Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
How to go to the library at day 27 on afternoon because there isn't any option to go to library at day 27 pls help

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
The walkthrough is really confusing on the day 27 and so on.Can somebody help me on day 27
You can go to the library in the afternoon after you have seen the wizard in the forest in the morning. You can find him after day 21. If youre having trouble triggering it i recommend just saving your game, go to the forest a few times to see if the event can trigger at all, and if not you did something wrong. Same with the library, if you cant get into the library, try skipping a few days and see when it becomes available

Mar 2, 2018
Yes, first activate the console (for the 00console.rpy or something and set console value to true. Google it if you dont know how to). Then you can press SHIFT+O to open it. I found day=X (where x is number) allows you to travel back in time. So you can use it to get extra days, and money=X. But that only made the money number go higher but didnt seem to let me buy more stuff.
Ok thx man

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You are fast :)
I didn't think it was worth mentioning here but yes we are trying to publish a sanitized version of Leap of Love :)
there is an itch.io page as well:

If they sell well enough it might help me make the DLCs free ^^

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You mean something with good art, great voice acting and a fun story ?

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I could imagine that "safe edition" can tick off some potenial buyers, because they feel they are either buying into an incomplete package or because they feel the contents of the game would not appeal to them even with the explicit content stripped out. That was why i was curious.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sorry I thought you were talking about the game as a whole, well I don't know if the Safe Edition will sell honestly.
It's a bit of a testing ground if it does I'll do it for future projects if it does not then I won't.

And BTW here are the princesses that will be added in the DLC :)
1612428465859.png

Reactions: Paranoid_android

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry I thought you were talking about the game as a whole, well I don't know if the Safe Edition will sell honestly.
It's a bit of a testing ground if it does I'll do it for future projects if it does not then I won't.

View attachment 1019437
Oooh, is that a maou (demon lord) I see? Reminds me of miss Maou from Maou Maou Yuusha (ironically, the title roughly translates to "demon demon hero"):

DpGgRKW.gif

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I really like the demon girl. Right is a ghost? Then i guess middle must be a vampire if its a monster theme. And i make a guess and say its going to be a halloween release.
But i thought the plan was to make 2 DLC with 2 girls per DLC. Are these just the first 3 girls you can show off, and 2 of them are going to be part of the first DLC, or is there a change in how youre going to release it. Anyway it looks good, I wonder how they are going to fit in the game. (my guess would be that the demon girl would be part of the religious girl).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You got Natalie in my other game Love & Sex who has that body type.
(And the plan is for the elf girl in DLC2 to be like thatin LoL)

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So following Blanche's route only seems like I get poisoned no matter what at the end on Day 30 and get a bad ending. Day 21 feast doesn't let me investigate the conspirator and day 28 doesn't let me go to the market to buy the documents... soooo what am I supposed to do?

EDIT: Found out the issue. Progressing with Blanche too fast made the event in Day 14 not trigger at all, making it so 21 and 28 wouldn't trigger either.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes