3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Monjo, please for the love of all that's good in the world tell me will have that mother's legs around the waist and head! Sisters as well but the mom, seriously!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Monjo

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I've went through most of the relevant feedback and reviews on this thread to compile my own review accordingly. This game and dev, I can feel it, has something special and deserves considerate feedback.

This game has been in my head since I played it on the day it was released. I enjoyed this a lot for the visuals and treatment of erotic content. Those animations are so refreshing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ironically, I find Claire to be my favourite - the ecchi scenes you provide with her are golden teases. As such I enjoyed the family shenanigans more than the tutoring stuff although the cafe scene was lovely. What is reassuring is the quality is carried over to any scene always having satisfying eye-candy of tits, ass and physics. You have a knack for animating and I look forward to that the most. If it's a story driven direction you want to go, I hope you at least consider progressing things with the house girls and not only new characters - what you already have is engaging enough, expanding your pool of characters can come later imo. Quality over quanity.
Wow... thank you so much for your review. I had to read it a few times just to take it all in. I even agree with all your criticisms, it's like you called out all the decisions I was unsure about. You put in so much thought that I'm not sure how to respond. I'm just going to sum up some of my thoughts in response and then address anything I missed as bullet points.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this, and for believing in me. Such a thoughtful post deserves a thoughtful response. I could say a lot more, and I'm sure I missed a lot as well. I'll just say that I think you're going to enjoy the direction things start to go with Claire in the next update :)

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Incest that doesnt include the MC is also forbidden on Patreon so keen an eye out to that if you plan do escalate stuff between the females of the house.
Thank you, I plan to keep the sexual interaction between the female residents of the house playful.

Monjo, please for the love of all that's good in the world tell me will have that mother's legs around the waist and head! Sisters as well but the mom, seriously!!!
In due time, my friend. Expect a build-up of innocently-naughty Jill content with each update until the temptation is just too much, and she gives in...

How many months will the game be released? Or definitely depends on the big update?
I plan for the final version to be released several years from now. There's a lot more to come, but there will be a lot more in every update as well. It's like watching a tv-show - I'll try to make new updates an enjoyable experience on their own, but come together to create a really good story.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPerv96

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Wow... thank you so much for your review. I had to read it a few times just to take it all in. I even agree with all your criticisms, it's like you called out all the decisions I was unsure about. You put in so much thought that I'm not sure how to respond. I'm just going to sum up some of my thoughts in response and then address anything I missed as bullet points.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this, and for believing in me. Such a thoughtful post deserves a thoughtful response. I could say a lot more, and I'm sure I missed a lot as well. I'll just say that I think you're going to enjoy the direction things start to go with Claire in the next update :)
Have you thought about also using Subscribestar? I only ask because I would also like to support the game but I can't do it through Patreon I don't know how much of work that would be. I know some devs here have both patreon and Subscribestar pages so they could get support from both.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Have you thought about also using Subscribestar? I only ask because I would also like to support the game but I can't do it through Patreon I don't know how much of work that would be. I know some devs here have both patreon and Subscribestar pages so they could get support from both.
Yes, I will definitely add SubscribeStar as well! I'm already in the process and will add it before the next update, I'm just taking a little time to see if there's anything I can learn from my Patreon page. I'm still learning what kinds of benefits will appeal to supporters, and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. Thank you!

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, I will definitely add SubscribeStar as well! I'm already in the process and will add it before the next update, I'm just taking a little time to see if there's anything I can learn from my Patreon page. I'm still learning what kinds of benefits will appeal to supporters, and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. Thank you!
Sweet! Well you will get my support. I really like what the first version of this game turned out to be. If the updates come out at a good pace then I could see this game being one of the best ones on here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monjo

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Some times, I put a lot of work into subtle effects that I thought would go mostly unnoticed and didn't seem worth the time investment. You're convincing me that my time was not wasted. My approach to animation was also a risk. I used one downloaded animation, and then started doing them by hand, cluelessly. The frame rates don't even make sense, lol. Most of the animation in the fight scene is only 2 frames switching back and forth. The pussy squish animation is only 7 frames long. Since I plan to have many small animations(as well as large, of course), I need to find the right balance between quality and size. I'm really only just getting started with animation. I've had a lot of setbacks from so much trial-and-error, but I think it will be worth it in the end.
the subtlety makes all the difference my friend. the animation is almost perfect from my experience with the small model glitches i mentioned being the only issue. for the very most part i'd say your method pays off - the animation is not robotic like a lot i see around AVNs. despite lowered frames for some of those scenes you called, they work.
your animation process delivered great results so if it doesn't kill you each time doing it, i think you can continue forward with this standard (i'm saying this purely from my personal experience).

- File sizes - Early on, in an attempt to REDUCE file sizes, I began to render characters as pngs, separate from their backgrounds. This way in scenes with lots of movement, I could render a single background and have all the movement use smaller images in the foreground. Then.. I found out you can't compress pngs. Eventually, I'll go back and re-render many of these scenes to reduce game size. It'll take a little more work than it might seem, since removing the environment from a render significantly affects lighting and I had to compensate for this in the first place.
there are ways to reduce png size from just a quick search but i'm not experienced enough in this to say more but i hope you find a solution without losing quality

-Claire rushing in - I almost scrapped this animation! The render was taking wayyy too long and I was questioning if adding 38 frames for such a small moment made sense. (I usually do partial renders at low quality to create a scene, and then make full quality renders once I have completed the scene). I never did the final renders on this animation, since I had decided to not include it, but then looked at the pre-renders before release and decided they weren't that bad and put the animation back in the game.
my dude, it was soo good - you sold me on the game with that (though it may be nothing for others, i'm a sucker for ecchi/tease content). and the drop in quality wasn't noticeable to me either - irl when something moves fast we also have a drop in quality so yh :LOL:

-Amanda in bed - I was hesitant to do some of these scenes. It DOES feel out of character for the MC, but I felt like I needed to include this type of content in some way. Pervy/grope content was always a big part of many of the adult games I had played and it felt like I should explore it in my first release (my learning curve). Honestly, I've been thinking about the fact that the one scene left out of my game due to a bug was coincidentally the most graphic/emotional of these scenes. I want to continue with the Amanda in bed scenes for now at least, until I get some more feedback. I haven't heard too many opinions about this route yet. I'm really considering if I will make the route less dark/aggressive. (btw, I have a fun twist planned for this route)
if no one said anything then it's not a problem having it in and you justified those scenes with showing MC's resistance to go down that road. i liked it, especially the different sleeping positions she was tempting MC in. and it was funny when she looked like she didn't have her top on but did (you did something similar with Claire when she fell down outside revealing her butt :p) - a good blend of "perviness" and humour.

-Auto-forward - I tried to make a lot of scenes flow well with auto-forward. The entire fight sequence, for instance, should flow pretty well with auto-forward (It even flowed amazingly with the music until I extended the length of some of the animations). This is a hard thing to accomplish, since everyone plays at a different pace. It'll probably take me some time to get this right. I do understand the importance of auto-forward, since some people like holding snacks and beverages while playing.
i appreciated the auto-forward (as opposed to clicking every. darn. image...) for the most part it worked well - i'm in no rush when the auto forward activates unless it's a scene i already saw (i hold Skip for that)
-Replay gallery - Coming soon. I thought I didn't have enough content to make this of value :)
i'd say almost every scene you did has merit to it. this is one of the view games where i actually want to rewatch the scenes - they are layered with eroticism that builds up gradually. this is also a good way of indirectly letting players know if they've finished progressing with a version update by having visibly locked panels in gallery

I'll just say that I think you're going to enjoy the direction things start to go with Claire in the next update :)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
He doesn't play them; he always asks who the mom is before he starts playing it.....
Lol you know me so well by now, you are absolutely correct, the thing is that i REALLY need a mom in a game.
Its really annoying for me Sometimes i see games that look very promising with a good story, great renders, but doesnt has a mom, or i dont find the mom appealing this usually happens whe the mom look 20 years old, super models, that look the same age as the daughters and even younger than the MC

• Hey there
Reactions: shynos

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Thank you, I plan to keep the sexual interaction between the female residents of the house playful.

In due time, my friend. Expect a build-up of innocently-naughty Jill content with each update until the temptation is just too much, and she gives in...

I plan for the final version to be released several years from now. There's a lot more to come, but there will be a lot more in every update as well. It's like watching a tv-show - I'll try to make new updates an enjoyable experience on their own, but come together to create a really good story.
I wrote the disclaimer because I encountered dialog with hard-written familial relationships in the script, I forgot the specifics but if we can get it behind a patch or a more diverse relationship feature this shouldnt be much of an issue, I personally would love to get all the residents for a ride on the train all at the same time, when the story calls for it ofcourse;)
Amanda Claire Jill "tre vie" cmoon its too good to not have that in.

May 23, 2017
To preface, I have no valid explanation for why I did this. Blame ADHD hyperfocus.

I unpacked this game and noticed unused renders for the Amanda sleeping scenes. I also noticed some unfinished code in the script.rpy file. I took it upon myself to implement the scenes while slightly altering the existing scenes and cleaning up the grammar for the script in those scenes.

Start a new game and just keep inspecting Amanda in the mornings. You'll notice the difference. Content ends in the same place as the unaltered game where you can just take the blanket off.

Just drop the script.rpy, animations.rpy, and screens.rpy files into your game folder and say yes when asked to replace the files. Make sure to unpack the game first, ideally using this tool, otherwise nothing will happen.

I appreciate the simplistic and relaxed tone you've gone with, Monjo. It reminds me of discovering this forum back in 2017 and enjoying the similarly simplistic and charming games of the time like Dreams of Desire and Babysitter. Some devs really overcomplicate their design philosophy with these VNs and Simulators where they're overloaded with professional quality animation, lighting, and overly-ambitious storylines. I hope your project doesn't become bloated and overcomplicated as you develop it, aka feature creep.

Last edited:

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
To preface, I have no valid explanation for why I did this. Blame ADHD hyperfocus.

I unpacked this game and noticed unused renders for the Amanda sleeping scenes. I also noticed some unfinished code in the script.rpy file. I took it upon myself to implement the scenes while slightly altering the existing scenes and cleaning up the grammar for the script in those scenes.

Start a new game and just keep inspecting Amanda in the mornings. You'll notice the difference. Content ends in the same place as the unaltered game where you can just take the blanket off.

Just drop the script.rpy, animations.rpy, and screens.rpy files into your game folder and say yes when asked to replace the files. Make sure to unpack the game first, ideally using this tool, otherwise nothing will happen.

I appreciate the simplistic and relaxed tone you've gone with, Monjo. It reminds me of discovering this forum back in 2017 and enjoying the similarly simplistic and charming games of the time like Dreams of Desire and Babysitter. Some devs really overcomplicate their design philosophy with these VNs and Simulators where they're overloaded with professional quality animation, lighting, and overly-ambitious storylines. I hope your project doesn't become bloated and overcomplicated as you develop it, aka feature creep.
Thank you and good job!:)

That seems to be the one major bug from the release, I've fixed it in the coming update. It's been years since I've played these games, and this is the first game I've developed, so your comments make sense. I'm going for the feel of some of the classics, but trying to cater a little to my audience as well. I'm definitely focused on expanding the content and story rather than adding new features. Expect more of the same with a cleaned up UI and navigation system.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I like big booties (and I cannot lie). hopefully there's gonna be some butt stuff down the road, Dev.....? Please
No hard plans yet, but there likely will be down the road. I plan to incorporate a lot of fetishes, but I want the fetishes to make sense with the characters involved.

I wrote the disclaimer because I encountered dialog with hard-written familial relationships in the script, I forgot the specifics but if we can get it behind a patch or a more diverse relationship feature this shouldnt be much of an issue, I personally would love to get all the residents for a ride on the train all at the same time, when the story calls for it ofcourse;)
Amanda Claire Jill "tre vie" cmoon its too good to not have that in.
Yeah it's something I've thought about. I didn't want to overcomplicate the relationship customizing process at the beginning of the game so I kept the girls' relationships static. I don't have any hard "tre vie" plans yet, but I will definitely sweep the script for any hardcoded "taboo" language if I add it in. Haven't thought about it too much since it would be way down the road. Thanks again for looking out!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
No hard plans yet, but there likely will be down the road. I plan to incorporate a lot of fetishes, but I want the fetishes to make sense with the characters involved.
I would understand if it is piss play or bdsm stuff... but anal? It is pretty vanilla stuff, I dont see how it wouldn't make sense with any girl unless she has hemorrhoids or some shit like that. It would be a waste to not have anal specially with the big butt girls, just saying. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Rammundstein
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes