4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

KittyTitties

Feb 12, 2020
How do yo get the two girls i don´t have
For Caitlyn you have to go to the park at night and you'll see a pink cat that looks tired on the first screen, go look in the trash can next to the bench and you'll find a jewel, give it to the cat.

For Sylvia, you have to progress through Caitlyn's story to where you can visit the forest, then she'll be available.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get more Perfume or Novels? I can't seem to find where they are sold after clearing out the ones that can be found in various containers.

CluelessNobody

Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get more Perfume or Novels? I can't seem to find where they are sold after clearing out the ones that can be found in various containers.
Go to the park in the afternoon. There's a guy to the left of the bush you can peek into who sells a lot of items for dates. (perfume, cigarettes, novels, and "vigor pills")

Reactions: Dr.Feelgood

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Never even knew there was anything extra in the park beyond the scene spots and contacts found there. Now I only need to find the last two places to touch grass to be set with all of the achievements. Thanks for the help, mate.

Reactions: CluelessNobody

KittyTitties

Feb 12, 2020
Never even knew there was anything extra in the park beyond the scene spots and contacts found there. Now I only need to find the last two places to touch grass to be set with all of the achievements. Thanks for the help, mate.
Funny thing you just have to repeatedly touch the grass in the park over time to get the other two achievements, unless the dev changed that with this update.

KusoKaze

Jun 1, 2017
Im running the windows version, anyone else not getting the leave button when you work? I ran the itch io version through a browser and it has it. If not ill just redownload it

beepbopdubi

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Im running the windows version, anyone else not getting the leave button when you work? I ran the itch io version through a browser and it has it. If not ill just redownload it
Set your screen resolution aspect ratio to 16:9, and it should reveal itself because I forgot to set the parameters in that minigame. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: KusoKaze

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LearnTheHeart-0.3.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes