Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Tnx for all the mods you did could you do a gallery mod for his other game?
You're most welcome! As much as I would like to do so, but looking at the code there are lots of scenes in all different directions. This makes my work much harder and requires more effort than I'd like to spend on. In short, that's a pass for me. Sorry!

Reactions: jack1543

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
The walkthrough make me confuse...cause it's not same with my gameplay...the skill point is random...i want to make the man drink the potion but it's say my powess fail even it's high...

Last edited:

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Sees "completed" tag, then sees the version...
v0.1.42

Uh..... sir?
The game is complete and already at version 1.0.0 on the official sources. The only difference is a small bugfix but the version 0.1.42 contains the same content as version 1.0.0.

The walkthrough make me confuse...cause it's not same with my gameplay...the skill point is random...i want to make the man drink the potion but it's say my powess fail even it's high...
You will still see the message that the prowess check fails even if you use the potion, since the game checks for prowess first and will therefore display the message if it fails the check. The event won't fail if you have either the potion or the prowess requirement.
For your stat points being random in, I guess you mean the fact that you won't get +1 prowess from the "Walk around" event in the afternoon if you choose to use that for the event. For normal random events 2 out of the 3 choices give you a stat bonus. There is no guarantee that prowess will be the one you get.

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
Titania blowjob and fuck scenes missing voice over. Attached missing files, you need extract them to "game" folder.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
A very nice game. Had a lot of fun playing it.
-pros
-an actually finished western game
-not only is there a harem option, you can have threesome endings and you can get the cocktease MILF and two harems
-voiceacting
-nice 2d art
-every girl has character
-different stats can revolve the same problem
-some flexibility in how you progress
-the harem endings are suitably difficult to complete

cons
-a lot of stuff is very obscure, like how to get the fairy buff, or how the forged papers are very important
-no indicator how far you are advancing a girl's route
-marketplace isnt advertised as being different at the days 7 14 21 28
-can feel like trail and error, where you need a save a couple of days back at least if you want to resolve a problem
-statting up is pretty simplistic, no option of earning money, or paying money for a bigger stat increase, or anything of the sort
-no NG+ where you can carry over stats or money, so people that are stuck cant beat the game by playing through it multiple times
--sex scenes feel really short and almost like an afterthought, like 5 lines total and the guy nuts
Overal i really like the game and i wish it had a bit more meat on the bones. Ill drop the money and hopefull you get enough sales so you can be convinced to put out some DLC to increase the game's content. And I'd like the current girls to get more content, rather than new girls. Because then you end up with a lot of girls that all have barely any content.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
A very nice game. Had a lot of fun playing it.
-pros
-an actually finished western game
-not only is there a harem option, you can have threesome endings and you can get the cocktease MILF and two harems
-voiceacting
-nice 2d art
-every girl has character
-different stats can revolve the same problem
-some flexibility in how you progress
-the harem endings are suitably difficult to complete

cons
-a lot of stuff is very obscure, like how to get the fairy buff, or how the forged papers are very important
-no indicator how far you are advancing a girl's route
-marketplace isnt advertised as being different at the days 7 14 21 28
-can feel like trail and error, where you need a save a couple of days back at least if you want to resolve a problem
-statting up is pretty simplistic, no option of earning money, or paying money for a bigger stat increase, or anything of the sort
-no NG+ where you can carry over stats or money, so people that are stuck cant beat the game by playing through it multiple times
--sex scenes feel really short and almost like an afterthought, like 5 lines total and the guy nuts
Overal i really like the game and i wish it had a bit more meat on the bones. Ill drop the money and hopefull you get enough sales so you can be convinced to put out some DLC to increase the game's content. And I'd like the current girls to get more content, rather than new girls. Because then you end up with a lot of girls that all have barely any content.
hi and thanks for the opinions ^^
The plan is for new girls in the DLC BUT each new girl will have a harem ending with one from the base game :)
Earning money is something I would like to add too.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
hi and thanks for the opinions ^^
The plan is for new girls in the DLC BUT each new girl will have a harem ending with one from the base game :)
Earning money is something I would like to add too.
Thanks for the quick response. I'm happy to hear you already have ideas, but i am a bit sad you will add more girls, rather than add more to the existing girls. Right now it feels like the guy finally marries a girl, sticks it in, nuts, and then just rolls over. I would love to see more of the girls, like the queen turning into an anal slut, or blanche putting on a nun's dress for some roleplay.

Being able to get gold is cool. Im already impatient to see what the extra content will be, haha.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Married life would be outside of the scope of the game...
My goal was to make a self contained story not another Love & Sex :D
I do have plans for a follow up game where you play King Kaheroux's son ;)

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
Married life would be outside of the scope of the game...
My goal was to make a self contained story not another Love & Sex :D
I do have plans for a follow up game where you play King Kaheroux's son ;)
Is the game selling well enough to where it looks like that sequel will actually manifest? Personally, I thought the game was great after we all figured out a guide.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is the game selling well enough to where it looks like that sequel will actually manifest? Personally, I thought the game was great after we all figured out a guide.
We started work on the first DLC, unfortunately the game don't sell well enough for it to be free but I'll make it as cheap as I can.
As for the sequel we will see once everything is done ^^

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
We started work on the first DLC, unfortunately the game don't sell well enough for it to be free but I'll make it as cheap as I can.
As for the sequel we will see once everything is done ^^
Man it sucks that it didnt sell well enough. I like these kinds of selfcontained games a lot more than the endlessly stretched out patreon games most games are. But i guess if you want to make money thats the only way.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It sells decently, but below the goal I set in my budget to make the DLC free :)
Don't worry I am proud of the game and it sell enough for me to be happy with it.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
can we use console commands with this game
Yes, first activate the console (for the 00console.rpy or something and set console value to true. Google it if you dont know how to). Then you can press SHIFT+O to open it. I found day=X (where x is number) allows you to travel back in time. So you can use it to get extra days, and money=X. But that only made the money number go higher but didnt seem to let me buy more stuff.

anonaanonon

Jan 1, 2020
Walkthrough tells to go to Libarary on Day 27 Afternoon, but that option isn't available despite following it to the letter. I guess there is a bug in the game or walkthrough is wrong? This seems to prevent me from achieving 3+Q ending

EDIT: Did the game from start to finish again and got the Queen ending, but not 3+Q. I give up. This game is way too hard when you can't win even when following walkthrough

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Walkthrough tells to go to Libarary on Day 27 Afternoon, but that option isn't available despite following it to the letter. I guess there is a bug in the game or walkthrough is wrong? This seems to prevent me from achieving 3+Q ending

EDIT: Did the game from start to finish again and got the Queen ending, but not 3+Q. I give up. This game is way too hard when you can't win even when following walkthrough
You need to have seen the three princesses endings and Alienor's ending before doing the 3+Q

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes