3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
is there a walkthrough? or instructions? thx
Nothing more than clicking the "tips" button in the top left when you're inside the house, I will add a guide in the future. Right now, if you just focus on visiting Anna on MWF afternoons and checking around the house casually in the meantime, you will reach the end of the first release.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you! I do not plan to have any NTR, sharing or swinging content.
:unsure: When you say no sharing or swinging is also included no lesbian sharing/swinging? And if not, can the player avoid that? (you know, avoid the typical "girl on girl is hawt" trope and the LIs find out they are bisexual)

There will be many fetishes planned, as each student will have a different personality and require different... teaching methods. Pregnancy will likely be added much further down the road as it would require a much bigger time investment on my end.
Does that mean the player can avoid kinks/fetishes they don't like by simply avoiding X character? Or are there some characters forced by the main story?

Thanks.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
:unsure: When you say no sharing or swinging is also included no lesbian sharing/swinging? And if not, can the player avoid that? (you know, avoid the typical "girl on girl is hawt" trope and the LIs find out they are bisexual)

Does that mean the player can avoid kinks/fetishes they don't like by simply avoiding X character? Or are there some characters forced by the main story?

Thanks.
Since most future students will have a strong theme/fetish, most will be avoidable. Lesbian content may be a possibility in the future, but not on the radar currently. If I add it, it will definitely be avoidable.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 2850634
Look at that. Those boobs are actually hanging. And the others are being squished accordingly.

The game has more scenes where boobs behave more naturally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They seem so much more real. Well done!
Thank you. I really put a lot of time into these small touches. It feels very good to see it appreciated.
I've just gotten started with 3d modeling, my quality will improve tremendously going forward and I hope I can prove that with each update.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Nice booty jiggles! My top suggestion would be a quick menu to change rooms in the house, perhaps with little faces showing who is in which room. Right now, navigating the house is kind of frustrating- I'm only able to find my bedroom and the youngest *roommate*'s room. Not sure where the *landlady* and the other *roommate* sleep.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
-In game guide is none existent. It just tells you to keep going things over and over to progress. Which leads to.....
-Endless and pointless grind, which is not fun at all. I am SICK of grind in renpy games now. It's enough already. It needs to stop.
-Horrible Navigation. No way to know what room is which. You end up clicking continually to figure out how to get anywhere. I am not going to remember where things are every few months the game is updated.
-Time of day needs to actually SAY the time of day, not just having a pic with sun. It can mean many things.
-No replay/Gallery. I am amazed that SO many devs do NOT put this in their games. It frankly perplexes me. It should be in every, single, game,....DAY ONE.

The players bedroom is the same room from Magical Family Laboratory, just in a lot worse resolution and bad lighting.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm very sure you know what the concept of "NEW DEV" means. Also, one function of a demo or prologue or v0.100 is to get constructive comments from the players and make changes according to that feedback.
Your method of feedback is the opposite of constructive and shows the type of person you are to all here.

With that out of the way. :giggle:
I think this is the start of a very promising career in gaming for Monjo Games. (y)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
SonsOfLiberty,
Thank you so much for sharing!

You're right, BaasB. It is a sandbox rather than a visual novel. Sandbox is definitely my intention, but I do plan to have a central storyline. I'll call it sandbox going forward :)
First of all good luck, looks good.

Second, I respect your idea of making your game a sandbox (it's not bad, many successful games are, summertime saga for example), perhaps as a recommendation it would be to avoid "gaining points", that is, having to do 100 times the same activity with a girl to unlock the next event, that gets very tedious and repetitive (which people actually hate).

In addition to the above, I would recommend a guide, that helps make it much faster for those who do not like to explore and want to go straight to the point.

Reactions: Shalandai and Monjo

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I'm very sure you know what the concept of "NEW DEV" means. Also, one function of a demo or prologue or v0.100 is to get constructive comments from the players and make changes according to that feedback.
Your method of feedback is the opposite of constructive and shows the type of person you are to all here.

With that out of the way. :giggle:
I think this is the start of a very promising career in gaming for Monjo Games. (y)
Thank you. This is all very new for me, and I'm learning as I go. For this first release I tried to focus on what I thought mattered. I knew many scenes were very repetitive, but that was the best way I could extend gameplay before my game is more developed. I knew the navigation was a little clunky, but I thought it was at least manageable. Fixing it might be a simple fix to an experienced dev, but it's a new challenge for me. While most of the criticism I've received is valid, they are issues I'm aware of that will be resolved soon. (aside from general dislike of sandbox games)

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
First of all good luck, looks good.

Second, I respect your idea of making your game a sandbox (it's not bad, many successful games are, summertime saga for example), perhaps as a recommendation it would be to avoid "gaining points", that is, having to do 100 times the same activity with a girl to unlock the next event, that gets very tedious and repetitive (which people actually hate).

In addition to the above, I would recommend a guide, that helps make it much faster for those who do not like to explore and want to go straight to the point.
Thanks for the advice. While the game is sandbox, there will be many dialogue heavy scenes in the future. My intention is for a central story that plays much like a VN, and a lot of varied side content. It may sound like I'm spreading myself thin, but I intend to try as many different approaches as possible to learn as much as possible. This game will be a learning curve for me. I do plan to develop the game in a way that will mean some of the side content never even gets seen by many players. This may sound weird, but I want to reward the players who try a different path. As the game develops, side content will become more dependent on player choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I'm not a big fan of sandbox VNs but I'm definitely gonna try this out in the hope that this character is one of the main LIs

View attachment 2851877
Thank you for giving it a shot. She is most definitely a LI, but her story will take some time to develop. While her connection to the MC means I can't just have her jump his bones from the get go, I have planned ways to feature her more in the coming updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I think it's definitely a great start. I hope that the game will play like summertime saga were the mc can keep having fun with the lady's even after their questlines and main story. My one complaint is navigating around the home it was confusing at first. The game could give the player tips on how to advance the questlines. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HGR11957
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes