3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It's almost like all the people whining in this thread don't realize that their opinion is subjective. Why comment on a game you won't play? There's no value in "ugh, sandbox, deleted!" It's the same as "ugh, NTR/VN/Gay/Futa/insert-thing-here-you-don't-like, deleted!"

Thanks for the share, Dev, and good luck with future development and for sifting through this mess to find comments of value!
Idiocracy is real, my friend. They are the majority so they know they can spew all kinds of dumb crap and get away with it.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
I'm with many of you in not generally liking sandbox games. However, this at least shows a little progress with each iteration of the event, where many games have that grind simply because the dev isn't creative enough to show changes in relationship / tension.

Reactions: Garrexalfa

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hmm...I would think it would be the story type and how it is structured, quality and amount of renders, the size and frequency of released updates. And not just it has sandbox content, but I'm on the side of disliking any sandbox content in AVN's. :unsure:
I'm not gonna name any titles here because it will start an unnecessary argument but those which make a lot of revenue are school setting + sandbox games. They get updates every 10-12 months. Sandbox gets unnecessary hate because of android droids, same hate goes for RPGM titles.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
despite the story starting off heavily tropey, i was caught off guard by the visual quality being spectacular

the highlights of this VN that makes it stand above others is:
  • a lot of small variations in the same scene to avoid those static frames with lines of text
  • some of the greatest animations in daz VNs; without even using any video files. almost flawless fluidity with just tiny glitches
    • attention to motion - a lot of jiggle physics and other objects (hair, bags, clothes) have movement in the frame-by-frame details
the extended scenes are also well done in either being ecchi or erotic

considerable content for a first release but likely illusionary because of the snail pace sandbox day cycle progression

Content in descending order: older "roommate" (Claire) > tutored girl (Anna) > younger "rm" (Amanda) > childhood crush (Jenny) > "landlady" (Jill)
sexual content: Jenny > Anna > Amanda / Claire > Jill

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with sandbox games, a lot of the best games on the site are sandbox, but it needs to be done right. There is just no excuse to have this 1990s Doom level navigation where I have try to memorize what sequence of nondescript doors and vague floor areas to click to get anywhere I want to go.

Absolutely needs a clickable, labeled map to instantly go to any room/location you want and should show which characters in are in each room at that time. It improves gameplay and reduces frustration immensely. That and some sorta in game quest log/tracking/hints/walkthrough/relationship tracking are absolutely needed in sandbox games and should be implemented by devs before they even think about releasing. Blindly clicking around hallways and doors with no clue what youre doing or what progress you're making or where you're even going is just frustrating. Dev I suggest you sort that out asap, because I nearly closed the game 2 minutes in out of annoyance. Game is very barebones, devs rush games out too soon, shoot themselves in the foot.

Also dream sequences suck, they just spoil the pacing and build up of characters. Other than that goodluck haha. The renders are great, the mom is hot as hell, sisters are pretty hot too and the fight scene was funny and creative. That's about all the positive I can say so far but hey it's a start.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Monjo, Nice start. Attractive and varied models.
The only exception is a strong similarity between Anna and Amanda (it's the hair). Their names both starting with A doesn't help this.

I wasn't sure if the person envisioned sharing his bed during his masturbation scene was Anna or Amanda.

You need to rework your navigation. The MC (thus the player) should know where everything is, he lives there, so hover text on all doors to indicate where they lead would be minimum, an actual labeled map would be better. Where's Mom's room?

Also, the door outside usually is a different door design to provide a visual indicator that it's the door to the outside.

If I'm supposed to explore and find scenes either having a map indicator of what room is currently occupied by whom or just a star to indicate "go here" would be helpful. Just blindly clicking around trying to remember which direction gets me where while looking for scenes would be a really bad sandbox design.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
im not sure him tutoring warrants him to say that was hot and he needs to crack one off soon as he gets home just cause of the dream lol dunno about anyone else i probably wouldve forgotten by that time lol

Reactions: anon280

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Very good intro! Sandbox makes sense and the tip option telling us when we've reached the end is helpful. Looking forward to more family bonding and of course Jenny!

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
This game isnt bad, the renders are nice, but I am not a fan of the navigation. A map or maybe a quick jump list would definitely improve it, in my opinion anyways.

Good luck Dev, this is very promising.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes