somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Attaching below Leap of Love v0.1.42 Walkthrough.
You can also find it on my .

Please note it covers only the following endings:
  • Small Harem (3 Princesses)
  • Big Harem (Queen + 3 Princesses)
  • Forest Fairy Queen.
I haven't covered the other endings because, they are much easier to obtain without a guide.
Enjoy!
I know this is far out of date, but the guide breaks down on Day 27. It won't show the library on this day if you follow it exactly. Which seems to be you are supposed to see the Day 29 afternoon forest event (investigate/intimidate/communicate) by day 27. If you could double check this walkthrough, that would be appreciated.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone share a pic of the queen? There doesn't seem to be an image of her in the OP just wanted to see what milf we get in this game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The DLC is almost finished and we are hoping for a November release ^^

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
All four main game love interests will get a little bit of content too ^^

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Attaching below Leap of Love v0.1.42 Walkthrough.
You can also find it on my .

Please note it covers only the following endings:
  • Small Harem (3 Princesses)
  • Big Harem (Queen + 3 Princesses)
  • Forest Fairy Queen.
I haven't covered the other endings because, they are much easier to obtain without a guide.
Enjoy!
So from what I can tell, the Walkthrough doesn't work, I've tried following it through several times and I always end up failing something in the end. I don't think this walkthrough was built to get the queen as well. In other words Big Harem because I get the small harem and then I get poisoned by the minister and die. I've followed the walkthrough step by step and the first inconsistency appears on day 2 when you do the walk around, it asks you to drink different colored potions which are not apart of the walkthrough. From there I have no idea where things fall short but when I try beating the minister I always fall short in a stat and fail at stopping him. This walkthrough is faulty just so everyone knows.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes