Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
@TheSidewinder @Kraken Bender

I tried Firefox, Microsoft explorer and incognito with Opera VPN ....
The same everywhere: When I log in, the first post of the first page of LoF with the downloads disappears.

The phenomenon does not seem to come from my computer or from the network, but from the Internet provider. I suspect. I don't do knowledge there. It is interesting that I seem to be the only one there who has this strange phenomenon.

Please, can you copy the Mega downloda for LoF, LoF-mod and Lof-WT here? :)
My guess is you ignored the OP poster. Try showing ignored content.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
In case I violate any linking rules (kinda weird when you think about it, but to be sure), try googling 'drifty leap of faith' and you should get my patreon right up there at number 1 where you can download it for free.
:) i try .... ... this works wonderful ! :)
thank you !

My guess is you ignored the OP poster. Try showing ignored content.
I don't know how to ignore a OP poster that I can't see.
And, if I did that ... how to turn this to non-ignore?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't know how to ignore a OP poster that I can't see.
And, if I did that ... how to turn this to non-ignore?
To check, click your name in top right of the site, in the drop down there should be "ignoring" on the right. If someone is there, it should allow you to undo it. The OP was Crazygamer43 so if they are on the list, remove them.

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
To check, click your name in top right of the site, in the drop down there should be "ignoring" on the right. If someone is there, it should allow you to undo it. The OP was Crazygamer43 so if they are on the list, remove them.
:sick: Yes. you're right. I had Crazygamer43 on the ignore list.
I didn't even know that there was anything like that and I don't know how he got in there.
Now I've learned a lot. So now it's OK. I thank you all ! :love:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
DriftyGames just finished playing for the first time and got to say you are doing a great job and I am not sure how i missed this gem initially. Cant wait for the next update now. Keep up the great work!

On the fence about Stephanie though, there are a lot of good points being made on the forum for both parties and I am going to wait till there is more information before making a complete decision but for now I am shutting her down completely just because in that situation that is exactly what i would do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On the fence about Stephanie though, there are a lot of good points being made on the forum for both parties and I am going to wait till there is more information before making a complete decision but for now I am shutting her down completely just because in that situation that is exactly what i would do.
I think she is an accident waiting to happen I'd be wary of future choices with her if there is any that is but I feel as though she could become a hindrance to us and any other girl we pursue.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think she is an accident waiting to happen I'd be wary of future choices with her if there is any that is but I feel as though she could become a hindrance to us and any other girl we pursue.
Gotta watch out that Stephanie doesn't boil any bunnies if the MC decides not to be with her.

She might be obsessed after losing him, whether because of her job or the aliens who kidnapped her.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Gotta watch out that Stephanie doesn't boil any bunnies if the MC decides not to be with her.

She might be obsessed after losing him, whether because of her job or the aliens who kidnapped her.
I mean she just ups and disappears without a word, you know MC was calling and texting her like crazy for who knows how long and also trying to track her down with no success and then one random night she sees him and immediately wants to bang like the MCs dick is crack and shes an addict. Something extremely off about the whole situation, plus add in the husband/wedding ring depending on your choices on how you find that out. Just does no add up at all. But still cannot wait for the next update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean she just ups and disappears without a word, you know MC was calling and texting her like crazy for who knows how long and also trying to track her down with no success and then one random night she sees him and immediately wants to bang like the MCs dick is crack and shes an addict. Something extremely off about the whole situation, plus add in the husband/wedding ring depending on your choices on how you find that out. Just does no add up at all. But still cannot wait for the next update.
Yeah man, I am right there with you. The MC deserves an explanation and all she wants is his dick. 3 year relationship and 2 years of her being gone needs more than a fuck to fix. She hardcore ghosted the MC and I don't care if it was for national security the least she can do is write him a "Dear John" letter to let him know how she feels and what he meant to her. Stephanie is hot but not hot enough to overcome a 2 year gap and the fierce competition presented by Cece, Lexi, Kyra, Robin, and Linda.

And I can't wait for the update either. Drifty's Patreon posts look impressive, so excited for update 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheorPhys

I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
So far I love this game! all the characters were highly likable... accept one that is, I feel like Stephanie is there for the Cucklord rout but I'm not one to judge different strokes for different folks and all of that, and I'm sure the Dev has a place he wants to go with her story, and judging from the quality of the game so far it wont be disappointing for those who enjoy this kind of thing. TLDR: great game, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see where you take this.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Very beautiful game! I like very much the whole story and all the characters! Even the graphic is great!

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Really interesting game. Great renders, good story and interesting characters, keep up the good work.

Put me in the Cece is best girl camp too.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes