Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
How in the world I missed this one?

Is absolutely amazing! Isnt just a fap simulator but this one actually have a good story behind.

Reactions: Grohal

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Nobody have reported this bug in the #bug-reports on my discord, but I've seen it mentioned once before without managing to duplicate the bug on my end.

1. Can you verify that you are playing on 0.2.2c?
2. In the task/opportunity app, is the Lexi deadline set to 23:59 or 18:00.

The ep2LexiReply variable is being toggled on in Nuke app script. That is why you don't see it in the script02 file.
Hay man - apologies - my bad. Tried a fresh install/play through and "Good luck" could be clicked which sets the variable corrected. Thought I was using the matching OscarSix mod for 0.2.2c (as indicated by https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-2-v0-2-2c-driftygames.48734/page-37#post-3548177) but the download is still 0.2.2 :(

Sorry for the false flag & keep up the good work! :cool:

Reactions: DriftyGames

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This game is off to an excellent start! Very nicely crafted story arcs with numerous choices to get you moved in different directions. I definitely need to go back through and try some additional options out to see where they lead me.

Of the characters, I am definitely enjoying all of them. Great humor, dialog, and serious issues as well. It's almost like reality or something. Aside from the relationship options, Steve is also top notch. Great stuff!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ooooo Giggle!, Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, no worries there is no war mister redheads collector.:sneaky:
those guys can't see a quality girl when they see one... Steph is da best!! ;)

Steph? EWWWWWWW!!!!

Lol, jk (or am I?). I want nothing more than for Steph to die in a fire (sorry DJ :KEK: ), but that sig is actually really awesome!
is more probably that Cece tries suicide again than Steph dying in a fire.
Karma is a bitch, tread carefully bro :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe Cece will try suicide by burn herself with Steph.....
Nah , Steph is too good to die.
Yeah, quality girl who leaves without a word and ghosts you for two years before showing up, not explaining anything, and trying to fuck you. You have a weird definition of quality... :ROFLMAO:
At least I don't judge unless I have the full picture ;)

Reactions: Blayo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
At least I don't judge unless I have the full picture ;)
Full picture? What reason for her behavior is acceptable to you? She could have given the MC a reason for the last 2 years at her house but instead of talking it was more important to have sex. That shows her opinion of the MC, he is first and foremost a sexual release to her. There's no reason to leave in the middle of a relationship with no explanation, ghost someone for 2 years, and then reappear without explanation and expect to fuck. I don't care if she worked for the pentagon and was on a double secret assassination mission that lasted two years.
Her job was more important than the MC.
Her relationship with Melvin was more important than the MC.
She is not worthy of the MC's good dicking...

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Full picture? What reason for her behavior is acceptable to you? She could have given the MC a reason for the last 2 years at her house but instead of talking it was more important to have sex. That shows her opinion of the MC, he is first and foremost a sexual release to her. There's no reason to leave in the middle of a relationship with no explanation, ghost someone for 2 years, and then reappear without explanation and expect to fuck. I don't care if she worked for the pentagon and was on a double secret assassination mission that lasted two years.
Her job was more important than the MC.
Her relationship with Melvin was more important than the MC.
She is not worthy of the MC's good dicking...
This is me trying to hold myself back from starting another argument why I think she isn't as bad as people think she is.
giphy.gif

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is me trying to hold myself back from starting another argument why I think she isn't as bad as people think she is.
View attachment 694031
At least those of us who don't like her have her actions within the game to base it off. Most of the arguments for her being better than we/I think are pure speculation based on her "hotness".

Reactions: EZ8lt

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
At least those of us who don't like her have her actions within the game to base it off. Most of the arguments for her being better than we/I think are pure speculation based on her "hotness".
I really don't want to get into this again. I obviously can't convince you to give her the benefit of the doubt and you can't convince me to hate her without hearing the reason why she did the things she did.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really don't want to get into this again. I obviously can't convince you to give her the benefit of the doubt and you can't convince me to hate her without hearing the reason why she did the things she did.
True! We need to wait for her excuse before we punch her in the tit and tell her to fuck off*. Need final confirmation as the cherry on the top of leaving without explanation, ghosting, and then not giving the MC any explanation when she saw him again.

She's married to someone else now anyway, why the fuck does the MC care about a dead relationship with a former girlfriend when he has 5 other options who may be better?

*I would never do that, I would however laugh in her face.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes