3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The girls in the family are amazing. Especially the mom and big sis. I just love their curves.
The short comings other people pointed out, I trust the dev will address them.
Really looking forward to the next update and how the story develops.
A promising game, for sure. Credit to the dev. for this initial release.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
why not? there are lots renpy games with good graphics, few - perfectly balanced with gameplay and plot and some - almost ideal combination of all above.
How much money did you pay for the game? Let me guess, 0 fucking dollars. If you don't like it, PASS; move on... Why do you feel like everything has to cater to your liking? The world does not revolve around you, amigo.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
How much money did you pay for the game? Let me guess, 0 fucking dollars. If you don't like it, PASS; move on... Why do you feel like everything has to cater to your liking? The world does not revolve around you, amigo.
Why should I say the game (or anything) is good just because I didn't pay for it? Is there any game here that has to be paid? No. Did I say ALL the games are bad? NO. I said there are LOTS of them good, nice, fantastic. So who is here was objective about it?

• Angry
Reactions: Logber and modball

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
i want to know how to finish this game
This is the very first release of the game. The game ends around 2 weeks or so in when you go to the cafe with your student, but there is much more content on the way.

Not working. I only get to pull the blanket. Nothing after that.
I will check and see if there if a bug in this route, but a couple scenes will replay before you get to that blowjob scene.

Also, I want to make the point that the side content is optional, most of it is randomly generated and has no impact on completion of the story. Some people will pursue it, some people won't. As the game develops and I add more of it, it will be less repetitive and more choice-driven. For the people not interested in clicking around for side content, I would suggest waiting for a couple content updates before playing. This game will have additional students in the future, and as the MC's weekly schedule saturates, you will have the option for a much more linear playstyle if you choose. I'll update the developers notes soon with answers to frequent questions and some changes I have planned such as navigation.

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I will check and see if there if a bug in this route, but a couple scenes will replay before you get to that blowjob scene.

Also, I want to make the point that the side content is optional, most of it is randomly generated and has no impact on completion of the story. Some people will pursue it, some people won't. As the game develops and I add more of it, it will be less repetitive and more choice-driven. For the people not interested in clicking around for side content, I would suggest waiting for a couple content updates before playing. This game will have additional students in the future, and as the MC's weekly schedule saturates, you will have the option for a much more linear playstyle if you choose. I'll update the developers notes soon with answers to frequent questions and some changes I have planned such as navigation.
I also only get the scene to pull the blanket. I have went over 10 in game weeks too. I do think its bugged.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
is there a mom son erotic scene?
The relationship between the MC and Jill will take some time to develop. While she is a major character and will have a lot of minor erotic content along the way, it will be many updates before she has sex with the MC.

I also only get the scene to pull the blanket. I have went over 10 in game weeks too. I do think its bugged.
Thank you, mentioning exactly where it went wrong for you will save me a lot of time. I do think it must be bugged and will look into it.

Reactions: modball

axelacro

Aug 14, 2023
The relationship between the MC and Jill will take some time to develop. While she is a major character and will have a lot of minor erotic content along the way, it will be many updates before she has sex with the MC.

Thank you, mentioning exactly where it went wrong for you will save me a lot of time. I do think it must be bugged and will look into it.
Yea, same with me, several more weeks in only clicking blanket and nothing else.
Also mom sunbathing without able to click anything

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017

Is that the same for the sisters as well?

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Yea, same with me, several more weeks in only clicking blanket and nothing else.
Also mom sunbathing without able to click anything
I have found the issue and resolved it. It will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

The scene with Jill sunbathing in the afternoon currently has no progression, it will be expanded in the future. There are a few scenes that have very limited progression, they are there simply to hint at what I have planned. As of right now it seems the only scene that cannot be accessed is the one mentioned above.

Reactions: anon280 and Jarul

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Is that the same for the sisters as well?
Somewhat. Claire and Jill (I will try to focus on calling them by their names for now, I'm not sure what I can and can't get away with) will take many updates to reach full-on sexual content. Amanda will happen faster, but will still take some time. While all three will eventually have sex with the MC, they're relationships will each develop in a different way.

There will be plenty of sex with other women along the way, and the relationship between Claire, Amanda, and the MC will be expanded upon in the next update.

Reactions: yudas51

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
In the fantasy blowjob scene Anna looks like an old woman :D

I am fine with some teasing. But I think we can all agree that Jill is the main attraction.

Reactions: HalfwayUP
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes