Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is no official "canon" ending, but speculation is that Drifty (and most players based on comments) would consider MC/Cece the preferred ending at least, while most developers who've done Lexi cameos in their game basically consider MC/Lexi the canon story.

However, while there's clearly preferred endings by the fans -- and maybe Drifty -- he wrote the stories so that whatever path you take has a valid ending.
Cool yeah cece is my favourite by far.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for that. I'll make sure you see all harassment this causes. :rolleyes:
Sorry, it was late and in the moment, I felt like teasing you. I didn't think about anyone giving you grief about it because I most everyone I know on here, at least on this and a couple other threads, respects you.
you are always helping answer questions and have well thought out conversations. and you very rarely are anything but polite in your interactions with others. You're on here almost daily, and you truly seem to care about or at least respect most of those you interact with. You're pretty much the definition of what everyone wishes all the site moderator would be like. If people harass you, I sincerely apologize.

PEOPLE!
DON'T HARASS THIS MAN. HE'S MOST LIKELY FORGOTTEN THE INFO i GAVE HIM OVER A MONTH AGO ANYWAY.
EVEN IF HE HASN'T, HE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYWAY, AND PESTERING HIM ABOUT IT WON'T GET IT OUT OF HIM, IT WOULD JUST MAKE HIM DOUBLE DOWN ON NOT SAYING ANYTHING! HE'S JUST THAT GOOD OF A GUY!

I'll make you a deal.

If you get a ton of harassment about this, let me know, and I'll tell you when first when these come out and let you play them before anyone else and then you can decide how long everyone else has to wait to find out, according to how much you were harassed... deal?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Sorry, it was late and in the moment, I felt like teasing you. I didn't think about anyone giving you grief about it because I most everyone I know on here, at least on this and a couple other threads, respects you.
you are always helping answer questions and have well thought out conversations. and you very rarely are anything but polite in your interactions with others. You're on here almost daily, and you truly seem to care about or at least respect most of those you interact with. You're pretty much the definition of what everyone wishes all the site moderator would be like. If people harass you, I sincerely apologize.

PEOPLE!
DON'T HARASS THIS MAN. HE'S MOST LIKELY FORGOTTEN THE INFO i GAVE HIM OVER A MONTH AGO ANYWAY.
EVEN IF HE HASN'T, HE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYWAY, AND PESTERING HIM ABOUT IT WON'T GET IT OUT OF HIM, IT WOULD JUST MAKE HIM DOUBLE DOWN ON NOT SAYING ANYTHING! HE'S JUST THAT GOOD OF A GUY!

I'll make you a deal.

If you get a ton of harassment about this, let me know, and I'll tell you when first when these come out and let you play them before anyone else and then you can decide how long everyone else has to wait to find out, according to how much you were harassed... deal?
You may feel free to direct people to harass me instead, after which you may also allow me to have a preview play of the game. I'm throwing myself on my sword in order to benefit you, my fellow posters. Make sure that your harassment is also coupled with a funny walk, à la Monty Python, as I want video you all for a psychological experiment I'm involved in where I get to preview a new drug, which I intend to use when I'm previewing the new game, but alas I get ahead of myself. Let's start with with some harassment first. C'mon, hit me. :p

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Deal.

Reactions: Grif1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only who gets "harassed" is kaz.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes