3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Monjo
Your game looks very good, I can already see that it will be very successful and I wish you a lot of support.(y)
I just have one question, what is your position about content like NTR, sharing, or swinging? :unsure:
You are the hero that not everyone wants but without a doubt the one that was needed with that question.:ROFLMAO:

PS: good luck with your game I saw it recently and it looks great.:sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Jarul and El Tanque

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
-In game guide is none existent. It just tells you to keep going things over and over to progress. Which leads to.....
-Endless and pointless grind, which is not fun at all. I am SICK of grind in renpy games now. It's enough already. It needs to stop.
-Horrible Navigation. No way to know what room is which. You end up clicking continually to figure out how to get anywhere. I am not going to remember where things are every few months the game is updated.
-Time of day needs to actually SAY the time of day, not just having a pic with sun. It can mean many things.
-No replay/Gallery. I am amazed that SO many devs do NOT put this in their games. It frankly perplexes me. It should be in every, single, game,....DAY ONE.

The players bedroom is the same room from Magical Family Laboratory, just in a lot worse resolution and bad lighting.
Oh no, are you telling me that a game that just came out 5 minutes ago doesn't have a guide, is incomplete and has multiple gameplay and content bugs (which are generally fixed with subsequent updates)??? Incredible, surely no one expected that.:eek:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
New game eh? I'll keep it on watch. The models look pretty good but they look like they could be touched up a bit.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
New game eh? I'll keep it on watch. The models look pretty good but they look like they could be touched up a bit.
A lot of the art towards the beginning of the game is from when I was first getting started with Daz. The only post-render editing I've done is cropping images in gimp. I've never used photoshop/gimp or any of that kind of software before, so I'll invest some time into learning it when it makes sense. Right now, I'm focused on just trying to produce more actual content so I can get more feedback.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
how do i get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep visiting Amanda's room first thing in the morning after you wake up. If you visit every morning from the start of the game, this scene should unlock a couple weeks in.

Please port for android thanks
I'm looking into what I'll need to do to port it. I think I'll probably wait for a few content updates first, since it's a big download for a phone and I'd like to make sure it's worth it. And I know I'll have to make a good UI/NAV for android, but I'm still working on doing that in the PC version.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Really good game, those animations were really awesome and the characters were on point with their personalities, my favs are Jill and Jenny.
A suggestion, maybe add a fast travel option for MC's house or at least a fast travel button for his room, living room, and bathroom.
There are other small suggestions but the game is in early development so I'm sure they'll be fixed.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Urg... Needs some work...

First of all, I appreciate the intention behind throwing in all the little pose transitions and animations with the dialogue. But hooking it directly into the dialogue system really, really sucks. And this particular implementation seems especially bad. I've barely started and I already lost count of how many times I've had to rollback because I skipped something I didn't intend to. It's impossible to tell ahead of time if the next click/press will be advancing the dialogue or skipping a transition or an animation or what. It would be so much better if they played automatically during the scene, and then after the dialogue is all done *then* they skip, if they're still playing.

Secondly, the map... It's awful. It needs much clearer indications of what is and is not navigable, at a minimum. It's also pretty complex. Maybe you have some serious plans there, but I still think it's way too much.

And in that vein, quick travel. I've utterly burned out on sandbox games where 75%+ of the playtime is just mindlessly clicking around. I just can't anymore. It's not worth it. It never is.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
This looks great, love the humour and the animations. I always crack up at the facial expressions of the MC. That one scene where they fight over the remote was epic. I love the mother. Great Looks and I am happy she is not a generic model.

The drunkard partygirl older sister is sadly an overplayed trope with h games. That and the awful navigation at home are the only major downsides in the release.

I am looking forward to the next release but I am afraid you are too ambitious for your own good. Most actual good projects on this site get abandoned quickly...

Reactions: Monjo

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I'm very sure you know what the concept of "NEW DEV" means. Also, one function of a demo or prologue or v0.100 is to get constructive comments from the players and make changes according to that feedback.
Your method of feedback is the opposite of constructive and shows the type of person you are to all here.
I am the "type of person" who gives my honest opinion after playing hundreds of these games. If the dev wants a good game, then people like me are more of what should be listened to. If you don't like direct and honest feedback, then that's a YOU problem.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Keep visiting Amanda's room first thing in the morning after you wake up. If you visit every morning from the start of the game, this scene should unlock a couple weeks in.
Once again, this kind of grind needs to stop. Flat out. It serves no purpose other than to keep people in the game, which is not enjoyable if you are not doing things you enjoy. Right? Right. I understand maybe a week, but weeks? Seriously? On what planet is that fun? You know, FUN, the reason people play games? Yes, I am being blunt and direct. This outlandish use of grind is redundant, boring, and unenjoyable. It NEEDS TO STOP in these renpy games. Who enjoys having to repeat a scene 20 times at a certain time of day on a certain day of the week to get it fully unlocked? WHO? So, why is this being put in a game, a game that is supposed to be fun? It utterly perplexes me.

Reactions: Lordiii2002

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Not working. I only get to pull the blanket. Nothing after that.

Last edited:

Lordiii2002

Apr 15, 2021

could you hgelp me out im doing it for weeks nothing happening ?

Reactions: Jarul
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes