Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It may be intimate, but I'm not for getting your balls clubbed as hard as possible, thank you, especially not when the hole is totally green. Diving is better, where there are twists, flips and a clean entry into a wet surface, resulting in a satisfying splash. :p
I'm also a pretty big fan of Spelunking, always explore every cave you can!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It may be intimate, but I'm not for getting your balls clubbed as hard as possible, thank you, especially not when the hole is totally green. Diving is better, where there are twists, flips and a clean entry into a wet surface, resulting in a satisfying splash. :p
Well, while certainly very interesting, for purely experimental and scientific purposes, I can imagine the nightmares it could cause. I was actually thinking more of something like, human to human for intimacy. That said, I'm not judging, so why not? it's a special hobby for sure.
As a reminder: juicy, the details... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
and bowling, and nude mud wrestling...
Sure there are plenty of other sports or activities that can be playgrounds for a lot of lustful perversions, not to mention fun, for example, what man hasn't fantasized about the girls' locker room ? or the bathroom? Yes I know what it is, I grew up surrounded by five brothers. It's fascinating to see what extraordinary power and what a swing of the hips can achieve :)

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
kaz should watch Gwoemul since on it Yoon takes Leap of faith.

Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Were the old song licenses ever restored? Those made the game so memorable and to think people would miss them on the first playthrough makes me sad.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Were the old song licenses ever restored? Those made the game so memorable and to think people would miss them on the first playthrough makes me sad.
You can experience them through a couple of mods that can be found in the OP which let you experience the game as it was intended, but while Drifty got some of the music back, it was only some, and a bunch of the featured music (all Michael Shynes and the first two Lexi songs for example) he couldn't get.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
That's an oof and a half. I was able to copy the song files into another folder so I can listen to any of them when I want.

• Red Heart

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
This game is easily in my top 5. Incredible production value and it's one of the few I happily paid for and definitely plan to support the new game. With that out of the way I do have a few criticisms where I think this game could have been even better maybe even perfect.

The interactive aspects through the phone. I think early on in the first half of the game especially the text message and Nuke app are used pretty well. That said it's kind of a shame that as things start progressing faster you lose out of that element quite a bit. I would have loved to see more imagines and comments through the nuke app and more access to pictures to add too. I also think the texting feature is barely touched when you read through your final messages near the end. Even if the messages are silly or inconsequential I would have loved when little time skips happen that when you go back into your text messages you can read conversations between the different characters. It would be the perfect way to give some extra exposition or just show how close the characters had become with each other. Would have made the world feel more lived in.

This story is one of the most heavy I've experienced. I mean that in a good way because it was actually refreshing how real it treated depression/anxiety. Cece as a character is great, I relate a lot to her. I think that having such a heavy element though be the central point in your story takes away some of the power of choice for the viewer. My guess is quite a few people end up on the Cece route in their first play-through and I am one of them. Honestly everything plays out so well I was worried when I went to experience other routes. While I loved them all, none of them felt as balanced or as heartfelt as the Cece route. I think a big problem for me there is that when you pursue other women the game progresses in a way to where it's like you moved on from Cece until she hurts herself. I think it would be a lot easier to enjoy the other routes if it felt like even in your quest for love the non Cece routes had extra scenes showing you're still very much in Cece's life and you're doing everything you can as her friend. Just one or two scenes showing this, special to those routes could relieve some of that guilt and make it easier to enjoy the romance with the other girls.

If I ranked the routes in order from best developed to worst it would be: Cece, Robin/Kira, Stephanie, Lexi, Linda, Holly

Starting with Stephanie, while your past with her makes up for how quick thing progress, I do think it's a shame how easily things get resolved with her. I wish there was a little more drama here. Like have homeland still be investigating you but this time Stephanie doesn't know, like they're using her as bait to get final confirmation. Anything, it just seems like a waste to have a unique backstory like that wrap up so conveniently.

Lexi, I love Lexi but her immaturity from inexperience with relationships makes her hard to get behind. While things seem secure in the end if you chose her since you propose, there is a sense of doubt to me given how quickly she's willing to settle down, almost out of desperation because it's hard to meet people in her position. I don't know what the solution is though to make this route feel better and I did really enjoy it either way.

Linda feels like a second thought. her development from insecure to model really isn't shown on screen, you're just kinda told later because you ignored her. It's never really clear what motivates the change, maybe a combination of the crazy summer she experienced, that said I think being a little more involved with her change while on her route would really help spice up her character and make you feel like you were making the right choice choosing her. I also wish we got a more clear picture on what exactly happens in school to lead to them not becoming a couple even after messing around together, or if they were a couple what lead to the break up. I think being a little more clear here would help understand why our MC went from being smitten over her to going for Steph instead.

I love Holly, I think if she was given more, and felt like she wasn't treated as extra she would be my second favorite character to choose. Love her design, her character, she's just great, it's great we got something with her but really would have loved a more main character path for her.

I could go on and on and while I do have criticisms really they're just little and personal. In the end this game left me happier than most and I can't wait to check out the new game when it launches.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game is easily in my top 5. Incredible production value and it's one of the few I happily paid for and definitely plan to support the new game. With that out of the way I do have a few criticisms where I think this game could have been even better maybe even perfect.

The interactive aspects through the phone. I think early on in the first half of the game especially the text message and Nuke app are used pretty well. That said it's kind of a shame that as things start progressing faster you lose out of that element quite a bit. I would have loved to see more imagines and comments through the nuke app and more access to pictures to add too. I also think the texting feature is barely touched when you read through your final messages near the end. Even if the messages are silly or inconsequential I would have loved when little time skips happen that when you go back into your text messages you can read conversations between the different characters. It would be the perfect way to give some extra exposition or just show how close the characters had become with each other. Would have made the world feel more lived in.

This story is one of the most heavy I've experienced. I mean that in a good way because it was actually refreshing how real it treated depression/anxiety. Cece as a character is great, I relate a lot to her. I think that having such a heavy element though be the central point in your story takes away some of the power of choice for the viewer. My guess is quite a few people end up on the Cece route in their first play-through and I am one of them. Honestly everything plays out so well I was worried when I went to experience other routes. While I loved them all, none of them felt as balanced or as heartfelt as the Cece route. I think a big problem for me there is that when you pursue other women the game progresses in a way to where it's like you moved on from Cece until she hurts herself. I think it would be a lot easier to enjoy the other routes if it felt like even in your quest for love the non Cece routes had extra scenes showing you're still very much in Cece's life and you're doing everything you can as her friend. Just one or two scenes showing this, special to those routes could relieve some of that guilt and make it easier to enjoy the romance with the other girls.

If I ranked the routes in order from best developed to worst it would be: Cece, Robin/Kira, Stephanie, Lexi, Linda, Holly

Starting with Stephanie, while your past with her makes up for how quick thing progress, I do think it's a shame how easily things get resolved with her. I wish there was a little more drama here. Like have homeland still be investigating you but this time Stephanie doesn't know, like they're using her as bait to get final confirmation. Anything, it just seems like a waste to have a unique backstory like that wrap up so conveniently.

Lexi, I love Lexi but her immaturity from inexperience with relationships makes her hard to get behind. While things seem secure in the end if you chose her since you propose, there is a sense of doubt to me given how quickly she's willing to settle down, almost out of desperation because it's hard to meet people in her position. I don't know what the solution is though to make this route feel better and I did really enjoy it either way.

Linda feels like a second thought. her development from insecure to model really isn't shown on screen, you're just kinda told later because you ignored her. It's never really clear what motivates the change, maybe a combination of the crazy summer she experienced, that said I think being a little more involved with her change while on her route would really help spice up her character and make you feel like you were making the right choice choosing her. I also wish we got a more clear picture on what exactly happens in school to lead to them not becoming a couple even after messing around together, or if they were a couple what lead to the break up. I think being a little more clear here would help understand why our MC went from being smitten over her to going for Steph instead.

I love Holly, I think if she was given more, and felt like she wasn't treated as extra she would be my second favorite character to choose. Love her design, her character, she's just great, it's great we got something with her but really would have loved a more main character path for her.

I could go on and on and while I do have criticisms really they're just little and personal. In the end this game left me happier than most and I can't wait to check out the new game when it launches.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This was a very well written and thought out post. Especially for your first post on the sight. You may catch some flack for ranking Steph so high, there are plenty on here who can't stand her. Many of whom never bothered to play her route just because she "left". I personally love Lexi, I go back and forth between Cece and Lexi as my favorites. Anyhow, thanks for sharing and welcome to the sight.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This was a very well written and thought out post. Especially for your first post on the sight. You may catch some flack for ranking Steph so high, there are plenty on here who can't stand her. Many of whom never bothered to play her route just because she "left". I personally love Lexi, I go back and forth between Cece and Lexi as my favorites. Anyhow, thanks for sharing and welcome to the sight.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
My choices would be Holly, Holly and Lexi, (Cece or Linda tie), Lexi, Robin and Kira, Steph. I don't really dislike any of the girls though, Steph included. Had they developed Steph's story beyond the horrible thing she did to MC way back when then I might feel differently about it, but after bringing her back to the mansion pretty much nothing was done with her.

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
My choices would be Holly, Holly and Lexi, (Cece or Linda tie), Lexi, Robin and Kira, Steph. I don't really dislike any of the girls though, Steph included. Had they developed Steph's story beyond the horrible thing she did to MC way back when then I might feel differently about it, but after bringing her back to the mansion pretty much nothing was done with her.
Holly is my second favorite character both in her personalty and design. I just can't rank her high because I hate how the only way to her is to hurt Lexi. Even in the throuple path it hurts her even if she accepts eventually. I felt despicable being forced to go through Lexi to experience the Holly end. It's not that the story is bad, and these things do happen in relationships. Just personally I wish she was treated as a main path and you didn't have to trample anyone else.

Reactions: Grif1001

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Holly is my second favorite character both in her personalty and design. I just can't rank her high because I hate how the only way to her is to hurt Lexi. Even in the throuple path it hurts her even if she accepts eventually. I felt despicable being forced to go through Lexi to experience the Holly end. It's not that the story is bad, and these things do happen in relationships. Just personally I wish she was treated as a main path and you didn't have to trample anyone else.
I have no problem with that at all, really, because that's how real life works. People do get hurt when someone chooses someone else first. I've done it myself and have had it done to me. At the end of the day you do what's best for you and sometimes someone gets hurt, but they move on to other and often better relationships. If you're not someone's first choice then you should be somewhere and with someone else. I can't rank Cece or Stephanie higher because I would never be with either one of them if it was me choosing, and the guy would just be the side guy for Robin/Kira. Linda's fine, but you have to think that if it was going to move beyond blowjobs then it would have done so at the outset, or at least be considered, and that doesn't seem to be the case. Between Holly and Lexi then Holly would be an easy choice for me being better looking and more mature and funnier, but of course this is all subjective.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes