cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now I just need to get in touch with Drifty and make sure he's ok with the teenager in my game having this poster on her bedroom wall...
why would he object? she appears on quite a many games.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well up-to-debate if lexi is anyone's property but if you want to be sure then ask on discord.
I tried reaching out to him through Discord, but he has contact blocked and I didn't want to just throw stuff out on his channel publicly, so I sent him a message on Patreon. I was also hoping to show him both the poster and this render of my MC's 19 year old daughter in her room with her new poster framed on her wall... kaylas new poster.jpg

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I tried reaching out to him through Discord, but he has contact blocked and I didn't want to just throw stuff out on his channel publicly, so I sent him a message on Patreon. I was also hoping to show him both the poster and this render of my MC's 19 year old daughter in her room with her new poster framed on her wall... View attachment 2434954
You said redhead? Hmmm... Yum! A bit muscular maybe:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover and cxx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .... female marky mark looking to make it by fisting her way through life ...
Lexi fits right in there selling out to the obnoxious manager,
painting a lavish life style in the minds of joy minded cut out jeans youngsters.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just heard back from Drifty...

Drifty Message.png

So "YES!" Kayla get's her poster.

(yes she's cute, yes Drifty said no if incest, I already planned on making the player decide between her being his daughter or not... she starts out as the daughter of a girl the MC dated in high School, but he moved away and the mom never told him she was pregnant. After the death of the man who Kayla thought was her dad in a car crash, her mom tells her about the MC, and she tries to find him. Unfortunately she finds his shrew wife instead, who yells at Kayla and scares her off from ever trying to speak to the MC again. Three years later, at the start of the game/story when they are getting divorced, she tells him about Kayla and what she did to the girl just to hurt him more. MC tracks her down. She just graduated High school and wants to go to college but doesn't think she can because her mother died of cancer the week before she turned 18 and she has been the guardian and provider for her 10 year old little (half)sister ever since.
She doesn't see how she could work to provide for them both and go to college at the same time. MC invites them to come live with him and go to the college in his town.
This is the way the story begins. At this point Kayla is not an LI.
Later while going through some of her mothers old journals, she finds an entry written the day after her mom and the MC made love (ew!) then a few pages over, she finds an entry about being raped a couple of weeks later by a group of drunk men. A few pages later her mother writes that she went to the doctor and found out that she is pregnant and that she is sure it must be the MC's baby and not a product of the rape. This brings Kayla's parentage into question. She and the MC will take a paternity test. The player gets to decide the result.
Positive, and Kayla is his daughter.
Negative, and Kayla can become a LI.
One or the other. No incest option.
This was my plan all along with this story.
Nice that it works out with Drifty's comment.
I intend to tug on some heartstrings and maybe moisten a few eyes with this story too. probably not as much as LOF makes us all ugly cry, but just a touch here and there...)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just heard back from Drifty...

View attachment 2435775

So "YES!" Kayla get's her poster.

(yes she's cute, yes Drifty said no if incest, I already planned on making the player decide between her being his daughter or not... she starts out as the daughter of a girl the MC dated in high School, but he moved away and the mom never told him she was pregnant. After the death of the man who Kayla thought was her dad in a car crash, her mom tells her about the MC, and she tries to find him. Unfortunately she finds his shrew wife instead, who yells at Kayla and scares her off from ever trying to speak to the MC again. Three years later, at the start of the game/story when they are getting divorced, she tells him about Kayla and what she did to the girl just to hurt him more. MC tracks her down. She just graduated High school and wants to go to college but doesn't think she can because her mother died of cancer the week before she turned 18 and she has been the guardian and provider for her 10 year old little (half)sister ever since.
She doesn't see how she could work to provide for them both and go to college at the same time. MC invites them to come live with him and go to the college in his town.
This is the way the story begins. At this point Kayla is not an LI.
Later while going through some of her mothers old journals, she finds an entry written the day after her mom and the MC made love (ew!) then a few pages over, she finds an entry about being raped a couple of weeks later by a group of drunk men. A few pages later her mother writes that she went to the doctor and found out that she is pregnant and that she is sure it must be the MC's baby and not a product of the rape. This brings Kayla's parentage into question. She and the MC will take a paternity test. The player gets to decide the result.
Positive, and Kayla is his daughter.
Negative, and Kayla can become a LI.
One or the other. No incest option.
This was my plan all along with this story.
Nice that it works out with Drifty's comment.
I intend to tug on some heartstrings and maybe moisten a few eyes with this story too. probably not as much as LOF makes us all ugly cry, but just a touch here and there...)
(y)
wtf? no lexi poster if daddy bangs daughter. shame.

but it's ok if lexi the mom gives handjob to son.
:rolleyes:
Right :) She sure isn't exactly an aspiring model for some sexy underwear brand.
:ROFLMAO:
you just had to.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can't help it :giggle:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
we know. you pervert.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right! And you're not, huh? And in my line of work it's kind of necessary to be one :p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "The Quest For 1,000" and "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes