• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
How can I select the monitor it should start in? It always starts on the wrong monitor and there seem to be no options or anything.

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
What does the cheating option in the achievements do?
After activating it, go to the dev notes, and there should be new options there.

How can I select the monitor it should start in? It always starts on the wrong monitor and there seem to be no options or anything.
Sure, I could make proper settings for resolution on Windows and Linux, but I could never experience your problem since I have only one monitor, so it would be best to just experience the game on Android.

beepbopdubi any chance to have Tomboy GF?
Maybe in the future, but I'm focusing more on the game's exploration and activities right now.

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Sure, I could make proper settings for resolution on Windows and Linux, but I could never experience your problem since I have only one monitor, so it would be best to just experience the game on Android.
Thanks for your reply. I'm not really a fan of smartphones and mobile games. But thanks for considering it, your game looks interesting.

Reactions: beepbopdubi

hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
How do you get the park scenes with Cailtyn?
When i click on the heart above the bush it just says no positions available.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'm playing the convenience store clerk minigame, but I think it must be broken. I'm using the baseball bat to beat the everloving shit out of everyone in the store the very nanosecond they dare demand to take the products I so carefully stocked. I guess they said something about "paying" or whatever idk who cares. They think they're being real clever by dressing up as women and children, but the Great Wooden Slugger sees through their lies regardless.

Anyway, I put in a lot of practice to ensure perfect major league decapitations over here, and yet despite all that I've got zero cash and now the robbers are coming in dressed as police officers and federal agents too. Just can't catch a break, man. This used to be a nice neighborhood...

Other than that, so far I've found no major issues. I like the little POV windows for some of the sex scenes, more of those would be appreciated.

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
So is the world supposed to be as silent as the grave? Like no ambiance, music, anything?
Sorry for the late reply, and also so people know why there is a lack of sounds in the game. I don't plan to add music, ambiance, or various sounds yet, until I can find someone. I'm still very cautious about using free sounds unless they're officially free.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I quite like the game. It's not doing anything groundbreaking, but it's quite charming. I hope we will get more then the three events for each girl we have currently. Not only I would simply like to see more of each girl, but also a bit more of a climax with them. The game starts with our childhood friend being portrait as the light in the darkness. Which is a great scene, but it's kinda the story highlight. (Pun not intended) I don't want see an epic or an deep dive into depression and how social contacts can help with it, but a bit more and deeper with the girls.

Also please fix the white text on white background in the intro, when the childhood friend stands in the open door. While you could say the MC was so stunned by the moment that he didn't paid attention to what she said. I would have liked to read it.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes