♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well shit! We'll be gone before and we'll be gone for quite a while, I don't know how long yet, though.
Several months or maybe even years. On the other hand, the game may be "completed" by then.
Bah... At least I know at least one person who will be happy with this news. Right Mr Or Else? :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well shit! We'll be gone before and we'll be gone for quite a while, I don't know how long yet, though.
Several months or maybe even years. On the other hand, the game may be "completed" by then.
Bah... At least I know at least one person who will be happy with this news. Right Mr Or Else? :giggle:

You're going to be off the grid for years?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You're going to be off the grid for years?
Not completely off the grid but highly focused on work. Like I said, I don't know exactly how long yet. It will depend on how the first events go, and they are not all scheduled at the moment. The last time we left initially for two months, then another, then another four months, and had to prolong and extend our contracts until twenty months in the end. This time again we will be working with big fish for about six months, and if all goes well, the adventure could last for quite a while. We are going abroad next month. We'll see from there. We will surely be online between a burger and donuts for dessert, though. :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I will Never Ever be happy if my best therapist Dr. Minou will go away for long :cry: :cry:, but for others I will think about it :p:devilish:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well only nvidia's i cared were riva tnt ultra 2 (just missed getting it) and geforce256 (wasn't available anymore when got 1st pc) so bought nice cheap ati-card.
Well, I made a bad bet on that, because after my 1st pc burned out because of lightning, I only installed "AMD" PCs with ATI Radeon as a graphics card, and shortly before " ATI" was bought by AMD, my 4th graphics card (ATI) had burned out and I switched to Nvidia which offered better performance. I will rethink my next hardware configurations during my next assembly

I will Never Ever be happy if my best therapist Dr. Minou will go away for long :cry: :cry:, but for others I will think about it :p:devilish:
See? This guy hates me! I knew it :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Who said any thing about Hate ?:mad::devilish::WeSmart:
Either you love me... you cherish me... you worship me... or you hate me. In the morning.. I send you text messages to which you no longer answer. Noon.... Noon.... Ah yes I eat lunch. In the evening... I sing under your window but you no longer show your face there. So... *sob* So.....*sob sob* So..... *sob sob sob* I'm going to drown in an ocean of sorrow
Farewell cruel world

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Not completely off the grid but highly focused on work.
Best of luck! I can relate a bit minus the travel as my life has been taken over by work the past few months and things may get worse before being better. I'm thankful to still have a job with the way the economy has gone the past year (particularly in the tech sector) but not as much free time these days.

In other news, I saw the release date for the first part of the new game which is exciting. This is going to be a hard act to follow. I guess the race is on to see if it gets completed before I get through the playthroughs of this game I still want to do. :LOL: I am starting to plan on finally playing this one again and thinking about using a music restoration mod and maybe a walkthrough mod - I have the DLC on Steam so leaning towards that but could use opinions from those that have used that vs. Sancho's.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not completely off the grid but highly focused on work. Like I said, I don't know exactly how long yet. It will depend on how the first events go, and they are not all scheduled at the moment. The last time we left initially for two months, then another, then another four months, and had to prolong and extend our contracts until twenty months in the end. This time again we will be working with big fish for about six months, and if all goes well, the adventure could last for quite a while. We are going abroad next month. We'll see from there. We will surely be online between a burger and donuts for dessert, though. :)
Well damn. Good luck and have fun! We'll miss you both.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
She really isn't. In the real world the list of people wanting to date her would be a very short one indeed. People being as superficial as they are Lexi would easily have the longest line because celebrities, whatever. People make me shake my head.lol. Doesn't matter. Whatever works for you works. Eye of the beholder and all that. But best ever? Yeah, no.
Middle ground. A large number of people would initially try to date her, but most of them would bow out before the relationship gets too far. In some ways, the MC continuing to push despite her saying he should stay away is a red flag on him. But this is a story with a "happy" ending where he was kind to stick with it and be there for her troubles.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
A large number of people would initially try to date her, but most of them would bow out before the relationship gets too far
Cece being discussed I'm assuming? Agreed on the first part, but she doesn't seem like she'd let many of them get close enough to be in a position to ever bow out before she does.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys, I realize that this is slightly off topic, in fact the only way it might possibly be considered on topic is that Drifty gave me permission for Lexi content... And I know there are other places to post this kind of thing, but I am about 20 renders away from needing beta-testers for the 0.05 demo release of my game. I am placing this here because most of the people on this site whose opinion I value follow this thread, and people who enjoy this game understand the quality of work that I am hoping to put out. I am looking for a small group of testers, so if anyone would like to be involved with that dm me.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys, I realize that this is slightly off topic, in fact the only way it might possibly be considered on topic is that Drifty gave me permission for Lexi content... And I know there are other places to post this kind of thing, but I am about 20 renders away from needing beta-testers for the 0.05 demo release of my game. I am placing this here because most of the people on this site whose opinion I value follow this thread, and people who enjoy this game understand the quality of work that I am hoping to put out. I am looking for a small group of testers, so if anyone would like to be involved with that dm me.
We'd like to, but since we're leaving in less than a month, it's going to be hard for us to be of any help. Anyway, good luck with your game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i have lots of games on plate but can squeeze room.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'd be happy to volunteer if you need testers.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes