Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does this download include the walkthrough dlc? If so, I can't seem to get mine to start
I don't believe the DLC is included on this site, but if you just want a walkthrough there's a good multi-mod by Sancho in the OP. If you actually want the Steam-Patron Walkthrough/Bonus Info/Commentary DLC, you may have to go that route.

Reactions: Cyber_Driver1963

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Sooooo, game with multiples endings, let's see
1- Holly (my fav:love:)
2- Cece (second fav, because i fuck her prego)
3- Kira and Robin (third fav, because preggo Robin)
4- Holly and Lexi (Holly :love:)
5- Lexi
6- Kira
7- Robin
8- Steph
9- Linda

Did i get them all ?

In the game, there's a choice for romancing Christine, that's what the mod say anyway, but in the end, i can't do it, no option to romance Christine, am i missing something here ????

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
In the game, there's a choice for romancing Christine, that's what the mod say anyway, but in the end, i can't do it, no option to romance Christine, am i missing something here ????
Dunno what the mod says but that route doesn't actually exist. However, she is a confirmed love interest in Drifty's next project u4ia.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sooooo, game with multiples endings, let's see
1- Holly (my fav:love:)
2- Cece (second fav, because i fuck her prego)
3- Kira and Robin (third fav, because preggo Robin)
4- Holly and Lexi (Holly :love:)
5- Lexi
6- Kira
7- Robin
8- Steph
9- Linda

Did i get them all ?

Technically no, since there's a few ending variants depending on who you hook Chris up with and who you're with. Also, not sure what mod you're talking about, but there's no romancing Christine ... IN THIS GAME ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dunno what the mod says but that route doesn't actually exist. However, she is a confirmed love interest in Drifty's next project u4ia.
LOL ... 41 minutes later. That's what I get for responding to a post after reading all the other notifications I got throughout the day first.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, since Christine is the Mc's half sister, I don't think that's possible since it seems to me that Drifty isn't really hipped by incest ^^

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Thank to your answers mates.

So no Christine as Li and 9 endings with one or two Li in the game.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes