3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Wiggly-jiggly, pattable-battable, swoopty-scoopty butts and no aggressive NTR? Surely, this must be a mistake!
(3x size mod when? :))

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm finding difficult to understand why devs are making heavy grinding,no house plan layout sandboxes at all.If we have to remember where is which room after endless clicks and check if is anything there,it's huge waste of time and patience. Adding on top of that repeating events for minimum progress. I know some players find that cool and interesting,but majority hate that stuff and devs hard work will go down the drain after few updates,just for missing what type of the game they should chose in first place. Yeah,they make sandbox cuz they like it,but it won't bring them money out from it,imo.

May 14, 2020
for a 1st release not gonna lie i am impressed bigtime , love the visuals and the animated parts (heheh) best 1st release i seen in years , good job to all who made it possible

Reactions: Klissa and Monjo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You're aware of the fact that games which generate big revenue are largely sandbox, right?
Hmm...I would think it would be the story type and how it is structured, quality and amount of renders, the size and frequency of released updates. And not just it has sandbox content, but I'm on the side of disliking any sandbox content in AVN's. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes