BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
I have no problem with that at all, really, because that's how real life works. People do get hurt when someone chooses someone else first. I've done it myself and have had it done to me. At the end of the day you do what's best for you and sometimes someone gets hurt, but they move on to other and often better relationships. If you're not someone's first choice then you should be somewhere and with someone else. I can't rank Cece or Stephanie higher because I would never be with either one of them if it was me choosing, and the guy would just be the side guy for Robin/Kira. Linda's fine, but you have to think that if it was going to move beyond blowjobs then it would have done so at the outset, or at least be considered, and that doesn't seem to be the case. Between Holly and Lexi then Holly would be an easy choice for me being better looking and more mature and funnier, but of course this is all subjective.
Definitely I said myself relationships can go that way, my only counter would be that's how real life works for some. For me it's a hard pass because I would never date someone and then pursue feelings for their best friend in this type of circumstance. Especially considering how important Holly was to Lexi. I've never cheated, I always end things cleanly before moving on. Lexi was always going to get hurt but the way Holly and MC handled things was what makes it a no go for me.

I think the bond that Kira/Robin/MC share through the main characters efforts to keep them together mixed with how the MC fits perfectly like a missing puzzle piece to fulfill the dreams of both Kira and Robin had bodes well for a strong future. You're talking about two people who think the other is better off with a man, their insecurities and worries likely would have led them to leaving each other if not for the MC if that doesn't garner him lasting love in both their eyes (and I think it does) then nothing would. I'm sure their bond will always be stronger but that isn't necessarily a bad thing nor does it make you their side guy, definitely not when you're starting a family and business together. That's why I rank them highly, not because they're my second favorite but because their story felt the second most complete and rounded nicely at the end, you could see their path forward enough that you felt good when the credits came.

ILrukiamaxim55

Nov 26, 2017
So is this game completed now like fully or only so far until chapter 8? Cuz i wanna start but not until this game is fully complete from start to finish.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
YES SHE IS.
She really isn't. In the real world the list of people wanting to date her would be a very short one indeed. People being as superficial as they are Lexi would easily have the longest line because celebrities, whatever. People make me shake my head.lol. Doesn't matter. Whatever works for you works. Eye of the beholder and all that. But best ever? Yeah, no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Ethan.Kid

Feb 2, 2022
Anyone having performance issues? Every single animation is choppy with a lot of frame skip. I'm running on Linux if it helps.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Anyone having performance issues? Every single animation is choppy with a lot of frame skip. I'm running on Linux if it helps.
Renpy 8 (which LOF final version is on) is notorious for dealing with older graphics cards, which is a likely cause. You can try shift-g and forcing it to use angle2, but it still might not be enough if your graphics processor isn't strong enough.

I also reduced framerate to 30, and saw some improvement, but after my computer started dying and I got a new one with a more recently-made graphics card, I didn't have any of those problems.

someguy2o

Apr 27, 2018
I dont write here very often (clearly) but I just found this game today and WOW. If theres a better place to write reviews or anything like that aside from here then please let me know. Im normally not into these types of games, but let me just say at first I was skeptical in the beginning thinking this was just another poorly written 3d art cashgrab but man was I wrong. I read every word and tried to get lost in the story and it wasnt long before 3 hours passed and I was tearing up feeling emotions for these characters. To anyone looking for a great story but also wanting to fap lemme tell you, look no further, this is a gem. Its the closest youre going to get to BADik in that regard by a mile. (which is what I was looking for.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I dont write here very often (clearly) but I just found this game today and WOW. If theres a better place to write reviews or anything like that aside from here then please let me know. Im normally not into these types of games, but let me just say at first I was skeptical in the beginning thinking this was just another poorly written 3d art cashgrab but man was I wrong. I read every word and tried to get lost in the story and it wasnt long before 3 hours passed and I was tearing up feeling emotions for these characters. To anyone looking for a great story but also wanting to fap lemme tell you, look no further, this is a gem. Its the closest youre going to get to BADik in that regard by a mile. (which is what I was looking for.)
How about you try here? :rolleyes:
1678622148679.png

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I tried what you suggested, but sadly it's no use. game isn't even usilising 10% of the cpu/gpu.

Good idea actually. I'll give it a shot.
It's not so much the speed of the GPU or the graphics memory that are the cause, but more importantly what the cores of your graphics card can handle. e.g, both of my graphics cards( Geforce GTX 1050 ti)have "Cuda" cores and run in SLA mode (kinda like "dual channel" mode for RAM). They are too old for the "Ren'Py v 8" while they perfectly manage my pro softwares, or very heavy but older games like Fallout4 in HD mode

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Seems like a Ren'py optimization problem or whatever. Hope they fix it, cause there's no way I can upgrade my hardware at this time.
Yes that's probably true regarding the lack of optimization. But actually, it doesn't work that way as far as I know with all the technological advancements related to computing. Advances in hardware and software are always linked to each other. E.g, for graphics cards, progress is made according to the evolution needs of image processing software and games of course, but it also works in the opposite direction. Software and other game engines can evolve on the basis of hardware developments. I don't know the details, but I am almost certain that the "Ren'Py v8" was developed taking into account the extended possibilities of recent hardware such as graphics cards with the latest kernels

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes