• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
beepbopdubi
In the future, please delete all the previous versions on Workupload and create an account on spread your wings.

Last edited:

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
beepbopdubi
In the future, please delete all the previous versions on Workupload and create an account on spread your wings.
I'm more comfortable using Patreon and too lazy to create another one to manage it, and sure, I'll remove workupload in the future.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
As absurdly gigabased this developer is, as of 0.3.3. theres still no titfuck scenes added. Its one of the very few games in development that really gets better and better over time and I'm glad I follow the development of this game.

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
As absurdly gigabased this developer is, as of 0.3.3. theres still no titfuck scenes added. Its one of the very few games in development that really gets better and better over time and I'm glad I follow the development of this game.
I think Caroline, the librarian, has a titfuck scene in the room.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Do dev have plan for 3 some?? We havent play yet cuz still busy with Palworld soo not play anytime sooon. Seeing this game as simple romantic stuff giving me sweet dream of the day heh

Reactions: theletoucan

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do dev have plan for 3 some?? We havent play yet cuz still busy with Palworld soo not play anytime sooon. Seeing this game as simple romantic stuff giving me sweet dream of the day heh
Pretty sure there is already threesomes in the game, and more are being added.
I unsubbed from this game a while back, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the sexy time positions are locked to supporters only.
Can't remember if beep unlocks them in later builds.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm tier 1 gives early access on patreon huh.
Part of me wants to jump into the game now and another wants to wait for the finished release before playing lol.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What does the perspective button do? It doesn't seem to be implemented on any of the positions I've tried

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes