♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
DriftyGames
if you guys are still watching this
i hate and love you for this game
after a year absent i played the full game to the end
and still it hits like a .. what .. train? bus? the moon?
the end was the best i have seen at any vn i played
the whole cece story hit me hard - very hard after loosing my father last year
i am not ashamed to admit i cried like a little boy
i cannot think of how hard it was to loose your girl - i think i just got a glimpse of
hope you got a little bit of peace with making this "story" (points to ingame text)

this game belongs to a hall of fame if you ask me (is there one for vn´s?)
anyways good luck on your future way - and maybe on a new game

thanks from the bottom of my heart for this game
Yeah, I can relate to that feeling because I was struck by the same tragedy with my little sis. This game punch me hard even though I was aware of what would happen. It's so genuine at times

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I can relate to that feeling because I was struck by the same tragedy with my little sis. This game punch me hard even though I was aware of what would happen. It's so genuine at times
im sorry for your loss
and yes i played the scenes multiple times - i dont know why at all

i thought i can do this game after some time
but the last cece bridge scene and the hospital
well ...
but drifty thought us a lesson - life goes on - one way or another
i wish i could be strong as he is ..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, you are. As strong as Cece is every time you play ... the worth of yourself is never easy to build
not while you have your constant belittling voice in your head pointing out just how minuscule and worthless you are. Cece had her own path in life, she needed validation from within, as MC gave her validation from without the first bridge scene, but her little voice wanted to murder her.
This game made it so there was validation from without a second time, possibly killing her murderous little voice in her head, making it silent and rich environment for all the people around her to come and populate her mind, once her killer voice was silenced.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
im sorry for your loss
and yes i played the scenes multiple times - i dont know why at all

i thought i can do this game after some time
but the last cece bridge scene and the hospital
well ...
but drifty thought us a lesson - life goes on - one way or another
i wish i could be strong as he is ..
Yeah, life is a soulless bitch. Either you get on the train, or you watch it pass and go away

Yes, you are. As strong as Cece is every time you play ... the worth of yourself is never easy to build
not while you have your constant belittling voice in your head pointing out just how minuscule and worthless you are. Cece had her own path in life, she needed validation from within, as MC gave her validation from without the first bridge scene, but her little voice wanted to murder her.
This game made it so there was validation from without a second time, possibly killing her murderous little voice in her head, making it silent and rich environment for all the people around her to come and populate her mind, once her killer voice was silenced.
I wish I could have understood these things sooner

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Mvalvoda

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Developer: DriftyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED * - Android

Extras: Fan Walkthrough - Fan Art Thread - Multi Mod* - Fan Sig #1 - Fan Sig #2 - Italian translation -
Music Restoration Mod
Rhykio thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742692 View attachment 742693 View attachment 742694 View attachment 742695 View attachment 742696 View attachment 742697 View attachment 742698 View attachment 742699 View attachment 742700 View attachment 742701
I try to run the game and they block it cause is .exe file is it trust worthy?

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I found this game just recently, wow, just wow. Thanks so much for producing something so good to honour your daughter. So emotional, you did her proud.
I will no doubt play it through choosing different romance options, probably Cece next, because she rhymes with coffee.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
if you plan to play all routes then save cece last.
nah i would say, go for Cece first, her route has the most emotional impact with everything going on.

If you play other routes first, the impact late ron will nt be that big cause you already saw the "important" things without the connection to cece...

Cause lets say it very clear, no matter which girl you choose, the game overall goes always the same way.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
nah i would say, go for Cece first, her route has the most emotional impact with everything going on.

If you play other routes first, the impact late ron will nt be that big cause you already saw the "important" things without the connection to cece...

Cause lets say it very clear, no matter which girl you choose, the game overall goes always the same way.
If you think like that, and therefore the "outcome" (understand who you would choose to build a relationship with) will be equal, then so are the other paths. Personally, I think this vn is a masterpiece in the same way as an excellent film or book. I could play it a hundred times before its emotional impact wanes.

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If you think like that, and therefore the "outcome" (understand who you would choose to build a relationship with) will be equal, then so are the other paths. Personally, I think this vn is a masterpiece in the same way as an excellent film or book. I could play it a hundred times before its emotional impact wanes.
looking forward to playing it again, but for obvious reasons Cece is the best route I think to be fully immersed so I think I am going for that, but I agree it is so well done

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
looking forward to playing it again, but for obvious reasons Cece is the best route I think to be fully immersed so I think I am going for that, but I agree it is so well done
If you read back over the last few pages there has been some discussion around this. The impact is obvious and present, substantiated by and large by the audience, but the reasons are far less obvious and are an outlier to thevast majority of VNs. That alone makes this game interesting, but also worth looking at more closely

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I found this game just recently, wow, just wow. Thanks so much for producing something so good to honour your daughter. So emotional, you did her proud.
I will no doubt play it through choosing different romance options, probably Cece next, because she rhymes with coffee.
♫ Coffee... coffee...
Coffeecoffeecoffee. ♬
And now I present you... Lexi's new single. Coffee! Ba dum tshhh :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, there are two driving forces in this vn, which bring everyone together.
Lexi, the star in the spotlight who by inviting the Mc created a cascading event, finally finds herself surrounded by new friends, and of course Cece who, unlike Lexi, gives all her light to others and heads towards darkness thinking that she is only a burden to those who approach her, and finally, which by a force opposite to that of Lexi, gathers the same friends around her.
They are different immersions, and I recognize that it is easy to feel a strong attraction for Cece for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes