3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I would understand if it is piss play or bdsm stuff... but anal? It is pretty vanilla stuff, I dont see how it wouldn't make sense with any girl unless she has hemorrhoids or some shit like that. It would be a waste to not have anal specially with the big butt girls, just saying. :HideThePain:
There will be anal, but I just haven't considered who with. Some characters do come to mind before others..

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Is game is the best. One of the very few developers who is able to create fun and exciting scenes.
Really looking forward to the next update. No recent teasers etc. So I hope it's not the case of , " Sorry guys ... its delayed."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monjo

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
UPDATE:

Hi everyone, I originally planned for the next update to be released October 13th, but I am pushing it back to the end of October. I'm working hard to fit in everything I planned and think it's best that I don't rush it.

The game release was my first ever game release, and this update is my first ever update. As I get more comfortable with the process I'll be able to provide more accurate deadlines. Thank you for your patience, I think the wait will be worth it :)

Here's a few previews since you guys have been waiting :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
The next update is targeted for Oct 13th according to Patreon. Also Monjo any word on the subscribestar page?
:)

I've created the SubscribeStar account, but have been waiting until the next game update to update/share it. It should be functioning though, and if you sign up you will still get full benefits and access to the early access release of the update next week. (Preview version that does not include the full content of the update, since I had promised Patrons a mid-October update).

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Is game is the best. One of the very few developers who is able to create fun and exciting scenes.
Really looking forward to the next update. No recent teasers etc. So I hope it's not the case of , " Sorry guys ... its delayed."
Sorry, it's delayed.. but only a little! I'm working very hard to fit everything in and am just getting in the groove of finding a good update cycle. If you like the game already, the next update will be worth the wait!

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
:)

I've created the SubscribeStar account, but have been waiting until the next game update to update/share it. It should be functioning though, and if you sign up you will still get full benefits and access to the early access release of the update next week. (Preview version that does not include the full content of the update, since I had promised Patrons a mid-October update).
cool thanks when you say next week does that mean like you are going to release a beta of the next update?

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
cool thanks when you say next week does that mean like you are going to release a beta of the next update?
Yes, since I had given Patrons an Oct 13th release date I wanted to at least give them a little something even if its a few days late. Tbh, I'd probably wait for the actual update since you will have to replay it when the update drops.

27 October is the earliest release ?
Oct 27th is actually the very latest I plan to release it. I will definitely release it on, or before Oct 27th.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes