• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
How does the furniture work? I bought the basement and put the love chair down there, but when I tried to bring a partner to the basement, they just instantly left.

Edit: Just call them directly from the basement. Still seems like a bug tho.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
i'm curious, i just wanna ask, if you're already dating someone, will there be any difference in dialogue if you cheat on them with another girl? Something like them wanting the guy and not caring if he has a girlfriend?

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
i'm curious, i just wanna ask, if you're already dating someone, will there be any difference in dialogue if you cheat on them with another girl? Something like them wanting the guy and not caring if he has a girlfriend?
I don't plan on adding that kind of mechanic. Although I have tried similar mechanics from other games I've played, based on my experience, it just complicates things.

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
Hello? Is anyone there? I would appreciate any feedback to help me improve the game in the next update.
Personally really enjoy the game, sometimes I can find the movement and getting caught on things when walking around can be a bit frustrating, but might be my own personal bias.

More persepctive cameras for positions / characters who otherwise don't have them for each unique pose (such as each one having a perspective cam for a hj, bj, oral, sex.)

Maybe a new location for dates such as a swimming pool / gym, including locker-room H-Scenes or maybe a minigame to go down the slide and dodge obstacles as a way to win favour, could re-use the bikini models as well this way :).

Many thanks for such a lovely game!

Reactions: beepbopdubi

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
Hello? Is anyone there? I would appreciate any feedback to help me improve the game in the next update.
So I finished it and honestly the game is pretty nice and well made, it shines in how you molded a not so typical engine/gameplay into an enjoyable experience. The girls are so interesting and their characters are just lovely, so if I had to give advice to you my fellow, it would be to deepen them into more, interesting stories, including of course, spicy sex.
For the gameplay, most minigames were pretty good, my favourites were the shooting and mole hitting ones, although I would had enjoyed if there were more.
Side objectives can be a good form of adding life to a game, like special costumes or interactions for the girls, hell, even choosing a "main girl" would make a hell of an interaction.
That's all, nice game, jacked to it.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Great little game so far, I'm amazed at how much content has been crammed in to such a small game.

All I'd like to see is more positions for each location, definitely some anal. Maybe some double penetration? Maybe the cat girl could use her magic ruby to let the MC clone himself for more spicy sex scenes.
A tiny bit of background music would be neat too. My only minor complaint is that you need to climax in every position to unlock it in the gallery, it's a bit of a grind to get all of them.

Otherwise really cool game and actually has some cute little romance stories in it, I kind of assumed it'd be some basic corruption style game but it's kinda wholesome. I also really like the sense of humour in the game, it's so unserious. Beach guy is such a Chad.
One thing I really like is that it's not too grindy, it really doesn't take too long to get money for all the furniture if you just spam working at the general store.

Is there any kind of roadmap for future content?

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Is there any kind of roadmap for future content?
I have made one, but I can't show it. There are just things that, when I feel like I could make it, end up not delivering it due to how complicated it is to work. I don't want to deliver empty promises. Also, depending on how players react to the game, I had to prioritize some of the complaints and figure out how to solve those problems. It further delays the things I planned to make.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I have made one, but I can't show it. There are just things that, when I feel like I could make it, end up not delivering it due to how complicated it is to work. I don't want to deliver empty promises. Also, depending on how players react to the game, I had to prioritize some of the complaints and figure out how to solve those problems. It further delays the things I planned to make.
Totally understandable. Way too many devs are like "Here's a hundred things we're going to add" and then they realize oh shit we don't actually know how to do that and only deliver like 10...

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Hello? Is anyone there? I would appreciate any feedback to help me improve the game in the next update. View attachment 3498149
Sound, Audio, Background music. Well, just about anything related to them.

It is lacking quite a lot to be honest with you. Sure you got your beeps and boops but... Maybe just soft sounds or something so that I don't nap and fall asleep.

Also, are we getting unique sounds for each character during their obvious aggressive snuggling or no?

Otherwise, great game. Would like to see it progress even more. With all of the features it has, it really just needs more time to improve and cook.

ExtremeBandita

Jun 20, 2021
Full Save Data:
Place it here: \AppData\LocalLow\beepbopdubi\Learn The Heart\*drop those files here*
- Unlocked all girls
- Full gallery (unlocked via cheat menu)
-- To get all achievemnts you have to keep cheats disabled. The head with cheats must be red. (At the end in Achievements)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes