jiiioo

Dec 24, 2019
So from what I can tell, the Walkthrough doesn't work, I've tried following it through several times and I always end up failing something in the end. I don't think this walkthrough was built to get the queen as well. In other words Big Harem because I get the small harem and then I get poisoned by the minister and die. I've followed the walkthrough step by step and the first inconsistency appears on day 2 when you do the walk around, it asks you to drink different colored potions which are not apart of the walkthrough. From there I have no idea where things fall short but when I try beating the minister I always fall short in a stat and fail at stopping him. This walkthrough is faulty just so everyone knows.
yea bro me too i played on android and the walkthrough is completly different then the choice ,i always fail at stats whenever theres a event......

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
soon, they actually released a patch for leap of love this week
Funny you mention it, just looked at the Itch.io page and it says that it was updated within the last hour/day, and all the versions now say 2.0, though I don't remember what version they were before this update and there's no notes on Itch yet.

*also I haven't played yet, been keeping an eye on another game by this dev and saw this, but assuming that it is the DLC update on Itch I will note that on the Steam DLC page there isn't anything I see regarding a 'queen', and the new events indicate it might be more of a side-story than just an upgrade? Either that or in this scenic fantasy mansion there's now a demon, vampire, and ghost just roaming the halls that wasn't there before. Also, no mention of a 'queen', just 3 new princesses.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So hey, I picked up the game on itch.io, and yea it looks like version 2.0 apparently does include the new DLC, indicated by the folder saying "2.0+dlc 1", and the map actually showing the monster princesses.

First time playing so I'm following the guide for the base game and might wait for a guide for those characters, just figured I should mention it in case anyone is interested.

*also, is there any way to 'add' the Back button? I know it's partially used for cheating purposes, but I also do like to scroll back through conversations sometimes.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Following up: I'm following the guide and on day 14 when I go to the market, I actually meet with the queen and don't get any option to buy a potion. While meeting the queen does bump me up to 25 knowledge, without the potion and I guess stat points didn't count enough, it seems like I'm not able to get information out of the bodyguard.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Following up: I'm following the guide and on day 14 when I go to the market, I actually meet with the queen and don't get any option to buy a potion. While meeting the queen does bump me up to 25 knowledge, without the potion and I guess stat points didn't count enough, it seems like I'm not able to get information out of the bodyguard.

*Edit: yea I'm willing to say that the guide does not work for 2.0, while I can get all individual endings, it really breaks around day 20 or so as there aren't any options to go to certain areas at times. I was able to get one duo ending, but not either harem ending, and as noted I wasn't able to buy the potion. I actually wonder if the game's difficulty settings were in place when the walkthrough came out. Also the gallery mod kinda works, you have to ignore an error, but the mod doesn't seem to add the new characters so it won't work to see the DLC stuff early. Hoping someone puts out a proper guide. I will say that since the potion event didn't trigger and once I got bumped down to easy I was able to get the documents in the office, money didn't do anything for me.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I saw that they’re adding animations to the sex scenes. i’m assuming this will be done and added sometime after the dark princesses dlc?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I saw that they’re adding animations to the sex scenes. i’m assuming this will be done and added sometime after the dark princesses dlc?
As far as I can tell, animations do not seem to be in the game yet. I was able to follow the guide well enough to at least get a duo ending, but there are no animations in said ending.

Aug 24, 2019
So I actually bought the game since I really liked it. Thing is, It's quite difficult without a guide.

It has a new game plus feature as well where each new playthrough has your stats carry over from the highest point
(if you ended your previous playthrough at 18 prowess, then 18 prowess will be given to you, and if you go above 18 in the new playthrough, then that higher number will carry over and so on)

But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, I fail every event regardless.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yes, we are working on it and we are hopeful to have all scenes animated in the next three months :)
The game will probably see a small price increase once we are done.
So I actually bought the game since I really liked it. Thing is, It's quite difficult without a guide.

It has a new game plus feature as well where each new playthrough has your stats carry over from the highest point
(if you ended your previous playthrough at 18 prowess, then 18 prowess will be given to you, and if you go above 18 in the new playthrough, then that higher number will carry over and so on)

But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, I fail every event regardless.
The NG+ feature works fine as far as we can tell.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just find this game right now.
Can someone tell me a few things?
Who mean 15 bad endings?
When the synopsis say 30 days, do you really mean 30 days in the game? Because I don't like playing with breath on my neck. Some free mode? (ofc if the game only as 30 days).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Nope you have 30 days and that's all, if you don't like difficulty or pressure i would advise you to try out Love & Sex (my other game) instead of Leap of Love which someone called 'the dark soul of eroge' :eek:

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes