talion777

Apr 5, 2022
(y) She's a Kinesiology major who's into skateboarding and weight lifting.
I had that same initial reaction of her looking like an attractive bouncer that I wouldn't want to meet alone in a dark alley. I just has a second to rethink that statement and perhaps upon reflection I WOULD like to meet her in a dark alley. I would need your help to draw in my dick so it's bigger though. I mean, it's just fear-shrinkage, but still. :p

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I had that same initial reaction of her looking like an attractive bouncer that I wouldn't want to meet alone in a dark alley. I just has a second to rethink that statement and perhaps upon reflection I WOULD like to meet her in a dark alley. I would need your help to draw in my dick so it's bigger though. I mean, it's just fear-shrinkage, but still. :p
Well, isn't that an interesting little conversation going on here? :)
I think this day will be fun, and I'm going to linger a bit here to discover the secrets about the penis that have been hidden from me so far. I can't wait :love: :coffee:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Boy, you're easy. Didn't even ask for flowers and chocolate first. :ROFLMAO:
I am easy-going and tolerant for the first date, and although I am light and fragrant like a flower in the spring that loves holes, I am not here to play golf or to beat around my bush. Brout will surely agree with me on this subject.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am easy-going and tolerant for the first date, and although I am light and fragrant like a flower in the spring that loves holes, I am not here to play golf or to beat around my bush. Brout will surely agree with me on this subject.

Although I did like the way Lexi played golf in LOF!!

they did a whole lot of bush beating... except she didn't have any bush.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
New trailer and release date for Drifty's next VN, U4ia

Thank you for the preview. I have to say, honestly, and based on a very limited sample of MC images, obviously, that he'd better have charisma and a great sense of humor, because he looks like someone I'd cross the street to avoid having to give spare change to. That may be fine though, if he is engaging enough. Not everyone has to be super good looking, although assuming interactions with many girls it helps to be reasonably attractive to sell the relationships. Some of the girls look quite interesting though, and that snippet of sashaying girl in the red dress looked awesome, just right, in fact.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes