Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
... plus Chris variants ...
I did the Chris variants and it didn't change the endings, well i mean who i got to fuck or stay with in the end and by chance, Chris wasn't a Li. :D

P.S. But i would've love to see Christine in a Love Interest path.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I did the Chris variants and it didn't change the endings, well i mean who i got to fuck or stay with in the end and by chance, Chris wasn't a Li. :D

P.S. But i would've love to see Christine in a Love Interest path.
I consider MC/Lexi-Chris/Holly and MC/Kira-Chris/Robin two different endings vs. just MC/Lexi and MC/Kira. But that's just me.

Edit for P.S.: You'll have to play u4ia then ^_^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we know that already? Just asking... But HEY! :giggle: You perfectly know I'm talking about THIS VERY GAMEEEEEE!
You... :p
cause then drifty would need to reveal what path was canonical (aka not cece).

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
I don't remember a single game that fucked my head besides this and Acting Lessons. Touching story, perfect animations and quality renders. However, I don't know if it's just me but all the endings felt a little underwhelming. Everything happens really quickly and suddenly in the end. It was as if the game waiting for the Cece storyline to resolve and then really quickly end. Even though I loved this game, I just expect a bit more from the endings.

Again, you might disagree with me on this but I felt the game was revolving too much around the Cece storyline and that made the other character routes pointless. It's way too obvious that the Cece route is the canon ending, not because she's perfect or anything, but because the game was designed for her character. I would say Lexi's ending was like a paradise, utopia ending whereas all the other characters were just filling the blank endings, except for Cece of course.

I kinda wish there were more to the endings which made more sense and that they weren't just roleplaying routes. Other than that though, the game is a masterpiece. Couldn't get a chance to fucking fap instead of crying

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't remember a single game that fucked my head besides this and Acting Lessons. Touching story, perfect animations and quality renders. However, I don't know if it's just me but all the endings felt a little underwhelming. Everything happens really quickly and suddenly in the end. It was as if the game waiting for the Cece storyline to resolve and then really quickly end. Even though I loved this game, I just expect a bit more from the endings.

Again, you might disagree with me on this but I felt the game was revolving too much around the Cece storyline and that made the other character routes pointless. It's way too obvious that the Cece route is the canon ending, not because she's perfect or anything, but because the game was designed for her character. I would say Lexi's ending was like a paradise, utopia ending whereas all the other characters were just filling the blank endings, except for Cece of course.

I kinda wish there were more to the endings which made more sense and that they weren't just roleplaying routes. Other than that though, the game is a masterpiece. Couldn't get a chance to fucking fap instead of crying
Likewise, and I think we all have a different love interest in each of the characters in the game, depending on our own personal criteria and experiences, so it's normal to feel a little aggrieved when choosing an LI other than Cece or Lexi. The storyline was actually written around the character of Cece, because it is through this game that Drifty tells us part of his own story.
Cece is therefore the first central character of this story, the second being Lexi around which all the other friends of the mc gravitate, and the Mc here becomes the common thread that connects them all.

But what if all the characters had the same importance, if they were all the focal points of the story? Would that still make sense? Let's imagine a movie where all the actors are lead actors...
I think for when you put something or someone in the spotlight, you inevitably subtract value from those around her/him/it.

But rather than making a long speech, I would simply say that when you hold one of the best confectioneries in the world, you always want it to be endless. :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
or more divergent paths. You could have multiple endings with the same character too. In fact, we see it with Lexi, Holly, Lexi/Holly or Kira, Robin, Kira/Robin. Thankfully it stops there or we could have been in a throuple with Linda/Chris or Holly/Chris! :sick:
WHOOOOOhoooo Orgy time :ROFLMAO:
1679435978787.gif

• Angry
Reactions: cxx
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes