♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey Man why you are not give me facepalm for nothing like ♆Veronica♆ , you know She / He give me 17 facepalm in one hour in posts I take red hearts and like form many other ppl , So go for it.
Wow buddy, where does that come from already?
Is it like slot machines? If you put 3 facepalm in the ligne do you win the jackpot?
The facepalm's story? Again? Pfff...
Ok, I have an answer for you regarding this kind of bullshit. First, I'm lazy! So doing something for no reason is not part of my practices and I get tired just thinking about it. Then, like any self-respecting civilized human being, I use words...you know those weird things that are part of the vocabulary. Honestly, I find it much more comfortable when it comes to expressing myself, whatever the subject.
And then, as you already know, consultations at Dr Brout&Minou's office are open late at night. Class is over, don't forget your homework for the end of semester evaluation, see you next week... :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow buddy, where does that come from already?
Is it like slot machines? If you put 3 facepalm in the ligne do you win the jackpot?
The facepalm's story? Again? Pfff...
Ok, I have an answer for you regarding this kind of bullshit. First, I'm lazy! So doing something for no reason is not part of my practices and I get tired just thinking about it. Then, like any self-respecting civilized human being, I use words...you know those weird things that are part of the vocabulary. Honestly, I find it much more comfortable when it comes to expressing myself, whatever the subject.
And then, as you already know, consultations at Dr Brout&Minou's office are open late at night. Class is over, don't forget your homework for the end of semester evaluation, see you next week... :cool:
what ? I am going to the office NOW , hoping the Dean will be there.:love:

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes