Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Full picture? What reason for her behavior is acceptable to you? She could have given the MC a reason for the last 2 years at her house but instead of talking it was more important to have sex. That shows her opinion of the MC, he is first and foremost a sexual release to her. There's no reason to leave in the middle of a relationship with no explanation, ghost someone for 2 years, and then reappear without explanation and expect to fuck. I don't care if she worked for the pentagon and was on a double secret assassination mission that lasted two years.
Her job was more important than the MC.
Her relationship with Melvin was more important than the MC.
She is not worthy of the MC's good dicking...
for example, my theory is clear she did it for other reasons that have to do with the mc either to protect him or to not put him in danger... for me that is enough

will you really put someone you love in danger just to give them a reason why are you leaving? I think those that don't like her like you and others are just searching for excuses to not like her because so far there is nothing confirming that she did it for her own, and as I have said multiple times, sometimes when you see someone you love you are overridden with your own feelings and act on impulse rather than thinking, not all of us think in situations like that... some of us are more acting on impulses or feelings rather than thinking.
To put an example, when she throws the mc a shoe, I think I will do the same if I give up my own happiness for someone and that someone won't give a fuck about me after that even if they don't know what you did for them.
(ghost the mc for 2 years is hard for anyone but what about her giving up her own life / happiness to protect the mc¿? you are not looking at the full picture and rather thinking very selfish):sneaky:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for example, my theory is clear she did it for other reasons that have to do with the mc either to protect him or to not put him in danger... for me that is enough

will you really put someone you love in danger just to give them a reason why are you leaving? I think those that don't like her like you and others are just searching for excuses to not like her because so far there is nothing confirming that she did it for her own, and as I have said multiple times, sometimes when you see someone you love you are overridden with your own feelings and act on impulse rather than thinking, not all of us think in situations like that... some of us are more acting on impulses or feelings rather than thinking.
To put an example, when she throws the mc a shoe, I think I will do the same if I give up my own happiness for someone and that someone won't give a fuck about me after that even if they don't know what you did for them.
(ghost the mc for 2 years is hard for anyone but what about her giving up her own life / happiness to protect the mc¿? you are not looking at the full picture and rather thinking very selfish):sneaky:
I call bullshit because it takes the MC two times asking for an explanation in that scene before she stops and at no point does she attempt to tell him anything. Instead she throws a shoe at him, this guy she loved SO MUCH that she gave him up because he was theoretically in danger if she was in his life. No attempt at talking, no "wait, I'll explain!", instead a shoe is tossed as he leaves.

And now the danger is gone? She is safe to resume a relationship? Too bad she's MARRIED and doesn't divulge that fact to the MC. So he's supposed to be cool with her making the decision to "save his life" by leaving him, then having no contact for 2 years, then getting no explanation, having a shoe thrown at him, and the fact that he was going to help her cheat on her husband?

We have only her saying "I did it to save you" or a similar weak statement when the MC walks out to substantiate anything she did. Still doesn't excuse leaving without even a Dear John letter/email, no communication, and then popping back into his life like nothing happened. She chose her life, the MC is finally starting to live his life without her, he needs to move on from the married ex-girlfriend and see what develops with the 5 other women he has met in the last few days.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
This is me trying to hold myself back from starting another argument why I think she isn't as bad as people think she is.
View attachment 694031
...also me being close to throwing out spoilers when the Steph discussion starts rolling. :)

But you're awesome for having taken my characters to heart like this. I can promise you a good chapter 3.

Am I trying to hype you? Yes!
Should I? Probably not.
Will I regret it when we're getting close to release date? You bet!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I call bullshit because it takes the MC two times asking for an explanation in that scene before she stops and at no point does she attempt to tell him anything. Instead she throws a shoe at him, this guy she loved SO MUCH that she gave him up because he was theoretically in danger if she was in his life. No attempt at talking, no "wait, I'll explain!", instead a shoe is tossed as he leaves.

And now the danger is gone? She is safe to resume a relationship? Too bad she's MARRIED and doesn't divulge that fact to the MC. So he's supposed to be cool with her making the decision to "save his life" by leaving him, then having no contact for 2 years, then getting no explanation, having a shoe thrown at him, and the fact that he was going to help her cheat on her husband?

We have only her saying "I did it to save you" or a similar weak statement when the MC walks out to substantiate anything she did. Still doesn't excuse leaving without even a Dear John letter/email, no communication, and then popping back into his life like nothing happened. She chose her life, the MC is finally starting to live his life without her, he needs to move on from the married ex-girlfriend and see what develops with the 5 other women he has met in the last few days.
my point is and will always be that you are only selfishly seeing it in the mc's eyes only, if only you did put yourself in the eyes of Steph maybe you will have another opinion instead of that one, not all is black or white, there is also grey.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
...also me being close to throwing out spoilers when the Steph discussion starts rolling. :)

But you're awesome for having taken my characters to heart like this. I can promise you a good chapter 3.

Am I trying to hype you? Yes!
Should I? Probably not.
Will I regret it when we're getting close to release date? You bet!
No man, don't worry! Like 99% of the shit I type about Steph is just me speculating and playing devil's advocate. Personally, my MC is passing on Steph not because of what she did but because there are 5 other people now interested in the MC and I think they are cuter and more interesting than her. I like Cece, I feel protective of her, Kyra was hot and interesting but then is not around, Robin is fun and I also am intrigued by her, Linda is the "one who got away", she had to leave because she was in HS and didn't have a choice.

Steph hurt the MC and I don't see why he should want that back when she could hurt him again.

my point is and will always be that you are only selfishly seeing it in the mc's eyes only, if only you did put yourself in the eyes of Steph maybe you will have another opinion instead of that one, not all is black or white, there is also grey.
We are playing as the MC, not as Steph, and yes "empathy" and all that but really that doesn't mean he should open up to her again. She obviously hurt him so bad he shut down for 2 years, he stopped doing anything besides working, he would work the worst shifts and as many of them as he could so he didn't have to deal with the pain of her leaving. I understand that she, most likely, didn't leave because she wanted to and felt like it was her only choice. That doesn't stop the flow of time. 2 years is a long time to be apart without any communication and to suddenly trust her again seems like a very foolish decision. Whatever she says I hope he has a way to verify it because right now all we have is a married woman reappearing and telling him she left to save him. Trust isn't rebuilt in one fuck.

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Even if Steph left MC for his own safe, she still caused him a mental pain and probably psychic trauma. Mental pain can be as bad as physical one. And now just after MC has cured from his depression, Steph re-appears in his life, still married and not ready for coming back to him. What the fuck was she thinking about?
Maybe it's not her direct fault and even she's got a really good motives for ghosting. But from a side opinion, this woman doesn't deserve love and attention from a guy to whom she caused so much pain. Leave and never come back, woman.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hey DriftyGames. I see a huge potential in your game that can compete with any other games in the AVN industry. I don't know what or how are you doing this but keep up doing it. Just subscribed to your (low tire for now) just to keep an eye on LoF. Thank you for the amazing experience so far.
ShareX_QyXpQIxdLd.jpg

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game does need some proofreading

Left of : is in game, right of : are suggested fixes.

Meeting Kira she says "Tada" when leading, should be Ta ta/Tata

Ye and there's that : Ya/Yeah

You took a peak : peek

not peaking : peeking

Nono : No no

And a bargin : bargain

MaKenzie : Makenzie (Unsure on if this line makes sense)

check up the girls : check out

bottle of vine : wine

insanely embarrasing : embarrassing

Lexi fixing the hair goes through her hand.

Sex with Ex the stroking looked fine, the actual penetration was a bit jerky, the couch has some light issues and is a bit stiff, same with second couch position

First kiss animation was decent

Nah, you can get some rest : (said by wrong person, should be MC)

Nuke (what is the pronunciation of it?)

steph on nuke is the 5 supposed to be a heart?

bottle is going : are going

Robin boobs loop has a black flash

sthhhiiiighhh image seems out of order

Some animations during the cleaning are a bit jerky.

A few scenes put text over things that make it slightly hard to read like onto of Cece's shirt text.

my parents house : parent's

On Nuke, if you talk to lexi, the messages won't scroll to the bottom of the feed, so the "fig" message to chris is gone.

Nono. That : No no

close up clownfish are really pixelated

or Merlin's (I think this is supposed to be said by cece?)

fucking loosers : losers

surprised the I love you song at the bar doesn't loop

money to get money's worth : your money's worth

how all of this work : works

End screens if you quickly hover from one to the other, it kind of moves the character portraits over to each other

Ofcourse, there's : Of course

always get's : gets

and use timer : use the timer

that was ... big fail : a big fail

selfies has got : have

Ring? People?

(Kira's place in the bonus looks like an apartment rather than the house she was left at.)

----------------

All in all a good game. Kind of wish the end credits screen might hint to what thing was missed if there were any, or if it was a split choice.

The phone looks and works pretty good, slightly off click boxes sometimes for replies and the like, but better than 90% out there.

Characters all seem different and interesting, unsure if there will be others added, like how Priscilla had a name.

Very few visual/audio glitches/bugs

Some typos/grammar mistakes and character's talking when it is another.

Minor animation problems.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
So I finally got round to playing Leap Of Faith and found my time well rewarded. An absolutely marvellous game, very professionally presented and with one of the slickest phone app UI's I've ever seen (plus the school flashback version gave me a chuckle). The talent on show here is impressive.
All of the women are lovely, with one notable exception (can you guess who I mean ?), and mostly have distinctive and unique models. The story is both well written and engrossing, and features a hugely likeable protagonist. It had charm and lots of humour (I got to the the bunny slipper dance after a really depressing day at work and it instantly lifted my spirits, so thanks for that to the dev). It had drama, some steamy scenes and was emotionally involving whilst remaining all round good fun. Almost everything I am looking for in a game, in fact. Also, a special call out for Chris. I don't normally rate NPC friends in these games but Chris really had impact (the only other I can think of that stood out for me was the superlative Liam from Acting Lessons).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, whilst unable to continue with Leap Of Faith I intend to carry on following this thread because I am still fascinated to learn how thing turn out for the girls (and I really enjoy the passion displayed by some of the contributors). I won't wish the dev good luck for this project as I really don't think they need it, the quality of the game will speak for itself. They just need to avoid being unlucky.

Last edited:

Rituf

May 4, 2017
I discovered this game not long ago. Surprised me a lot, without a doubt, it's a special game. Both the story and the characters are terrific.
Congratulations mate

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I finally got round to playing Leap Of Faith and found my time well rewarded. An absolutely marvellous game, very professionally presented and with one of the slickest phone app UI's I've ever seen (plus the school flashback version gave me a chuckle). The talent on show here is impressive.
All of the women are lovely, with one notable exception (can you guess who I mean ?), and mostly have distinctive and unique models. The story is both well written and engrossing, and features a hugely likeable protagonist. It had charm and lots of humour (I got to the the bunny slipper dance after a really depressing day at work and it instantly lifted my spirits, so thanks for that to the dev). It had drama, some steamy scenes and was emotionally involving whilst remaining all round good fun. Almost everything I am looking for in a game, in fact. Also, a special call out for Chris. I don't normally rate NPC friends in these games but Chris really had impact (the only other I can think of that stood out for me was the superlative Liam from Acting Lessons).

Anyway, whilst unable to continue with Leap Of Faith I intend to carry on following this thread because I am still fascinated to learn how thing turn out for the girls (and I really enjoy the passion displayed by some of the contributors). I won't wish the dev good luck for this project as I really don't think they need it, the quality of the game will speak for itself. They just need to avoid being unlucky.
Nice to know someone gets my points and yeah i agree about Steph fucking Melvin being a great turn off for me because i prefer more platonic romance but i will still forgive if she did it for good reasons... Yet those last lines as you say should have been better off you gotta know Driffty is someone that learn fast and may still turn it right.

Let's hope... After all that nuke by Steph "I love you" is a step on the right direction.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nice to know someone gets my points and yeah i agree about Steph fucking Melvin being a great turn off for me because i prefer more platonic romance but i will still forgive if she did it for good reasons... Yet those last lines as you say should have been better off you gotta know Driffty is someone that learn fast and may still turn it right.

Let's hope... After all that nuke by Steph "I love you" is a step on the right direction.
I don't have to say that I completely disagree about Steph because we all know that I completely disagree about Steph... :ROFLMAO:

However, since you mentioned the Nuke app, I did want to say that this game is only the second game that really did a great job of implementing the smartphone. So many have the smartphone feature but really they are half-arsed and barely do anything. In this game I feel like the phone actually enhances the gameplay experience. The only complaints I have about the phone are that trying to connect with Lexi was unnecessarily difficult AND I wish there were pre-programmed comments we could choose from the MC's POV, that we could post photos and have pre-programmed comments from the NPC's (friends/LI's) populate it.

And I know that is a HUGE ask but I still would love to see it in game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this another guy who doesn't immediately hate Steph?! I can't believe it. It sometimes feels like me against the world regarding the Steph situation.
Due to the clearly scientific process of overwhelming internet opinion I would like to extend a limited time offer to you. Just change your (obviously) wrong opinion on Steph and be easily swayed over to the correct side of this nonexistent argument. What do you say?

:ROFLMAO:

As I've said before we shall see what happens. But IMO Drifty has a monumental task before him if he thinks that he can convince the majority that Steph is worth keeping around when Cece, Lexi, Robin, and Kira are available and viable options. Steph's actions and reasons aside she was gone without explanation for 2 years and the MC now has a lot of interested ladies in his life.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
But IMO Drifty has a monumental task before him if he thinks that he can convince the majority that Steph is worth keeping around
I am pretty sure that he can't actually. Just because of the fact that she has husband now. If she didn't have a husband and still did the things she did a lot more people would consider forgiving her, IF she actually had good reason why she did those things, but just because she has a husband now and because of that scene when you fuck her and right after that she fucks him she is "tainted" for majority of people and they will never touch her because of that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am pretty sure that he can't actually. Just because of the fact that she has husband now. If she didn't have a husband and still did the things she did a lot more people would consider forgiving her, IF she actually had good reason why she did those things, but just because she has a husband now and because of that scene when you fuck her and right after that she fucks him she is "tainted" for majority of people and they will never touch her because of that.
Yeah, I find it exasperating that so many people "freak out" when it comes to married women in these games. I've even seen people complain in games with mother/son incest when the mother still has sex with the dad. To me it makes the characters more believable if they have previous or current relationships. IMO if the MC is able to "win" a LI away from the person she is with it could be even more interesting. It's a type of "forbidden love", the LI shouldn't stray from her spouse but can't deny the chemistry/attraction to the MC, they can't resist wanting to be with them. To think "oh no, she had a life besides the MC so she is now unattractive" seems to be very childish and simplistic thinking.

I don't like Steph because there are plenty of other options and she has really hurt the MC. If she married someone else afterward or has always been married to someone else that feels like she either moved on from the MC or lied to him/concealed her previous relationship from him. That is what is unattractive to me about her being married. True, the fact that she went from MC dick to Melvin the Martian dick without even a pause is exasperating. But mostly because it feels like her immediate need wasn't an emotional connection with anyone instead she just needed a fuck.

Eh, oh well. I guess if people are going to use such an arbitrary reason to not play Leap of Faith then they can go back to their simplistic fuck fantasies.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes