. Which you would think MC's best friend who is a major fan would know her concert schedule and thus her being there wouldn't be a surprise to him.

The Mysterious girl he randomly meets, and then saves being best friends with one of his old best friends

The bully mentioned previously in the day or the day before showing up in the same bar at the same time.

The only 2 without odd circumstances would be Burger and Bowling. Since MC just went to where they worked.
Eh, that's how games work. Especially of this genre. The only hand guiding anything is that of the developer. Though I do feel like Chris knows more than he is letting on about the whole thing.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The first page of the Leap of Fight without log in:
01.png

The first page of the Leap of Fight after my log in:
02.png

The possibility to download is missing.
It is not possible for me to download and play Leap of Fight

Why is this so?
And what do I have to do?

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
The first page of the Leap of Fight without log in:
View attachment 707045

The first page of the Leap of Fight after my log in:
View attachment 707044

The possibility to download is missing.
It is not possible for me to download and play Leap of Fight

Why is this so?
And what do I have to do?
Reload the page if that's not going to work then re-open the page in new tab. Also switch the page between discussion and reviews it happens sometime.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reload the page if that's not going to work then re-open the page in new tab. Also switch the page between discussion and reviews it happens sometime.
I try everything you say ...
Too bad ... the effect is zero.

03.png

Am I the only one who has this problem ?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You might try another browser.

And I don't use Opera so not sure it has the feature, but also try using an incognito window.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
@TheSidewinder @Kraken Bender

I tried Firefox, Microsoft explorer and incognito with Opera VPN ....
The same everywhere: When I log in, the first post of the first page of LoF with the downloads disappears.

The phenomenon does not seem to come from my computer or from the network, but from the Internet provider. I suspect. I don't do knowledge there. It is interesting that I seem to be the only one there who has this strange phenomenon.

Please, can you copy the Mega downloda for LoF, LoF-mod and Lof-WT here? :)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

The same everywhere: When I log in, the first post of the first page of LoF with the downloads disappears.

The phenomenon does not seem to come from my computer or from the network, but from the Internet provider. I suspect. I don't do knowledge there. It is interesting that I seem to be the only one there who has this strange phenomenon.

I don't know the rules well enough to take the chance of violating them if I post the game link, so someone else will have to do that.
But the walkthrough is within this same topic, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-2-v0-2-2c-driftygames.48734/post-3502582
and the mod is at this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-...ery-improvement-mod-v0-2-2-driftygames.49518/

Reactions: oCATo

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020

In case I violate any linking rules (kinda weird when you think about it, but to be sure), try googling 'drifty leap of faith' and you should get my patreon right up there at number 1 where you can download it for free.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In case I violate any linking rules (kinda weird when you think about it, but to be sure), try googling 'drifty leap of faith' and you should get my patreon right up there at number 1 where you can download it for free.
No rules against it from what I know. However as a dev, might I suggest you ask one of the lovely people to get your game a signature here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/page-35

Also add your info in the signature (click your name and go to signature) Throw in your twitter, patreon, etc.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes