3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
You're aware of the fact that games which generate big revenue are largely sandbox, right?
As a side note, I query that. Apocalypse, Such a Sharp Pain and Proud Father (none of them listed on this site for reasons) are all VNs. So are DMD or The Guardian (maybe you spot a theme here). Max's Life and Corruption are classic sandboxes, and...?

Reactions: Rexaureus

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Dude im at a crossroads. i have a hair and ass fetish. The ugly thin hair on the youngling in the screenshots is making me not want to download it but the thick asses are pulling me back in. What do i do guys ??

Reactions: Chrathrard

Garrexalfa

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a way to know if you saw everything there is around the house? I've already reached the end of Anna's classes, but I can't tell if there's more content with the household.

P.D: This game doesn't look like your first, it's too good.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Haha, I appreciate it man. That's very good advice. Any discussion of my game is good for me, but I'll try to focus on the positive posts :)
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif

Hi dev, so what are the planned tags? and the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, are the LIs forced or does the player have the option of rejecting whoever they don't want?

Good luck.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
add few sandbox images to show the real game :p

renders look good though, need to see more

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I really don't know why... but when i saw this picture,

BJ.png

those two scenes from the cute ankha flashs i have came to my mind:
Ankha 1.png Ankha 2.png

Aaanyway, gonna try this game out as soon as i have some time. (y)
And of course good luck, dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Great start to the game, subscribed. I like the storyline and characters, animations are great. At first the navigation was a little confusing since things kind of swap, but once figured it out was fine. Overall I like sandbox games.

I also thought couldn't find the older sister / mom bedrooms, but it's later clarified some are still under development in the dialog.

Looking at the art I see I'm still missing one early morning early sister scene, though possibly not accessible in the game, is referenced in the script.

Reactions: poetryfan

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I know some people like Sandbox, but if you really want to open the door for more subscribers instead of a relatively small niche, make this a VN. The graphics look killer, and this has a lot of potential...sandbox kills it for me though. Good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: aze123451

poetryfan

Dec 9, 2021
It's almost like all the people whining in this thread don't realize that their opinion is subjective. Why comment on a game you won't play? There's no value in "ugh, sandbox, deleted!" It's the same as "ugh, NTR/VN/Gay/Futa/insert-thing-here-you-don't-like, deleted!"

Thanks for the share, Dev, and good luck with future development and for sifting through this mess to find comments of value!

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes